Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

kaz, was giuliani correct with his statement?

No, he said 8 years, it was fucking 7.5 years. That changes everything, his entire message was crap and should be entirely rejected. Obviously 8 years and 7.5 years are ENTIRELY different things, there is frankly no comparison between them.

Happy?

So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?
you're focusing on a caveat that doesn't exist, but even if we entirely ignore 9/11 was giuliani correct?

I answered your question, answer mine before you get another one:

So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?
if that's what he meant, that's just fine.

so would he have been right even if we were to believe that he meant since 9/11/01?

Stop dancing and answer the question:

"So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?"
i think it's highly unlikely that rudy "i was mayor on 9/11" giuliani forgot about the 9/11 attacks,yes.

the point is whether he realized that those attacks fell within the given time frame or not is irrelevant - he still would be wrong even if we ignore the 9/11/01 attacks.

now are you able to admit that giuliani was wrong either way?

No, he said 8 years, it was fucking 7.5 years. That changes everything, his entire message was crap and should be entirely rejected. Obviously 8 years and 7.5 years are ENTIRELY different things, there is frankly no comparison between them.

Happy?

you're focusing on a caveat that doesn't exist, but even if we entirely ignore 9/11 was giuliani correct?

so would he have been right even if we were to believe that he meant since 9/11/01?

"So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?"
i think it's highly unlikely that rudy "i was mayor on 9/11" giuliani forgot about the 9/11 attacks,yes.

the point is whether he realized that those attacks fell within the given time frame or not is irrelevant - he still would be wrong even if we ignore the 9/11/01 attacks.

Actually you would still be wrong. You said the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon happened within the timeframe, which means if you got that he was referring to 9/11, you lied. And if you didn't get it, you're a complete idiot.

So which is it? Are you a liar or a complete idiot?

Actually you would still be wrong. You said the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon happened within the timeframe, which means if you got that he was referring to 9/11, you lied. And if you didn't get it, you're a complete idiot.

those attacks did happen during the time frame he gave. now if we are generous enough to say that he misspoke and meant since 9/11/01 it doesn't really change anything because his statement is still factually wrong.

what was i wrong about?

Happy?

Rudy was playing bullshit games while he glosses over the 3000 killed under Bush while he claims the 100 killed under Obama is somehow worse

those attacks did happen during the time frame he gave. now if we are generous enough to say that he misspoke and meant since 9/11/01 it doesn't really change anything because his statement is still factually wrong.

what was i wrong about?

They are only in the timeframe he gave if you don't grasp he was referring to 9/11. And that would take an imbecile of epic proportions.

You're splitting hairs, there is no "truth" in that

what was i wrong about?

They are only in the timeframe he gave if you don't grasp he was referring to 9/11. And that would take an imbecile of epic proportions.

You're splitting hairs, there is no "truth" in that
splitting hairs by taking giuliani at his word.... go with that

but let's say your right, and you may well be, that giuliani meant from 9/11/01 to the beginning obama's terms

that doesn't change that he's still wrong.

Cool, thanks! You know that after Roswell aliens took over the military, the entire top of the executive branch and the supreme court, right? They were actually shape shifters. In fact Janet Reno and John Roberts are the same alien. They have to pretend to grow old and die or we'd realize something is up, so they just keep taking over different bodies. They send the original back to their planet for research

What was LBJ doing arming and green-lighting Israel's 1967 land grab??

Why did LBJ lie about whether or not Israel was attacked, or was the aggressor?

Why did LBJ allow Israel to murder the crew of the USS Liberty in cold blood??

Israel’s Attack on USS Liberty – The Full Story | Veterans Today

Unfortunately Rudy was talking about ISIS
No he wasn't. He was talking about "radical Islamic terrorism", and acting as if lone wolf attacks had not occurred before Obama.

He's a fucking deranged, fearmongering, liar.
Yes, We with 3 digit IQ's understoodl him...this is why a fucking moron like you didn't!
Poor, deranged, Vagisil. Likes to brag about his 3 digit IQ but never tells anyone there's a decimal point after the first digit.
Funny all search engines say isis was formed in 1999 under the duel presidency of the Clintons...care to respond spaz boy?

When has any Conservative President ever cut Spending?

Reagan sent budgets to Congress that cut non-Defense spending.

Your heroes in the Congress

Crook Speaker Jim Wright

KKK Porker Senate Majority Leader Byrd

called his budgets "dead on arrival" and filled them up with pork. The President proposes a budget. The House does the budget. Just ask Bill Clinton why he shut the government down in 1995 arguing the House budget did not spend enough...

When has any Conservative President ever cut Spending?

Reagan sent budgets to Congress that cut non-Defense spending.

Your heroes in the Congress

Crook Speaker Jim Wright

KKK Porker Senate Majority Leader Byrd

called his budgets "dead on arrival" and filled them up with pork. The President proposes a budget. The House does the budget. Just ask Bill Clinton why he shut the government down in 1995 arguing the House budget did not spend enough...

Non Defense spending?
We were not at war

Reagan increased the size of Government, tripled the deficit and increased spending

How does that meet your definition of Conservative?

Always the President gets credit for that which the Congress did.

Reagan's biggest error was the stupid war on drugs. Reagan was pretty much spot on other than that.

You hate Reagan, and try to lie about his record. Why do you hate Reagan???

LOL!!!

During his first term, Israel murdered 250 US Marines in Lebanon and tried very hard to frame Hezbo for it. Reagan didn't buy it, and did not start a US war against Hezbo that you Zionist Traitors wanted.

THAT is why you hate Reagan = unwilling to sell out US troops for Zionist cash and media coverage, which distinguishes Ronnie from W and Hillary completely

kaz are you ever going to admit that giuliani was wrong?

Reagan's biggest error was the stupid war on drugs. Reagan was pretty much spot on other than that.

LOL!!!

During his first term, Israel murdered 250 US Marines in Lebanon and tried very hard to frame Hezbo for it. Reagan didn't buy it, and did not start a US war against Hezbo that you Zionist Traitors wanted.

THAT is why you hate Reagan = unwilling to sell out US troops for Zionist cash and media coverage, which distinguishes Ronnie from W and Hillary completely

Israel killed the Marines in Lebanon?

Asked and answered.

You didn't grasp his obvious reference to 9/11 and you blasted him for saying eight years when it was seven and a half.

You don't grasp his point that terrorism in the US has skyrocketed since Obama took office.

Sure, he used broad enough words that an anal hair splitter can quibble with his exact terms, but yes, his point was overwhelmingly correct.

How many times do you want me to repeat that?

LOL!!!

I voted for Reagan twice. I also voted for Daddy Bush twice

Doesn't prevent me from looking at them from a historical perspective

The Reagan recovery was based on massive borrowing and spending. I worked for the DoD and he spent his way out of a recession.
Just say no was a lame attempt to fight drugs and led us down a path from 500k in prison to 2.5 million
Reagan ignored the AIDS epidemic because it only affected gays
Reagan supported gun control (it happens when you get shot) and nuclear disarmament
Reagan did a great job negotiating with Gorbachev on the dissolving of the USSR
He did a great job of working with Congress

Asked and answered.

You didn't grasp his obvious reference to 9/11 and you blasted him for saying eight years when it was seven and a half.

You don't grasp his point that terrorism in the US has skyrocketed since Obama took office.

Sure, he used broad enough words that an anal hair splitter can quibble with his exact terms, but yes, his point was overwhelmingly correct.

How many times do you want me to repeat that?
have you answered it? where?

do you understand that there were terror attacks in the united states after 9/11 but before president obama's inauguration?

Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

Sounds like Trump has several "Tokyo Roses" on his team.

giuliani_trump_drag.jpg

Forum List

Back