Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

According to Rudi "the Pride of New York" Giuliani there were no attacks carried out in the US by Islamic terrorists until President Obama was elected. Off the top of my head, I came up with two (2); 1993 world Trade Center bombing and the calamitous Twin towers attack on 9/11/2001 when that IDIOT Giuliani was Mayor of New York! He even ran for president waving his credentials of leadership reminding everyone of his mayoral prowess by repeating 9/11 several hundred times daily!

Here is what he claimed while on the stump for trump:

"“Before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack inside the United States,” Giuliani said at an event for Donald Trump in Ohio."
Giuliani Claims No Successful 'Radical Islamic' Attacks in US Before Obama

Such are the type of people Trump and his campaign obtain to endorse their "efforts".

He said "for those eight years before Obama." It's right at the beginning of your video which apparently you didn't watch and that means after the two attacks you mentioned. You are truly an idiot and a liar.

Obviously whether he said that or not, he was referring to after 9/11. But he said for the eight years before Obama AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO.

You people are stupid I couldn't make up
Moron, 9.11 occurred during those "eight years."
kaz will not admit that gulliani was wrong.

OK, Giuliani said eight years. He should have realized that you imbeciles won't get the reference to 9/11, which was actually seven and a half years before Obama took over and not eight.

Happy? Here's a cookie
less than 7.5 years, but even if he was excluding 9/11 he would have been wrong, as we have shown you repeatedly.

why do you still defend a statement that is factually wrong?

I agreed it was 7.5, not 8 and I agreed you came up with one victim in the US in the six years before Obama took over and 12 after 9/11.

I did not dispute those, I said they are anal as hell and don't contradict his point. The 7.5 years is you showing you have mental issues and his point was not that it was absolute zero, it's that deaths were few and skyrocketed after Obama took over.

I haven't argued the facts, just that you're being an intentionally anal dick about not getting his point and you're just hair splitting. So what are you looking for exactly by pounding your mind gripping failure to grasp his point into the ground exactly?

My Final Jeopardy answer: What are Tax cuts

Combined with SPENDING CUTS, that would be truly CONSERVATIVE.

Instead, W cut taxes and massively INCREASED SPENDING across the board, socializing senior drugs, dumping $1 trillion into NCLB etc...

Not one thing W did in office was conservative - NOT ONE.
Tax cuts are conservative, I don't care how crazy you are.

So you seem like a real insider. Who actually killed JFK? I'm thinking it was the CIA, is that right?

LBJ was all about the Promised Land too.

The real proof of the MOTIVE is right here...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

JFK was not arming Israel. Israel wanted arms to re-conquer the "Promised Land." Zionist Traitor LBJ sent weapons immediately after being sworn in. In 1967, LBJ told us Israel was attacked. He lied. He knew Israel was going to start that war and loved it.

LBJ - W - O - Hillary???

Do we really want another Zionist Traitor in the WH???

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
He said "for those eight years before Obama." It's right at the beginning of your video which apparently you didn't watch and that means after the two attacks you mentioned. You are truly an idiot and a liar.

Obviously whether he said that or not, he was referring to after 9/11. But he said for the eight years before Obama AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO.

You people are stupid I couldn't make up

OK, Giuliani said eight years. He should have realized that you imbeciles won't get the reference to 9/11, which was actually seven and a half years before Obama took over and not eight.

Happy? Here's a cookie
less than 7.5 years, but even if he was excluding 9/11 he would have been wrong, as we have shown you repeatedly.

I agreed it was 7.5, not 8 and I agreed you came up with one victim in the US in the six years before Obama took over and 12 after 9/11.

I did not dispute those, I said they are anal as hell and don't contradict his point. The 7.5 years is you showing you have mental issues and his point was not that it was absolute zero, it's that deaths were few and skyrocketed after Obama took over.

I haven't argued the facts, just that you're being an intentionally anal dick about not getting his point and you're just hair splitting. So what are you looking for exactly by pounding your mind gripping failure to grasp his point into the ground exactly?
kaz, was giuliani correct with his statement?

Tax cuts are conservative,

A budget SURPLUS is conservative. Tax cuts with spending cuts = that's conservative.

What W did, cutting taxes and massively increasing spending, was not at all conservative.

But you and the Left hate tax cuts so much (because it reduces that which you STEAL and LEECH), it is understandable that your "knowledge" of economics is basically one sentence = SPEND MORE!!!

Happy? Here's a cookie

No, he said 8 years, it was fucking 7.5 years. That changes everything, his entire message was crap and should be entirely rejected. Obviously 8 years and 7.5 years are ENTIRELY different things, there is frankly no comparison between them.

Happy?

So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?

My Final Jeopardy answer: What are Tax cuts

Combined with SPENDING CUTS, that would be truly CONSERVATIVE.

Instead, W cut taxes and massively INCREASED SPENDING across the board, socializing senior drugs, dumping $1 trillion into NCLB etc...

Not one thing W did in office was conservative - NOT ONE.

When has any Conservative President ever cut Spending?

Reagan tripled his spending to get out of a recession

Happy? Here's a cookie

No, he said 8 years, it was fucking 7.5 years. That changes everything, his entire message was crap and should be entirely rejected. Obviously 8 years and 7.5 years are ENTIRELY different things, there is frankly no comparison between them.

Happy?

So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?
you're focusing on a caveat that doesn't exist, but even if we entirely ignore 9/11 was giuliani correct?

Unfortunately Rudy was talking about ISIS
No he wasn't. He was talking about "radical Islamic terrorism", and acting as if lone wolf attacks had not occurred before Obama.

He's a fucking deranged, fearmongering, liar.
Yes, We with 3 digit IQ's understoodl him...this is why a fucking moron like you didn't!
Poor, deranged, Vagisil. Likes to brag about his 3 digit IQ but never tells anyone there's a decimal point after the first digit.

So you seem like a real insider. Who actually killed JFK? I'm thinking it was the CIA, is that right?

JFK was all about the Promised Land too.

The real proof of the MOTIVE is right here...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

JFK was not arming Israel. Israel wanted arms to re-conquer the "Promised Land." Zionist Traitor LBJ sent weapons immediately after being sworn in. In 1967, LBJ told us Israel was attacked. He lied. He knew Israel was going to start that war and loved it.

LBJ - W - O - Hillary???

Do we really want another Zionist Traitor in the WH???

Cool, thanks! You know that after Roswell aliens took over the military, the entire top of the executive branch and the supreme court, right? They were actually shape shifters. In fact Janet Reno and John Roberts are the same alien. They have to pretend to grow old and die or we'd realize something is up, so they just keep taking over different bodies. They send the original back to their planet for research

Happy? Here's a cookie

Happy?

you're focusing on a caveat that doesn't exist, but even if we entirely ignore 9/11 was giuliani correct?

I answered your question, answer mine before you get another one:

most obviously would be the attacks on the wtc and pentagon

OMG, so you're arguing that he can't round. OMG, those were 7 1/2 years before Obama, not eight! What is Rudy talking about?

You make yourself look more stupid than anyone could make you look. Seriously, that's your argument? It was seven and a half years, not eight?

:lmao:

OMG, that is funny
omg, i take someone at their word?

incidentally 9/11/01 is less than 7.5 years from obama's inauguration, meaning rounding would make it 7 years, not 8.

It takes someone truly butt stupid to think that Giuliani wasn't referring to after 9/11
No! It only takes a die hard apologist to constantly credit someone with something they did not say in plain fucking English! Gosh, who could that be Kazimir?

I always wonder about liberals. Anyone with half a brain knows "eight years" refers to 9/11. That you would insist you don't grasp that is mind boggling to me. To think that you're a liar is preferable to believing you're so mind numbingly stupid that you don't get obvious references. And that's YOUR story.

Amazing, 9/11 was seven ... and a half ... fucking years. Giuliani said EIGHT years.

You want more time to come up with a better argument? Trust me, I'd take the time and do that.

Beyond that, your examples of the attacks that happened in the eight years before 2009 included ... 1993 ...

Not a math major, were you, Sport?

The funniest part of your op is where you said you wanted to focus on"facts," then you presented a video where the first thing he said was eight years in your thread that said he said there had never been attacks ... :lmao:
I presented an article, referenced it and quoted it. Your claim I presented a video is a distortion burgeoning on an outright lie! I very seldom read sidebars or watch imbedded vids, shit for brains. Now have a snack from your dirty diaper!

Happy?

if that's what he meant, that's just fine.

so would he have been right even if we were to believe that he meant since 9/11/01?

OMG, so you're arguing that he can't round. OMG, those were 7 1/2 years before Obama, not eight! What is Rudy talking about?

You make yourself look more stupid than anyone could make you look. Seriously, that's your argument? It was seven and a half years, not eight?

:lmao:

OMG, that is funny
omg, i take someone at their word?

incidentally 9/11/01 is less than 7.5 years from obama's inauguration, meaning rounding would make it 7 years, not 8.

It takes someone truly butt stupid to think that Giuliani wasn't referring to after 9/11
No! It only takes a die hard apologist to constantly credit someone with something they did not say in plain fucking English! Gosh, who could that be Kazimir?

I always wonder about liberals. Anyone with half a brain knows "eight years" refers to 9/11. That you would insist you don't grasp that is mind boggling to me. To think that you're a liar is preferable to believing you're so mind numbingly stupid that you don't get obvious references. And that's YOUR story.

Amazing, 9/11 was seven ... and a half ... fucking years. Giuliani said EIGHT years.

You want more time to come up with a better argument? Trust me, I'd take the time and do that.

Beyond that, your examples of the attacks that happened in the eight years before 2009 included ... 1993 ...

Not a math major, were you, Sport?

The funniest part of your op is where you said you wanted to focus on"facts," then you presented a video where the first thing he said was eight years in your thread that said he said there had never been attacks ... :lmao:
I presented an article, referenced it and quoted it. Your claim I presented a video is a distortion burgeoning on an outright lie! I very seldom read sidebars or watch imbedded vids, shit for brains. Now have a snack from your dirty diaper!

:wtf:

It's in YOUR OP in THIS thread. And the video starts with Giuliani saying over the last "eight years" right at the beginning.

Read your OP and click on the links. Unbelievable

Happy?

if that's what he meant, that's just fine.

so would he have been right even if we were to believe that he meant since 9/11/01?

Stop dancing and answer the question:

"So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?"

Forum List

Back