Giuliani subpoenaed by House for documents related to Ukraine

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
The starting bell:

Giuliani Subpoenaed by House for Documents: Impeachment Update

"President Donald Trump unleashed a torrent of tweets over the weekend attacking Democrats and demanding to meet the whistle-blower who said the president asked Ukraine’s president to dig up political dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
The president is portraying himself as the victim, the subject of two partisan “witch hunts” to oust him, and urging his loyal base to punish his opponents at the polls.
Here are the latest developments:
Giuliani Subpoenaed by House Panel for Documents (3:53 p.m.)
Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Guiliani was subpoenaed Monday to provide documents to Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, as the impeachment inquiry into the president accelerates.
Three House panels said Giuliani has claimed to have text messages, phone records and other communications regarding requests for the government of Ukraine to target Biden. They set an Oct. 15 deadline.
Trump Again Promotes ‘Debunked’ Ukraine Theory (3:18 p.m.)
Trump again suggested Ukraine may have intervened in the 2016 U.S. election, one day after his former homeland security adviser said the conspiracy had been “completely debunked.”
”The new president of Ukraine ran on the basis of no corruption. That’s how he got elected. And I believe that he really means it, but there was a lot of corruption having to do with the 2016 election against us,” Trump said Monday at the White House. “And we want to get to the bottom of it, and it’s very important that we do.”
Trump has repeatedly suggested -- including in his controversial phone call with Zelenskiy -- that Ukraine or Ukrainian actors were in some way involved in the breach of a Democratic National Committee server in 2016 or the subsequent investigation of that crime.
Thomas Bossert, who served as Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said Sunday he told the president there was no basis to his theory that Ukraine was involved and added that he was “deeply disturbed” that Zelenskiy was asked to investigate the conspiracy in the leader-to-leader phone call.
“It is completely debunked,” Bossert said in an interview on ABC News’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”
“I am deeply frustrated with what he and the legal team is doing and repeating that debunked theory to the president,” Bossert said. “It sticks in his mind when he hears it over and over again, and for clarity here, George, let me just again repeat that it has no validity.”"

Rudy can go and make monkeys out of them, or ignore them and wear his "Contempt of Congress" medal proudly, like Eric Holder.

Of course it's the Democrats what else would we expect? YOU GET A SUBPOENA! AND YOU GET SUBPOENA!! EVERYONE GETS A SUBPOENA!!!
:777::777::777:

The starting bell:

"President Donald Trump unleashed a torrent of tweets over the weekend attacking Democrats and demanding to meet the whistle-blower who said the president asked Ukraine’s president to dig up political dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
The president is portraying himself as the victim, the subject of two partisan “witch hunts” to oust him, and urging his loyal base to punish his opponents at the polls.
Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Guiliani was subpoenaed Monday to provide documents to Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, as the impeachment inquiry into the president accelerates.
Three House panels said Giuliani has claimed to have text messages, phone records and other communications regarding requests for the government of Ukraine to target Biden. They set an Oct. 15 deadline.
Trump again suggested Ukraine may have intervened in the 2016 U.S. election, one day after his former homeland security adviser said the conspiracy had been “completely debunked.”
”The new president of Ukraine ran on the basis of no corruption. That’s how he got elected. And I believe that he really means it, but there was a lot of corruption having to do with the 2016 election against us,” Trump said Monday at the White House. “And we want to get to the bottom of it, and it’s very important that we do.”
Trump has repeatedly suggested -- including in his controversial phone call with Zelenskiy -- that Ukraine or Ukrainian actors were in some way involved in the breach of a Democratic National Committee server in 2016 or the subsequent investigation of that crime.
Thomas Bossert, who served as Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said Sunday he told the president there was no basis to his theory that Ukraine was involved and added that he was “deeply disturbed” that Zelenskiy was asked to investigate the conspiracy in the leader-to-leader phone call.
“It is completely debunked,” Bossert said in an interview on ABC News’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos.”
“I am deeply frustrated with what he and the legal team is doing and repeating that debunked theory to the president,” Bossert said. “It sticks in his mind when he hears it over and over again, and for clarity here, George, let me just again repeat that it has no validity.”"

Rudy doesn't have to tell them shit. Attorney client privilege.

They can go pound sand.

image.jpg

The starting bell:

Rudy doesn't have to tell them shit. Attorney client privilege.

They can go pound sand.

Except he wasn’t acting as an attorney.

Rudy was running his mouth on the Sunday shows about all this info he had gathered in Ukraine and no one was investigating. Well he got what he wanted!

The starting bell:

I wanna see how fast he tells them to go fuck themselves. :D

The starting bell:

And Guliani can righty say go fuck yourselves.

:umno:

The starting bell:

And Guliani can righty say go fuck yourselves.

:umno:

in an impeachment investigation ?

My, that sure happened all-of-a-sudden like....It's almost as though people had been lining all this shit up for weeks on end.

NAAAAAAAA!.....Just another in a string of about 20 total coincidences.

Last edited:
Schiff is no match for Rudy...Rudy will toy with him like a cat toys with a mouse....this alone is worth the price of admission.....

My, that sure happened all-of-a-sudden like....It's almost as though People had been lining all this shit up for weeks on end.

NAAAAAAAA!.....Just another in a string of about 20 total coincidences.
Riiiight...it could not POSSIBLY be that Trump is an unethical criminal, surrounded by same.

Forum List

Back