Give me a good reason illegal immigrants should be granted citizenship

Make the case for granting citizenship. Not Dreamers...illegal immigrants.

And no "out of the shadows" argument...they can do that by going home...boom...out of the shadows.

I personally don't think that they should be granted citizenship.

I am fine with a pathway to permanent work status- but not citizenship.
And they can get that work permit once they go back home and apply for and are granted one.

Or they can be given them now- as long as they:
a) are currently working
b) working in an industry that is suffering from a real labor shortage
c) are not convicted criminals.

The Racist Democratic Party is against the controlling illegal immigration because they regard White Voters to be their enemy and they want to make them the minority ASAP

And no "out of the shadows" argument...they can do that by going home...boom...out of the shadows.

And they can get that work permit once they go back home and apply for and are granted one.

a) are currently working
No, because we need a time period for wages to adjust to fill as many of those positions as possible with Americans. Then we can determine if we have a shortage or not. At the same time we adjust our work permits so these foreign workers must be paid the same as the US worker and get taxed an additional percentage to pay for our wall and border control costs.

There is only one reason,

So that the illegals can vote Democrat.

Isn't that reason enough?? :mad:

Xcuse me I must puke now:puke3:

A nation built by immigrants does not turn its back on said thing. If you wanted everyone here to be legal you should have closed the borders 60 years ago.

Truthfully the should not be granted citizenship or any form amnesty.

They broke the law by entering illegally or overstaying their visa and should not be rewarded for breaking the law.

Ah, so the left can pat themselves on the back for caring while exploiting illegals for cheap labor?

Wow- so you really believe that all of the farmers and factories and contractors that exploit illegal immigrants are 'the left'?

LOL

Do you deny the left wants to give illegals citizenship? Farmer's don't, factories and contractors don't.

A Dem in congress let the cat out of the bag...canceling out the votes of millions of American citizens with votes from illegals, shocker.

"Amnesty after all, can be a good thing for the Democrat party. Let me just say in about an hour, I’m going over to the White House. I’ll be meeting with Jeh Johnson and the Chief Legal Counsel to the President of the United States. We’re going to sit down and we’re going to negotiate additional terms and avenues the President can use and prosecutorial discretion, and I think we can get three or four or maybe even five million people.”"

Ah, so the left can pat themselves on the back for caring while exploiting illegals for cheap labor?

Wow- so you really believe that all of the farmers and factories and contractors that exploit illegal immigrants are 'the left'?

LOL

Do you deny the left wants to give illegals citizenship? Farmer's don't, factories and contractors don't.

There are certainly some on the left that want to give illegals citizenship. Clearly not all- since I am very much of the 'left' and I disagree with that proposal.

Just like I disagree with the proposals from the Right to toss them all out of the country.

But you are right- the Right would prefer not to give citizenship to illegals- so that farmers, factories and contractors- mostly of the Right- can continue to exploit them.

A Dem in congress let the cat out of the bag...canceling out the votes of millions of American citizens with votes from illegals, shocker.

"Amnesty after all, can be a good thing for the Democrat party. Let me just say in about an hour, I’m going over to the White House. I’ll be meeting with Jeh Johnson and the Chief Legal Counsel to the President of the United States. We’re going to sit down and we’re going to negotiate additional terms and avenues the President can use and prosecutorial discretion, and I think we can get three or four or maybe even five million people.”"

And where does he mention votes?

LOL- Republicans let illegals come in by the millions during George Bush......even after 9/11.

I guess they were expecting them all to vote Republican....

A nation built by immigrants does not turn its back on said thing. If you wanted everyone here to be legal you should have closed the borders 60 years ago.

Peter will be ripped for this post. Rightfully so.
why should he be?.....this country has allowed this shit to happen for decades and did nothing,even after Reagan granted amnesty in the 80's and still they spit in our faces and this country did jack shit about it and now everyone wants to cry about it but yet nothing will still get done,just more big talk.....

a) are currently working
No, because we need a time period for wages to adjust to fill as many of those positions as possible with Americans. Then we can determine if we have a shortage or not. At the same time we adjust our work permits so these foreign workers must be paid the same as the US worker and get taxed an additional percentage to pay for our wall and border control costs.

Not very pro-business of you.

During that time period lots of farmers and small business's could go out of business.

Ah well- to hell with farmers and small business's......

LOL- Republicans let illegals come in by the millions during George Bush......even after 9/11.

I guess they were expecting them all to vote Republican....

Who knows.....

But these new millions of illegals ain't voting Republican, you can bet your life on it.

a) are currently working

Not very pro-business of you.

During that time period lots of farmers and small business's could go out of business.

Ah well- to hell with farmers and small business's......
Some will some won't but the wage adjustment would help everyone. Are you saying a business can't stay open without cheap illegal labor?

Peter will be ripped for this post. Rightfully so.
why should he be?.....this country has allowed this shit to happen for decades and did nothing,even after Reagan granted amnesty in the 80's and still they spit in our faces and this country did jack shit about it and now everyone wants to cry about it but yet nothing will still get done,just more big talk.....

I along with many conservatives have been railing against illegal immigration since Reagan.
I blame RINOS and liberals for not taking a stand.
But of course I never expected liberals to take a stand against their voter registration drive.

Forum List

Back