Give me a good reason illegal immigrants should be granted citizenship

A nation built by immigrants does not turn its back on said thing. If you wanted everyone here to be legal you should have closed the borders 60 years ago.
Not a reason to give illegals citizenship.

As to your lack of point. I don't have a fence around my yard. That doesn't mean I give tacit permission for you to camp here.

The borders ARE closed to illegal immigrants...that's what makes them illegal...

A nation built by immigrants does not turn its back on said thing. If you wanted everyone here to be legal you should have closed the borders 60 years ago.

As to your lack of point. I don't have a fence around my yard. That doesn't mean I give tacit permission for you to camp here.

The borders ARE closed to illegal immigrants...that's what makes them illegal...
A border you can just walk across is open not closed.

A wall would fix that.

A wall would fix that.
So, build one, through a river. Good luck with that but your pretend closed border is closed like a 24 hour cafe.

Ah, so the left can pat themselves on the back for caring while exploiting illegals for cheap labor?

Wow- so you really believe that all of the farmers and factories and contractors that exploit illegal immigrants are 'the left'?

LOL

Do you deny the left wants to give illegals citizenship? Farmer's don't, factories and contractors don't.

There are certainly some on the left that want to give illegals citizenship. Clearly not all- since I am very much of the 'left' and I disagree with that proposal.

Just like I disagree with the proposals from the Right to toss them all out of the country.

But you are right- the Right would prefer not to give citizenship to illegals- so that farmers, factories and contractors- mostly of the Right- can continue to exploit them.

They absolutely ARE exploiting illegals, all the more reason to boot these illegals out of the country. The amount of illegal crime on American citizens going on is UNACCEPTABLE I'd boot them out and secure the border for that reason alone.

A Dem in congress let the cat out of the bag...canceling out the votes of millions of American citizens with votes from illegals, shocker.

"Amnesty after all, can be a good thing for the Democrat party. Let me just say in about an hour, I’m going over to the White House. I’ll be meeting with Jeh Johnson and the Chief Legal Counsel to the President of the United States. We’re going to sit down and we’re going to negotiate additional terms and avenues the President can use and prosecutorial discretion, and I think we can get three or four or maybe even five million people.”"

And where does he mention votes?

Come on geesh.

A wall would fix that.
So, build one, through a river. Good luck with that but your pretend closed border is closed like a 24 hour cafe.
You do realize the entire border isn't a river right? Please tell me you aren't so fucking stupid you think that.

Peter will be ripped for this post. Rightfully so.
why should he be?.....this country has allowed this shit to happen for decades and did nothing,even after Reagan granted amnesty in the 80's and still they spit in our faces and this country did jack shit about it and now everyone wants to cry about it but yet nothing will still get done,just more big talk.....

I along with many conservatives have been railing against illegal immigration since Reagan.
I blame RINOS and liberals for not taking a stand.
But of course I never expected liberals to take a stand against their voter registration drive.
the republicans are just as guilty as the democrats, both have done jack shit about stopping this shit.....just more cheap talk and finger pointing as to the why its still going on....

why should he be?.....this country has allowed this shit to happen for decades and did nothing,even after Reagan granted amnesty in the 80's and still they spit in our faces and this country did jack shit about it and now everyone wants to cry about it but yet nothing will still get done,just more big talk.....

I along with many conservatives have been railing against illegal immigration since Reagan.
But of course I never expected liberals to take a stand against their voter registration drive.
the republicans are just as guilty as the democrats, both have done jack shit about stopping this shit.....just more cheap talk and finger pointing as to the why its still going on....

Are ya fuken stupid?
Read my post again. I figured it was plenty short enough even for a liberal to absorb.

A wall would fix that.
You do realize the entire border isn't a river right? Please tell me you aren't so fucking stupid you think that.
Only several hundred miles of it. And that just might be the easy part to fence off. A Pipe Dream for those who hate.

Because brown people can't take care of themselves
i have been taking care of myself for quite a while tank.....but the old white guy down the street has a brown person taking care of him....funny how that works aint it?...
Really it's the old white guy taking of the brown person with a good paying job
you mean his state aid is paying the brown guy to wipe his ass and feed him......it sure as hell aint coming out of his pocket.....

And if the guy that ran on a wall and won doesn't get it done. Then what? It's going to get ugly.

A Dem in congress let the cat out of the bag...canceling out the votes of millions of American citizens with votes from illegals, shocker.

"Amnesty after all, can be a good thing for the Democrat party. Let me just say in about an hour, I’m going over to the White House. I’ll be meeting with Jeh Johnson and the Chief Legal Counsel to the President of the United States. We’re going to sit down and we’re going to negotiate additional terms and avenues the President can use and prosecutorial discretion, and I think we can get three or four or maybe even five million people.”"

And where does he mention votes?

Come on geesh.

Yeah- we liberals- always looking at the facts.......must be irritating.

And if the guy that ran on a wall and won doesn't get it done. Then what? It's going to get ugly.
It already is.

A wall would fix that.
Only several hundred miles of it. And that just might be the easy part to fence off. A Pipe Dream for those who hate.
Only several hundred? Damn you are dumb. The river will be the easiest to defend you moron. You ever heard of a fucking mote? It's pretty damn hard to swim a river then scale a wall.

Ah, so the left can pat themselves on the back for caring while exploiting illegals for cheap labor?

Wow- so you really believe that all of the farmers and factories and contractors that exploit illegal immigrants are 'the left'?

LOL

Do you deny the left wants to give illegals citizenship? Farmer's don't, factories and contractors don't.

There are certainly some on the left that want to give illegals citizenship. Clearly not all- since I am very much of the 'left' and I disagree with that proposal.

Just like I disagree with the proposals from the Right to toss them all out of the country.

But you are right- the Right would prefer not to give citizenship to illegals- so that farmers, factories and contractors- mostly of the Right- can continue to exploit them.

The amount of illegal crime on American citizens going on is UNACCEPTABLE

'illegal crime'

Personally I find all crime on American citizens- and even non-citizens unacceptable.

Not just the hilariously redundant 'illegal crime'.

Are ya fuken stupid?
Read my post again. I figured it was plenty short enough even for a liberal to absorb.
oh im a liberal again this week.....last week a dipshit like you called me a righty for disagreeing with his brand of bullshit.....you asswipes should learn that just because someone disagrees with your bullshit that they just might not be the opposit of what you are.....or are you to fuken stupid to grasp that?...

It already is.
It's going to get worse. And it's not going to go the open borders amnesty crowds way.

Forum List

Back