"Give me my damn food!" - Black man harasses White women in supermarket

There should be separate grocery stores for blacks and whites.
Thats good. You guys can take all the hair lice medication and put it in yours.
You nignags can take all the fried chicken and cotton.
Thanks. I love fried chicken and cotton swabs are good to use on your ears. Guess its only fair you guys get the industrial strength soap to get rid of the smell you have.
You won’t be needing any books either, since none of them are written in Ebonics.
There are many races of people on this earth. Many are similar, but no two are at further ends of the spectrum of being different than blacks and whites.

We shouldn't be living together. It's been tried, and it's not working. Blacks and whites should be separated, and since blacks all came from Africa, most by force, they should all go back.
Youre always welcome to come and try to move us. :)
Just put down a line of crack rocks that leads into the back of a paddy wagon.

Major chimpout at a targeted Winn-Dixie of all places. Blacks really believe that they're the master and we better bow down to them. Whites need to realize that there'll never be peace with these type people.

/———/ Disgusting animal, even if he was right, it’s no way to act. And yes, I’ve been falsely accused of shoplifting.

After the civil war ends and conservatives have mopped the floor with the radical left, and all this BLM crap is shit canned where it belongs, it might be time to seriously consider shipping all the blacks back to Africa. They're nothing but trouble, one massive, stupid, violent, parasitic pain in the ass on a modern, peaceful society.

It's time to admit it. Fun and games are over. The truth needs to be spoken.

There are many races of people on this earth. Many are similar, but no two are at further ends of the spectrum of being different than blacks and whites.

We shouldn't be living together. It's been tried, and it's not working. Blacks and whites should be separated, and since blacks all came from Africa, most by force, they should all go back.
It would be the government that moves you, not me.
So why you taking so long to have the government move me?

Yeah.....and they can continue to lock up the afro sheen in your's.
Bunch a fucken theives.
Nobody uses afro sheen you chimp.

Sorry for not being up on negro hair products but it's still the same....what about jheri curl?
You guys still staining couches with that shit?
Naw. Yall still using that hair lice treatment though. I saw it today at the store and thought about you. :lol:
More superstitions among the ignorant African

i didnt say we couldnt get it but we catch it from white people.

" In the United States, infestation with head lice is much less common among African-Americans than among persons of other races. "

I am Two sounds very dissatisfied with his life in American.
If it were me I'd have been gone long ago to the black utopia of Liberia.
Makes ya wonder why he sticks around...

You really do say some STUPID things, but then, that's to be expected.

White liberals. They need the slave vote

You nignags can take all the fried chicken and cotton.
Thanks. I love fried chicken and cotton swabs are good to use on your ears. Guess its only fair you guys get the industrial strength soap to get rid of the smell you have.
You won’t be needing any books either, since none of them are written in Ebonics.

Just put down a line of crack rocks that leads into the back of a paddy wagon.
We dont need white books. We were the first to write books.

That only catches crack heads which there are more whites that are crack heads and meth heads.

So why dont you just move us yourself? What are you afraid of? :)

Why should you care what liberals need? Stop stalling. Come and get me. :)

I'm personally waiting for you to abort, and kill yourselves. You're a dying race in America and it's all rooted in your immorality as a people. Those few who survive will be a better people

"Suk ma dick" "Fuc Wong Witc Y'all." Yeah there's whatcha call monkey street lingo. That black man was an insulting POS.

I'm personally waiting for you to abort, and kill yourselves. You're a dying race in America and it's all rooted in your immorality as a people. Those few who survive will be a better people
You'll be dead and gone and your descendants will have become Black by then. :)

I hate to admit it but Margaret Sanger was correct.

I hate to admit it but Margaret Sanger was correct.
About the KKK needing to get on birth control or have abortions?

"Never before had I looked into a sea of faces like these. I was sure that if I uttered one word, such as abortion, outside the usual vocabulary of these women they would go off into hysteria. And so my address that night had to be in the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand."
-Margaret Sanger on Her Speech the Ku Klux Klan

If he were innocent he would stick around until the cops show up, prouve that he paid ans sue the store.
They have cameras all over the place.
He is nothing but a petty thief.

"Suk ma dick" "Fuc Wong Witc Y'all." Yeah there's whatcha call monkey street lingo. That black man was an insulting POS.
Hopefully he was banned. He did steal, and his behavior was too typical of a black "man" without self control

Forum List

Back