Give me ONE good reason we should take in hundreds of thousands of uneducated& poor "migrants"

so you're for low wages? then why are you all pushing 15 dollars an hour minimum wage? aS always, you walk around as a pretzel all bent out of shape.

At least 15 bucks an hour even for those hard working immigrants that piss you people off so much.
immigrants don't piss anyone off. you fail to understand that an illegal isn't an immigrant. It's ok, you're just stupid and don't understand our constitution. discussing a topic like this with you is worse than painting a wall.

immigrants don't piss anyone off. you fail to understand that an illegal isn't an immigrant. It's ok, you're just stupid and don't understand our constitution. discussing a topic like this with you is worse than painting a wall.

The ignore function is your friend.

Dem's encouraging millions of illegals to pour into our country is nothing but their plan to rig elections. Ask any Dem leader they want to gift amnesty and the right to vote to illegals. They are already bribing them with handouts paid for my taxpayers in prep.

so you're for low wages? then why are you all pushing 15 dollars an hour minimum wage? aS always, you walk around as a pretzel all bent out of shape.

At least 15 bucks an hour even for those hard working immigrants that piss you people off so much.
15 dollars to do a job designed for a damn teenager?

You've lost your mind

The ignore function is your friend.
His point should be your friend...

Give me ONE good reason we should take in hundreds of thousands of uneducated& poor "migrants"

so you can lie about the numbers -

From October through February, border agents arrested 136,150 people traveling in families at the southern border. Those figures exceeded the record for a full, 12-month period; 107,212 people were arrested during the federal fiscal year that ended in September.
More than 66,400 people were arrested in February, making it the busiest month since President Trump took office and the busiest February since 2008. Since 2013, when the U.S. Customs and Border Protection began counting family units, there have been 2.6 million total apprehensions along the U.S.-Mexico border.

From October through February, border agents arrested 136,150 people traveling in families at the southern border. Those figures exceeded the record for a full, 12-month period; 107,212 people were arrested during the federal fiscal year that ended in September.
More than 66,400 people were arrested in February, making it the busiest month since President Trump took office and the busiest February since 2008. Since 2013, when the U.S. Customs and Border Protection began counting family units, there have been 2.6 million total apprehensions along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Where is the lie? Surely you're not suggesting my math is?

Either way how bout you ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. For the sake of you're response we will pretend the numbers are only in the thousands. The principal does not change so rather than obfuscating ANSWER THE QUESTION

3 pages in and no serious responses from the usual suspects....

You're cheering this shit so give us your reasons. What's in it for America?
There are plenty of good reasons, but only for the Ruling Class. They depress wages, thus making the RC richer. They divide Americans thus allowing the RC to keep doing what they want. They are dependents of the State, so they support the state which the RC controls.

Either way how bout you ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. For the sake of you're response we will pretend the numbers are only in the thousands. The principal does not change so rather than obfuscating ANSWER THE QUESTION

whats in it for America?

are you really that f'n stupid?

yank 20 million people out of this economy and you'll find out whats in it for America.

dumbass

whats in it for America?

yank 20 million people out of this economy and you'll find out whats in it for America.

dumbass
They are not in this economy dumbass. They are in CONCENTRATION CAMPS according to you fools.

And lol at 20 million when you just challenged me on hundreds of thousands.

Twist in the wind with your bullshit, faggot

whats in it for America?

dumbass

Aaaah....so you're finally telling the truth,you want cheap slave labor.
And lets not forget voters.

whats in it for America?

dumbass

whats in it for America?

dumbass
They are not in this economy dumbass. They are in CONCENTRATION CAMPS according to you fools.

And lol at 20 million when you just challenged me on hundreds of thousands.

Twist in the wind with your bullshit, faggot

Hey, so we remove the illegals a little at a time, and allow in LEGALIMMIGRANTS to replace them. At some point of course, we will just be removing them because we won't need anymore, but at what number that is, has yet to be determined.

And REMEMBER---------------------->Illegals are 95% from South of the border. LEGAL immigrants, are from all over the world. I thought the Left was all for diversity?

Guess not, right Leftists-)

whats in it for America?

dumbass

Aaaah....so you're finally telling the truth,you want cheap slave labor.
And lets not forget voters.
Hes TRYING to change the subject and derail the thread. Call him on THAT and ignore him thereafter if he continues.

We have an underclass in this nation living on the streets, under bridges, in cars and homeless shelters.
Taking in up to millions more like them will not help them. You lefties "claim" to want to help America's poor yet you support flooding the nation with more. More who will......
Eat up social services designed to help AMERICAN poor.
Take low skilled jobs that are designed for AMERICAN poor.
Flood an already broken public education system in the poorest neighborhoods.
Increase crime rates.
Wind up in our already over crowded jail system.
Decrease labor values for menial jobs.

The list of the negatives goes on and on. So what do we get in return to offset that cost to the AMERICAN tax payer?

Good feelings?
A hope for a new voting block when they are granted citizenship by the next leftist administration?
Your house painted or lawn mowed cheap?

Where is the upside???

And I DARE you to stay on topic without going personal....

Note to the mods: This IS political so please don't relegate it to an obscure forum that wont see the discussion the topic deserves.
It is VERY MUCH the biggest political football of this year.

There is not one good reason any reasonable person could come up with to take in more deadbeats. We're full up with the assholes already. We need to get into the deadbeat exporting business instead of taking in more. Maybe we could start with all the registered democommie nitwits.

We have an underclass in this nation living on the streets, under bridges, in cars and homeless shelters.
Taking in up to millions more like them will not help them. You lefties "claim" to want to help America's poor yet you support flooding the nation with more. More who will......
Eat up social services designed to help AMERICAN poor.
Take low skilled jobs that are designed for AMERICAN poor.
Flood an already broken public education system in the poorest neighborhoods.
Increase crime rates.
Wind up in our already over crowded jail system.
Decrease labor values for menial jobs.

The list of the negatives goes on and on. So what do we get in return to offset that cost to the AMERICAN tax payer?

Good feelings?
A hope for a new voting block when they are granted citizenship by the next leftist administration?
Your house painted or lawn mowed cheap?

Where is the upside???

And I DARE you to stay on topic without going personal....

Note to the mods: This IS political so please don't relegate it to an obscure forum that wont see the discussion the topic deserves.
It is VERY MUCH the biggest political football of this year.

The demrats need the votes. They don't have enough legal citizens to form a one party state.

Forum List

Back