Give me ONE good reason we should take in hundreds of thousands of uneducated& poor "migrants"

10322668_337169093159345_7548525734310074470_n_jpg-993257.JPG

We have an underclass in this nation living on the streets, under bridges, in cars and homeless shelters.
Taking in up to millions more like them will not help them. You lefties "claim" to want to help America's poor yet you support flooding the nation with more. More who will......
Eat up social services designed to help AMERICAN poor.
Take low skilled jobs that are designed for AMERICAN poor.
Flood an already broken public education system in the poorest neighborhoods.
Increase crime rates.
Wind up in our already over crowded jail system.
Decrease labor values for menial jobs.

The list of the negatives goes on and on. So what do we get in return to offset that cost to the AMERICAN tax payer?

Good feelings?
A hope for a new voting block when they are granted citizenship by the next leftist administration?
Your house painted or lawn mowed cheap?

Where is the upside???

And I DARE you to stay on topic without going personal....

Note to the mods: This IS political so please don't relegate it to an obscure forum that wont see the discussion the topic deserves.
It is VERY MUCH the biggest political football of this year.
Because jesus said so.

Give me ONE good reason we should take in hundreds of thousands of uneducated& poor "migrants"

so you can lie about the numbers -

From October through February, border agents arrested 136,150 people traveling in families at the southern border. Those figures exceeded the record for a full, 12-month period; 107,212 people were arrested during the federal fiscal year that ended in September.
More than 66,400 people were arrested in February, making it the busiest month since President Trump took office and the busiest February since 2008. Since 2013, when the U.S. Customs and Border Protection began counting family units, there have been 2.6 million total apprehensions along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Where is the lie? Surely you're not suggesting my math is?

Either way how bout you ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. For the sake of you're response we will pretend the numbers are only in the thousands. The principal does not change so rather than obfuscating ANSWER THE QUESTION

whats in it for America?

are you really that f'n stupid?

yank 20 million people out of this economy and you'll find out whats in it for America.

dumbass

Aaaah....so you're finally telling the truth,you want cheap slave labor.
And lets not forget voters.
Hes TRYING to change the subject and derail the thread. Call him on THAT and ignore him thereafter if he continues.

we arent taking in hundreds of thousands migrants you idiot . I posted the number of arrests and YOU MOVED THE GOAL POST NOT ME.

GFY

We have an underclass in this nation living on the streets, under bridges, in cars and homeless shelters.
Taking in up to millions more like them will not help them. You lefties "claim" to want to help America's poor yet you support flooding the nation with more. More who will......
Increase crime rates.

The list of the negatives goes on and on. So what do we get in return to offset that cost to the AMERICAN tax payer?

Good feelings?
A hope for a new voting block when they are granted citizenship by the next leftist administration?

Where is the upside???

Note to the mods: This IS political so please don't relegate it to an obscure forum that wont see the discussion the topic deserves.
Simple! They are human beings.

Increase crime rates.

Good feelings?

Where is the upside???

Because jesus said so.
I was hoping for SERIOUS responses. Leave that fairytale bullshit for the religion forum please.

Maybe because there's millions of uneducated poor American wastes of skin that they'd work harder than Gramps

~S~

so you can lie about the numbers -

From October through February, border agents arrested 136,150 people traveling in families at the southern border. Those figures exceeded the record for a full, 12-month period; 107,212 people were arrested during the federal fiscal year that ended in September.
More than 66,400 people were arrested in February, making it the busiest month since President Trump took office and the busiest February since 2008. Since 2013, when the U.S. Customs and Border Protection began counting family units, there have been 2.6 million total apprehensions along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Where is the lie? Surely you're not suggesting my math is?

Either way how bout you ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. For the sake of you're response we will pretend the numbers are only in the thousands. The principal does not change so rather than obfuscating ANSWER THE QUESTION

whats in it for America?

are you really that f'n stupid?

yank 20 million people out of this economy and you'll find out whats in it for America.

dumbass

Yeah INCREASED wages for low and unskilled workers, jobs for high schoolers and prosperity for the middle class.

Increase crime rates.

Good feelings?

Where is the upside???

Simple! They are human beings.
So are fetuses, but y'all have no problem snuffing them out. These are future voters.

Increase crime rates.

Good feelings?

Where is the upside???

Because jesus said so.
I was hoping for SERIOUS responses. Leave that fairytale bullshit for the religion forum please.

all you are is an anti immigration derelict -

intelligent individuals refuse to answer your bullshit thread when its title is a f'n lie.

shit in one hand hope in the other and see which one fills up faster

Maybe because there's millions of uneducated poor American wastes of skin that they'd work harder than Gramps

~S~
That is not one of the perimeters for requesting asylum in our nation. Try again or did you ultimately have nothing to begin with?

Increase crime rates.

Good feelings?

Where is the upside???

Because jesus said so.

all you are is an anti immigration derelict -

intelligent individuals refuse to answer your bullshit thread when its title is a f'n lie.

shit in one hand hope in the other and see which one fills up faster
And off to ignore the useless poster goes.....

The out of control immigration along the border will soon end, and all the bleeding hearts whom think this nation is so cruel will soon realize that it was the right thing to do.

We must restore law and order in this nation, and do it fast. We must replace all these (derilect of their duties) rogue "JUDGES" with those who still have some sense in life.

We must get some order back in this country, and we must seek out those whom can restore that order. It's time to start using common sense on the issues again.

Time to MAGA.

That is not one of the perimeters for requesting asylum in our nation.

Well it's mine , and you can eat me if you don't like it

I'd deport all the welfare queens , cons. ex cons, fat ,stupid ,lazy f*ckers tommorrow if i were King

How'd you like me now Gramps?

~S~

Forum List

Back