Give us your guns, or we'll come and get them.

I love how the gun nuts act like some gun control is asking for their first born. What sad lives they must have. While our children are getting gunned down they hide behind their guns.

Explain how strict gun laws and attempts at control have done in Chicago.

Massive failure and you loons can't bring yourselves to admit it

I love how the gun nuts act like some gun control is asking for their first born. What sad lives they must have. While our children are getting gunned down they hide behind their guns.

A city has no walls. Easy to bring guns in and out. They have concealed carry btw.

What other country in the world had a school shooting problem?

A city has no walls. Easy to bring guns in and out. They have concealed carry btw.

How well did your laws work at Parkland? You're going to lose this one

Obama is going to take your guns!

Send $$$$$$ to the NRA
It is the only way to stop him

The guy said he actually wanted to ban semi-auto rifles, and require people to turn them in.

At least he has the balls to not go with that "grandfathering" bullshit.
When Obama was president, he sent Michelle to kick in my door and take my guns

The NRA didn’t lift a finger

Now you are just being silly.

When Dems have gun bans on their platform, any jokes you try to make are just distractions from their true goals.

I tried to explain to Michelle that I needed an AR 15 to hunt squirrels and the 50 round magazines to defend my family. I am not a good shot and miss a lot.

She took them anyway and left my kids some school lunch vouchers

Which laws?

Which laws?

See? You're trying to argue something you're utterly clueless about. You're dismissed

Obama is going to take your guns!

Send $$$$$$ to the NRA
It is the only way to stop him

The guy said he actually wanted to ban semi-auto rifles, and require people to turn them in.

At least he has the balls to not go with that "grandfathering" bullshit.
When Obama was president, he sent Michelle to kick in my door and take my guns

The NRA didn’t lift a finger

Now you are just being silly.

When Dems have gun bans on their platform, any jokes you try to make are just distractions from their true goals.

I tried to explain to Michelle that I needed an AR 15 to hunt squirrels and the 50 round magazines to defend my family. I am not a good shot and miss a lot.

She took them anyway and left my kids some school lunch vouchers

Just stop, you're not funny nor clever

Which laws?

See? You're trying to argue something you're utterly clueless about. You're dismissed

That isn’t an answer.

Which laws?

That isn’t an answer.

Speaking of no answer, you never responded to my last post in the latest school shooting thread.

Which laws?

That isn’t an answer.

Speaking of no answer, you never responded to my last post in the latest school shooting thread.
Feel free to ask again.

Which laws?

That isn’t an answer.

Feel free to ask again.

Why not answer it in the correct thread ?

Which laws?

That isn’t an answer.

Feel free to ask again.

Why not answer it in the correct thread ?
There are lots of threads, I’m here at the moment. Link it if you want a response.

Which laws?

That isn’t an answer.

I'm not going to sit and provide you with info you should know before you engage. You know which laws but think yourself clever...you're not. You're simply annoying

Which laws?

That isn’t an answer.

I'm not going to sit and provide you with info you should know before you engage. You know which laws but think yourself clever...you're not. You're simply annoying
I know countries with strong gun control don’t have a school shooting problem.

Forum List

Back