Give us your guns, or we'll come and get them.

How well did your laws work at Parkland? You're going to lose this one

Which laws?

See? You're trying to argue something you're utterly clueless about. You're dismissed

That isn’t an answer.

I'm not going to sit and provide you with info you should know before you engage. You know which laws but think yourself clever...you're not. You're simply annoying
I know countries with strong gun control don’t have a school shooting problem.
Me too. England. Hardly any gun crime, but murders using knives have gone through the roof. But that's ok, so long as guns aren't used.

I love how the gun nuts act like some gun control is asking for their first born. What sad lives they must have. While our children are getting gunned down they hide behind their guns.
We already have over 20000 gun laws. Stop lying Pinocchio.
Name them
No.
Way to defend your claim.
It's common knowledge.
And angry children have no problem getting guns...

How well did your laws work at Parkland? You're going to lose this one

Which laws?

See? You're trying to argue something you're utterly clueless about. You're dismissed

That isn’t an answer.

I'm not going to sit and provide you with info you should know before you engage. You know which laws but think yourself clever...you're not. You're simply annoying

That isn't helping you. What law would have prevented Parkland. Be specific no more waffling BS

Which laws?

That isn’t an answer.

Me too. England. Hardly any gun crime, but murders using knives have gone through the roof. But that's ok, so long as guns aren't used.
You realize we have like 4x the number of murders they do right? Seems guns are far more effective.

Which laws?

That isn’t an answer.

That isn't helping you. What law would have prevented Parkland. Be specific no more waffling BS
Ar15 style rifles should not be legal. Without a mass killing weapon he may have done nothing since they all seem to want to kill many.

That isn’t an answer.

Ar15 style rifles should not be legal. Without a mass killing weapon he may have done nothing since they all seem to want to kill many.

He'd simply have used another weapon...try again

When Obama was president, he sent Michelle to kick in my door and take my guns

The NRA didn’t lift a finger
What would you expect the NRA to do?

The most useful protective elements the public can deploy against oppressive actions by government, such as efforts to oppose or to violate the Second Amendment, are unity and solidarity. These elements are attainable only through prompt and effectively managed publicity -- which is the NRA's stock in trade.

Politicians respect (and fear) effectively managed publicity.

That isn’t an answer.

Or again he might not have thinking he couldn’t kill very many. Or maybe he’d get caught trying to get a more dangerous weapon. Had he used a less dangerous weapon lives would be saved.

Or again he might not have thinking he couldn’t kill very many. Or maybe he’d get caught trying to get a more dangerous weapon. Had he used a less dangerous weapon lives would be saved.

The VA Tech shooter killed 33 with two handguns....try again

I love how the gun nuts act like some gun control is asking for their first born. What sad lives they must have. While our children are getting gunned down they hide behind their guns.
Can it be they recognize the importance of the Second Amendment, which is the only reason we Americans are not experiencing invasion by hordes of aggressive African and Middle-Eastern migrants, such as is happening in gun free Europe and Scandinavia.

Gun crime and gun accidents are unfortunate occurrences -- but there are worse things. Much worse.

Can it be they recognize the importance of the Second Amendment, which is the only reason we Americans are not experiencing invasion by hordes of aggressive African and Middle-Eastern migrants, such as is happening in gun free Europe and Scandinavia.

Gun crime and gun accidents are unfortunate occurrences -- but there are worse things. Much worse.
Has nothing to do with immigration policy.

Different shooter and circumstances. I’ve told you how to have no shooting or fewer killed. You seem to like children being killed. Our worst shootings have been with ar15 style weapons.

Obama is going to take your guns!

Send $$$$$$ to the NRA
It is the only way to stop him

The guy said he actually wanted to ban semi-auto rifles, and require people to turn them in.

At least he has the balls to not go with that "grandfathering" bullshit.

Now you are just being silly.

When Dems have gun bans on their platform, any jokes you try to make are just distractions from their true goals.

I tried to explain to Michelle that I needed an AR 15 to hunt squirrels and the 50 round magazines to defend my family. I am not a good shot and miss a lot.

She took them anyway and left my kids some school lunch vouchers

Just stop, you're not funny nor clever

It wasn’t funny when Obama came pounding on my door demanding my guns

NRA says it is true

which politician is the ONLY one who suggested a run around due process?

'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

who will be the first to NAME THAT DEM ____________ :eusa_clap:
What’s been done?

Different shooter and circumstances. I’ve told you how to have no shooting or fewer killed. You seem to like children being killed. Our worst shootings have been with ar15 style weapons.

You've lost and now resort to making shit up about me. Fuck off loser

The va tech shooter had a 15 round magazine btw. That should be illegal as it is clearly for mass killing.

The guy said he actually wanted to ban semi-auto rifles, and require people to turn them in.

At least he has the balls to not go with that "grandfathering" bullshit.

Now you are just being silly.

When Dems have gun bans on their platform, any jokes you try to make are just distractions from their true goals.

I tried to explain to Michelle that I needed an AR 15 to hunt squirrels and the 50 round magazines to defend my family. I am not a good shot and miss a lot.

She took them anyway and left my kids some school lunch vouchers

Just stop, you're not funny nor clever

It wasn’t funny when Obama came pounding on my door demanding my guns

NRA says it is true

Grow up, old man I mean really

Forum List

Back