Glen beck just ckalkboarded the shit out of the democrat and Ukrain corruption

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
Glenn reveals the facts that the media refuse to share and breaks down the entire Ukraine timeline on the chalkboard. Tune in to watch as Glenn makes yet another complex issue simple. BlazeTV Presents a Glenn Beck Special - Ukraine: The Democrats' Russia.

Glenn reveals the facts that the media refuse to share and breaks down the entire Ukraine timeline on the chalkboard. Tune in to watch as Glenn makes yet another complex issue simple. BlazeTV Presents a Glenn Beck Special - Ukraine: The Democrats' Russia.

Always believed he was at his best doing these.

he didnt disappoint on this one

Drawing pictures is usually very easy when you have the facts straight.

Even so, I'll lay even money that there are a number of crooked republicans skulking around in this swamp as well.

Drawing pictures is usually very easy when you have the facts straight.

Even so, I'll lay even money that there are a number of crooked republicans skulking around in this swamp as well.

he brings that up,,,

and I've never met an honest republican anymorre than an honest democrat

Conspiracy theories can be fun, but you kids really need to move on. This one is totally debunked.

Conspiracy theories can be fun, but you kids really need to move on. This one is totally debunked.

thanks for your input,,,

And the liberoids go....

lalala-i-cant-hear-you.jpg

Their blind partisan hatred is more important than anything else.....Can't let facts get in the way of that.

Democrats are guilty as sin and will be convicted by the court of public opinion come 2020. They derserve no part in governing America.

thanks for your input,,,

I'm serious man, call your favorite conspiracy theory source (brieghtbart, Infowars, fox, whatever) and tell them you're getting ridiculed for repeating the same lies and you need some new ones.

thanks for your input,,,

I'm serious man, call your favorite conspiracy theory source (brieghtbart, Infowars, fox, whatever) and tell them you're getting ridiculed for repeating the same lies and you need some new ones.

so you didnt like all the evidence of bidens corruption he presented???

Very apropos that Beck uses a Columbo episode with career ham William Shatner.....His kind of corny overacting is exactly what we're getting from the democrats and their media apparatchiks. :laugh2:

how shatner was able to stay in acting is amazing,,,hes horrible

This is also lending evidence to what I always intuitively believed: the RUSSIA! hoax was going to be unloaded on Trump win or lose....The ruling class was going to make sure to make an example out of him, so no other private citizen upstart would get any funny ideas about going for the presidency.

Forum List

Back