Glen beck just ckalkboarded the shit out of the democrat and Ukrain corruption

how shatner was able to stay in acting is amazing,,,hes horrible

You kidding me? His Denny Crane role in Boston Legal was hilarious....he's a terrific actor.

tumblr_mkyh2dpOBQ1qlvie8o1_250.gif

Glenn reveals the facts that the media refuse to share and breaks down the entire Ukraine timeline on the chalkboard. Tune in to watch as Glenn makes yet another complex issue simple. BlazeTV Presents a Glenn Beck Special - Ukraine: The Democrats' Russia.

Conspiracy theories can be fun, but you kids really need to move on. This one is totally debunked.

thanks for your input,,,

I'm serious man, call your favorite conspiracy theory source (brieghtbart, Infowars, fox, whatever) and tell them you're getting ridiculed for repeating the same lies and you need some new ones.

so you didnt like all the evidence of bidens corruption he presented???

What evidence?

Glenn reveals the facts that the media refuse to share and breaks down the entire Ukraine timeline on the chalkboard. Tune in to watch as Glenn makes yet another complex issue simple. BlazeTV Presents a Glenn Beck Special - Ukraine: The Democrats' Russia.

Conspiracy theories can be fun, but you kids really need to move on. This one is totally debunked.

The Muller report has also, but you just moved to another country. Lol

Always believed he was at his best doing these.

Drawing pictures is usually very easy when you have the facts straight.

Even so, I'll lay even money that there are a number of crooked republicans skulking around in this swamp as well.

he brings that up,,,

and I've never met an honest republican anymorre than an honest democrat

Wrong. There are more than a few honest Republicans. I cant say the same for Democrats

Even so, I'll lay even money that there are a number of crooked republicans skulking around in this swamp as well.

he brings that up,,,

Wrong. There are more than a few honest Republicans. I cant say the same for Democrats

any vote for a repube at the fed level is a vote against the constitution,,, that gets proven every election cycle

he brings that up,,,

any vote for a repube at the fed level is a vote against the constitution,,, that gets proven every election cycle

Seems like a problem for you. You'll show us! You'll sit out the election.

he brings that up,,,

Seems like a problem for you. You'll show us! You'll sit out the election.

NEVER!!

he brings that up,,,

AC7B83F0-6B03-4B0E-919C-EEEA521BA283.jpeg

Forum List

Back