Glen Beck packs a full House: Lincoln Memorial

are there any heterosexuals on this message board?

This entire board is whiny gayness.

Oh, I recognized your gay Simpson icon. Are you trolling for gays, you might try airport restrooms. Do learn the foot-tapping code tho, so you don't end up in someones baggage headed fro Bangladesh.

I am new here, quite heterosexual, so no,..................I can't help you out.

You did lie. You lied through omission. You made it seem it was some kind of Internet pol that anyone could take. You lied. You're dirty and you know it. You've been caught.
you are an idiot
i did no such thing

here is my EXACT POST

it was a limited ONLINE poll(note: not open to just anyone to vote, but online )

asking a specific group of scientists, not a random sample
he stopped giving the link to the actual poll when people actually read it because it says just that on it

so stop with your BULLSHIT
you fool NO ONE

AND STILL YOU LIE?????

A sample (do you seriously believe these people don't know how to take a random sample?????) of 9,998 members was drawn from the AAAS membership list excluding those who were not based in the United States or whose membership type identified them as primary or secondary-level educators. (because educators voted 12 to 1 for Obama and members outside the US we not likely to be citizens)

Founded in 1848, AAAS is the world’s largest general scientific society, and includes members representing all scientific fields.

interviews were completed by telephone.

A single telephone interview makes you a LIAR!!!!

And the most rich and funniest part????

Because they left off educators and anyone teaching at a University, the ACTUAL NUMBER IS PROBABLY MUCH, MUCH LESS. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY OR WHAT????????????
again, everything i said was 100% truth
yet you still call it a lie

Glenn Beck has distain for whatever Rupert Murdoch wants him to. But it is not only preferable for Beck to lie for Murdoch it is a manditory part of a Fox networks spokesmodels job description as set out by a Superior court ruling. Meaning we the public are not entitled to know the truth about Glenn Beck.
care to list the other news orgs that also filed a brief in that case

i mean you wouldn't want to make anyone think you were being dishonest in your claims, right?

No.
It doesn't matter. You will believe what you want to.
thats because you are being dishonest

Glenn Beck has distain for whatever Rupert Murdoch wants him to. But it is not only preferable for Beck to lie for Murdoch it is a manditory part of a Fox networks spokesmodels job description as set out by a Superior court ruling. Meaning we the public are not entitled to know the truth about Glenn Beck.

i mean you wouldn't want to make anyone think you were being dishonest in your claims, right?

No.

I remember this....Fox actually went to court for permission to lie and THEY WON.

Fox fans are the biggest idiots out there. Seriously...Oh and Allah U Akbar to the saudi who is the number two stock holder there.

They suscribe to the doctrine of Jesus Christ.

YOU may shut yer YAP now.

How are mormons Christian when they believe John Smith is their Prophet? Not to mention, they believe a whole different from Christians.. They use the book of mormon instead of the Bible.

Because T is an idiot. Have you ever really got into what they believe in? Mormons are not Christian. T is a moron.

Fuck off Zona. *ANYTIME ANYWHERE* Mother Fucker.

Threatening over the internet? :eusa_eh:

hmm.

No.

I remember this....Fox actually went to court for permission to lie and THEY WON.

Fox fans are the biggest idiots out there. Seriously...Oh and Allah U Akbar to the saudi who is the number two stock holder there.
again, morons like you and huggy, dont understand what that case was about

No.

Belo Corporation, Cox Television, Inc., Gannett Co., Inc., Media General Operations, Inc., and Post-Newsweek Stations, Inc.

all filed briefs in that case, Do you also hate them?

No.

I'm being dishonest because I don't want to be your secretary? Look it up yourself.

Perhaps you would point out what was dishonest in my post. I'm not interested in your curiosity about who else in the media wants to lie..and it certainly isn't my responsibility to investigate it.

Too bad Dueling is out of vogue Zona...you'd LOSE.

Cut and paste.

in my best beavis voice..are you threatening me?

lololol

Dude, just admit it, you were wrong. Mormons are not Christians. That is insulting really.

No, I'm not.

Yes, you are.

No, you are.

No, YOU are.

Am not.

Am too.

You did.

No YOU did.

Did not.

Did too.

No YOU did.

No, YOU did.

7b.gif

No.

Belo Corporation, Cox Television, Inc., Gannett Co., Inc., Media General Operations, Inc., and Post-Newsweek Stations, Inc.

all filed briefs in that case, Do you also hate them?

Belo? Really? Dammit, I knew they were right wingers who's second largest stock holder was a saudi! I knew it....:clap2:

No.

I'm being dishonest because I don't want to be your secretary? Look it up yourself.

Perhaps you would point out what was dishonest in my post. I'm not interested in your curiosity about who else in the media wants to lie..and it certainly isn't my responsibility to investigate it.
no, your being dishonest because you are a fucking moron that doesn't really understand what the case was about and you didn't want to look it up because you didn't want to be shown for a fucking moron you are

Forum List

Back