Glen Beck Warns that Trump will Destroy Human Civilization

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Trump is about as close to Ted Cruz on ideological positions as one can possibly get. And yet the partisan rhetoric is ascending to even greater heights.

Listen to Beck as he describes the urgency and freedom of mankind now at stake if Trump is elected. lol

Glenn Beck: Failure to Elect Ted Cruz Will Leave Us With Blood on Our Hands - Breitbart
We are on the Titanic, it’s going down. Knock on every single door. They don’t want to come? Fine. Don’t waste time. The Titanic is going down. But you knock on every single door—’Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth, because here’s what’s coming, here’s what’s coming.’ They don’t want to hear it, up to them. But remember what Ezekiel said. Ezekiel said you will be held responsible. This is the thing no one understands from religious people.”

“I just don’t get it,” he continued. “Too much—we have been given much. Much is required. Required, not expected, required. Beyond that, Ezekiel talks about these times and says basically everyone in their own way, you are a watchman on the tower, you are a watchman at the gate. And the blood of the people who could have been saved—now think of this—because we’re talking about the rights of all mankind.

Glen Beck is simply insane.

Did Glen cry? He cries real good. He cries and preaches, I don't get the appeal.

Did Glen cry? He cries real good. He cries and preaches, I don't get the appeal.
I think his target audience are the Jehovahs witnesses and Mormons who think Jesus will return if Cruz is not elected, or some such bullshit.

Beck is a manipulative jack off, and the current state of the GOP is partly his own fault. If the GOP had nominated Gingrich in 2012, we would not have seen another 4 years of Obama. The ideological wack jobs like Beck, chose a plainly fraudulent Mitt Romney, vulture capitalist, a man who became conservative basically all in the one day when he decided to run for President, they chose Romney over a long time conservative Newt Gingrich had spent years, decades even, fighting the good fight on behalf of conservatism.

But the wack job far right chose Romney over Gingrich, for some bizarre reason (pay off? He would have stopped Free-For-All Trade?) and we got 4 more years of Obama.

Now they are going into hysterics about Trump, lol. Thats like the proverbial 'gagging on a gnat after swallowing a camel'.

Trump and Cruz are ideologically aligned? Did someone say that?

Yes, dude, Trump and Cruz are almost exactly the same on the issues, especially compared to Kasich or Clinton or Sanders.

Which is why the hysterics are so fucking bizare

Trump is about as close to Ted Cruz on ideological positions as one can possibly get. And yet the partisan rhetoric is ascending to even greater heights.

Listen to Beck as he describes the urgency and freedom of mankind now at stake if Trump is elected. lol

Glenn Beck: Failure to Elect Ted Cruz Will Leave Us With Blood on Our Hands - Breitbart
We are on the Titanic, it’s going down. Knock on every single door. They don’t want to come? Fine. Don’t waste time. The Titanic is going down. But you knock on every single door—’Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth, because here’s what’s coming, here’s what’s coming.’ They don’t want to hear it, up to them. But remember what Ezekiel said. Ezekiel said you will be held responsible. This is the thing no one understands from religious people.”

“I just don’t get it,” he continued. “Too much—we have been given much. Much is required. Required, not expected, required. Beyond that, Ezekiel talks about these times and says basically everyone in their own way, you are a watchman on the tower, you are a watchman at the gate. And the blood of the people who could have been saved—now think of this—because we’re talking about the rights of all mankind.

Glen Beck is simply insane.

glenn beck is a 24/7 Cruz ad

Yes, dude, Trump and Cruz are almost exactly the same on the issues, especially compared to Kasich or Clinton or Sanders.

You are serious? It's amazing. You really believe that.

Bless your heart.

Ok, lets look at their declared positions.

Trump 'Build a wall'; Cruz 'Build a wall'

Trump wants drastic tax cuts, Cruz wants a flat tax even more drastic than Trumps plan.

Trump wants a strong military, Cruz wants a strong military

Trump says he will scrap Obamacare and Cruz says he will scrap Obamacare.

Trump says he will rescind Obamas EOs on day one, Cruz says he will rescind Obama's EOs on day one.

Trump says he will have fair trade and Cruz says he will have Fair Trade

Trump says he will end the EPA. Cruz says he will end the EPA and a couple of other agencies as well

Trump says he will stop having the US play the world policeman, Cruz says he wants to reconsider many of our overseas commitments

I could go on for fucking ever, but you still will says that Trump and Cruz are dissimilar no matter what I point out to you because you libtards are fanning the flames of this GOP fraternal warfare.

Trump and Cruz are in no way ideologically aligned. Primarily because Trump isn't ideologically aligned with anybody. Trump's 'ideology' is like Muhammed Ali: "I'm the greatest" with none of Ali's talent.

Cruz has an iron ideology.

only thing is though Trump can get the crossover vote

Cruz cant

The Dems are fanning the flames of the 'Never Trump' movement and laughing their asses off at us for it.

Trump and Cruz are in no way ideologically aligned. Primarily because Trump isn't ideologically aligned with anybody. Trump's 'ideology' is like Muhammed Ali: "I'm the greatest" with none of Ali's talent.

One does not require an ideological system of thought to be ideological or ideologically aligned. In most respects all of us have some form of ideology, whether we realize it or not.

On the declared issue positions Trump and Cruz are closer to each other than anybody else who has run so far this election cycle. Show many anyone closer to Ted Cruz on the issues than Trump.

Well, since neither can win the general, why worry. Just get a gunnysack of popcorn, and watch the GOP Convention. Gonna be real entertainment.

only thing is though Trump can get the crossover vote

Cruz cant

The Dems are fanning the flames of the 'Never Trump' movement and laughing their asses off at us for it.
No need for us to do the former, and the latter is a given on almost any issue.

We saw the results of Cruz's iron will when he shut down government by blocking the budget, all on his lonesome. The results were predicable, the GOP got blamed and the budget passed later on and obama got the credit.

But I'm curious how many billions of dollars you made?

Forum List

Back