Glen Beck Warns that Trump will Destroy Human Civilization

Well, since neither can win the general, why worry.
Which law says they cant win the general?

I think a felony indictment will sideline Hillary, quite possibly, but dont see anything similar stopping Trump or Cruz.

Well, since neither can win the general, why worry. Just get a gunnysack of popcorn, and watch the GOP Convention. Gonna be real entertainment.
It will even be funnier when you hork a kernal down your windpipe.

Now Hillary versus Trump in the debates, who isn't going to watch that? It will have Superbowl appeal.

Lol, presenting actual FACTS to libtards is such a thread killer. After post #14 and the first reference back to it, the libtards have fled.

How typical.

Lol, presenting actual FACTS to libtards is such a thread killer. After post #14 and the first reference back to it, the libtards have fled.

How typical.
maybe if you got a job you wouldn't be so bitter and frightened

Trump is about as close to Ted Cruz on ideological positions as one can possibly get. And yet the partisan rhetoric is ascending to even greater heights.

Listen to Beck as he describes the urgency and freedom of mankind now at stake if Trump is elected. lol

Glenn Beck: Failure to Elect Ted Cruz Will Leave Us With Blood on Our Hands - Breitbart
We are on the Titanic, it’s going down. Knock on every single door. They don’t want to come? Fine. Don’t waste time. The Titanic is going down. But you knock on every single door—’Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth, because here’s what’s coming, here’s what’s coming.’ They don’t want to hear it, up to them. But remember what Ezekiel said. Ezekiel said you will be held responsible. This is the thing no one understands from religious people.”

“I just don’t get it,” he continued. “Too much—we have been given much. Much is required. Required, not expected, required. Beyond that, Ezekiel talks about these times and says basically everyone in their own way, you are a watchman on the tower, you are a watchman at the gate. And the blood of the people who could have been saved—now think of this—because we’re talking about the rights of all mankind.

Glen Beck is simply insane.
I lost a lot of respect for Glen, lately, making Nazi and Hitler comparisons to Trump. The guy is whacked out of his gourd

I lost a lot of respect for Glen, lately, making Nazi and Hitler comparisons to Trump. The guy is whacked out of his gourd

I've read that a huge slice of his staff has left him and he is genuinely borderline nuts.

He sure sounds like it when you consider his 100% support for Romney and his 100% opposition to Trump who at least has some history behind his reversals to conservative beliefs. Romney was over night when he decided to run for President.

Well, since neither can win the general, why worry. Just get a gunnysack of popcorn, and watch the GOP Convention. Gonna be real entertainment.
It will even be funnier when you hork a kernal down your windpipe.

Now Hillary versus Trump in the debates, who isn't going to watch that? It will have Superbowl appeal.
He'll get her to bark like a dog on stage. He's pimp like that.

Trump is about as close to Ted Cruz on ideological positions as one can possibly get. And yet the partisan rhetoric is ascending to even greater heights.

Listen to Beck as he describes the urgency and freedom of mankind now at stake if Trump is elected. lol

Glenn Beck: Failure to Elect Ted Cruz Will Leave Us With Blood on Our Hands - Breitbart
We are on the Titanic, it’s going down. Knock on every single door. They don’t want to come? Fine. Don’t waste time. The Titanic is going down. But you knock on every single door—’Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth? Can I tell you about the truth, because here’s what’s coming, here’s what’s coming.’ They don’t want to hear it, up to them. But remember what Ezekiel said. Ezekiel said you will be held responsible. This is the thing no one understands from religious people.”

“I just don’t get it,” he continued. “Too much—we have been given much. Much is required. Required, not expected, required. Beyond that, Ezekiel talks about these times and says basically everyone in their own way, you are a watchman on the tower, you are a watchman at the gate. And the blood of the people who could have been saved—now think of this—because we’re talking about the rights of all mankind.

Glen Beck is simply insane.

So have I.
He also thought he was so right about Romney.
Didn't turn out so well for Glen back then either.
Watch for a future announcement from him, that it had to do with something medical after the Nov. elections. :)
He does this all the time after a nutty melt down. Ha, ha....

Forum List

Back