Glenn Beck: How to Prepare for the horriyfing Reality of Nuclear War

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i don't want to bring fear, i want to bring information. the Swiss made it mandatory 6 months ago that you have a working fallout shelter, and the same is true in Russia. 1.5 million people would die instantly if a nuclear bomb exploded over NYC

Last edited:
What nuclear war?

Biden has this covered. Poot is scared of Biden.

Now when Trump mean tweeted Kim Jong Un……NOW THAT WAS THE EDGE OF NUCLEAR WAR!

Pooty has 6000 ICBMS.

Kim Jong Un has 12 missiles that are NOT INTERCONTINENTAL.

Who is the bigger threat for a nuclear war? Hmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder…..

• Banned
FYa87I0X0AAp0tX

• Banned
#18 Christmas/Holiday Song is “Do You Hear What I Hear (1962)” It was written by a married couple as a plea for peace during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

i don't want to bring fear, i want to bring information. the Swiss made it mandatory 6 months ago that you have a working fallout shelter, and the same is true in Russia. 1.5 million people would die instantly if a nuclear bomb exploded over NYC

spongebob-patrick.gif

• Banned
Reagan condemned Russia for shooting down KAL 007 in 1983 which murdered 269 people including US Rep. Larry McDonald of Georgia... Reagan called it "A crime against humanity" and condemned it as the "airline massacre"

scare tactics, keep them terrified and worried about everything.

scare tactics, keep them terrified and worried about everything.
Project Chaos .
Used daily by the CIA , probably from orders from above .

But the Sheeple love it . And if they get ill that gives them more to whine and bleat about in fear and trembling .

So what?

Not seeing the relevance of whatever weird laws the Swiss have or hypotheticals about New York City. Besides, the count could not possibly be that low. Aren't there some ten million in NYC?

its NYc so who really cares??

And Why DO WE even pay attention to the most extreme talking heads??
Why don't we focus on the voices that have the known reputation for both skill & experience,
And the willingness to try and work for the good of all of us. is the common good now gone?

And Why DO WE even pay attention to the most extreme talking heads??
Why don't we focus on the voices that have the known reputation for both skill & experience,
And the willingness to try and work for the good of all of us. is the common good now gone?
glen is all those things,,

who do you suggest??

Back in the 80s, Ronald Reagan put intermediate range nuclear missiles in Europe.

And all the pinkos screamed and screamed that he was going to start WWIII.

Instead, the Soviet Union folded.

You see, Reagan understood the Soviet Union was a paper tiger and that the only way to achieve real peace was through strength. That's the only thing Russian thugs understand.

The New Right is now the cowering pack of appeasement pussies parroting the Russian propaganda line.

fetal.jpg

Forum List

Back