Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

can't be as bad as that fuckface who brings the entire verizon network with him everywhere he goes.

:lol: - true...

Him, the FIOS cable guy, and Jarrod from Subway are high on the list....

Oh God I forgot about Jarrod. I hate that bastard. I hope he gains ALL that weight back and then some.
he dont bother me
but the bitch on the progressive insurance is worse than nails on a chalkboard
in fact i would rather hear nails on a chalkboard than her
that doesnt bother me like it does most people

I was just informed by a particular mod that you are allowed to spew this crap. Wow. I didnt know. Says a lot about this board I guess.
Profanity is X'd out but you can say this?

I still find it ironic how you called HIM a racist yet you say things like this. You are representing your side perfectly. RIGHT!

whoever told you profanity was x'd out is full of shit.

I am so sorry and actually forgot what board I was on. I forgot profanity is alright and so is the word this guy used to describe a black preacher. Can you see the irony of him calling him a raicst yet describing the preacher with that wrod. Doesnt that sort of make that poster a racist as well?
OK... convince me reverend wright ISN'T a racist... :eusa_eh:

Because if I didn't "KNOW" he was, I wouldn't call him a ******. The guy is a complete pile of frothing at the mouth racist pig shit...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ[/ame]

Last edited:
OH and its up to 36 sponsors now. Did I mention that?

How many of those 36 never advertized on the Beck program?

How many of those 36 have moved their ads to other timeslots on FNC?

How much revenue has FNC lost because of the actions of those 36?

I have said over and over the reason why beck will get past this is because they are not leaving Fox, they only want nothing to do with his show specifically.

Understood now?

I have said over and over the reason why beck will get past this is because they are not leaving Fox, they only want nothing to do with his show specifically.

Understood now?

If so, then why are they letting him back on the air?

whoever told you profanity was x'd out is full of shit.

I am so sorry and actually forgot what board I was on. I forgot profanity is alright and so is the word this guy used to describe a black preacher. Can you see the irony of him calling him a raicst yet describing the preacher with that wrod. Doesnt that sort of make that poster a racist as well?

Because if I didn't "KNOW" he was, I wouldn't call him a ******. The guy is a complete pile of frothing at the mouth racist pig shit...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ]YouTube - Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!![/ame]

Way to go Pole Rider, you respond to your perception of a racist with racial epithets.

Hypocrite much?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ]YouTube - Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!![/ame]

Way to go Pole Rider, you respond to your perception of a racist with racial epithets.

Hypocrite much?

And you respond to my every post with some reference to a PENIS... got a fixation with COCK much ya sleazy little HOMO?

Hypocrite much?

That was kind of my point. Why does he call the preacher a name, then call him a racist as if being a racist is a bad thing, since he is a racist himself? I hope he followed that.

Understood now?

In other words, this is a non-issue for both Beck and FNC...

Advertisers who never advertised with him in the past will not advertise with him... And FNC will still collect the revenue from these sponsors who "left" Beck...

I'm sure they're all broke up about this...lol

Will you be upset when Becks corporation buys the slot and sells its own boycott proof spots?

I would say good for him, but what kind of marketing is that? Interesting prospect though.

Understood now?

In other words, this is a non-issue for both Beck and FNC...

Advertisers who never advertised with him in the past will not advertise with him... And FNC will still collect the revenue from these sponsors who "left" Beck...

I'm sure they're all broke up about this...lol

I agree. Sponsors leaving a show because the host said something they disagreed with is no a big deal?

I wish they had the balls to just leave fox. Then we would see how long Mr. Beck would be on.

Agree?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back