Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

I couldn't agree MORE with Beck. I'm glad somebody has a sack with something in it and calls them as they are. obama IS a racist, period, and sat front and center listening to a frothing at the mouth, whitey hating, racist ****** preacher for TWENTY YEARS. Ya, they're both racists... don't pretend they're not.

...Beck said he thought Pres. Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people," adding, "This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Beck, Fox source dispute vacation [UPDATED] - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

I was just informed by a particular mod that you are allowed to spew this crap. Wow. I didnt know. Says a lot about this board I guess.
Profanity is X'd out but you can say this?

I still find it ironic how you called HIM a racist yet you say things like this. You are representing your side perfectly. RIGHT!

whoever told you profanity was x'd out is full of shit.

No Dive Can't. You are the one that wants to be shark food on a regular basis.

Deal with it Sushi Slut.
you clearly don't know what you are talking about
but do keep trying, I'm sure the rest just laugh at your stupidity the same amount i do

Forget this guy ,he'll just end up asking you to join him in the steam bath up in NY city gym to settle it man on man Like noose.

Hey.........Mr. Shit Stain..............I live in Amarillo, not NY.

Might wanna make a note.

I couldn't agree MORE with Beck. I'm glad somebody has a sack with something in it and calls them as they are. obama IS a racist, period, and sat front and center listening to a frothing at the mouth, whitey hating, racist ****** preacher for TWENTY YEARS. Ya, they're both racists... don't pretend they're not.

I was just informed by a particular mod that you are allowed to spew this crap. Wow. I didnt know. Says a lot about this board I guess.

I still find it ironic how you called HIM a racist yet you say things like this. You are representing your side perfectly. RIGHT!

I am so sorry and actually forgot what board I was on. I forgot profanity is alright and so is the word this guy used to describe a black preacher. Can you see the irony of him calling him a raicst yet describing the preacher with that wrod. Doesnt that sort of make that poster a racist as well?

I am so sorry and actually forgot what board I was on. I forgot profanity is alright and so is the word this guy used to describe a black preacher. Can you see the irony of him calling him a raicst yet describing the preacher with that wrod. Doesnt that sort of make that poster a racist as well?

my only comment would be that i don't use that word.

Does anyone know the story about Beck and him first saying there was concentration camps being run by fema, then him saying there weren't?

Beck, the face of the republican party? Rush must be getting pissed.

Does anyone know the story about Beck and him first saying there was concentration camps being run by fema, then him saying there weren't?

THIS is why i think you are delusional

THIS is why i think you are delusional
He is going down the drain.

I am? Please keep in mind, you just agreed with Dive Con. You do realize this right?

Wow. :disbelief: Dude, seriously, you are allowing yourself to be in the same league as him, voluntarily? Wow.

Last edited:
OH and its up to 36 sponsors now. Did I mention that?

Will you be upset when Becks corporation buys the slot and sells its own boycott proof spots?

OH and its up to 36 sponsors now. Did I mention that?

How many of those 36 never advertized on the Beck program?

How many of those 36 have moved their ads to other timeslots on FNC?

How much revenue has FNC lost because of the actions of those 36?

I am? Please keep in mind, you just agreed with Dive Con. You do realize this right?

Wow. :disbelief: Dude, seriously, you are allowing yourself to be in the same league as him, voluntarily? Wow.
once again, if you want to show you are NOT a moron, you can start by not putting a space in my name

You still dont get it? Damn.
no, you are the fucking moron that doesnt get it
my name has NOTHING to do with politics, asswipe
and there ISNT a space in it

ok zo na

Last edited:

...Beck said he thought Pres. Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people," adding, "This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Two things. One, you actually said what I highlighted and called someone else a racist.

Two, is this against some kind of rule in here?

Wow, this pretty much wraps up a lot of things in here. Your mindset is shared by a lot of republicans in here, I know.

Wow, just wow.

There's no need to beat around the bush. Not here, not else where. obama's preacher pal reverend wright is a racist sons a bitchin' ******! You got a problem with that, tough shit.

Forum List

Back