Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

If beck wasn't using facts top back up his POV people wouldn't work so hard to destroy him.
If he were an idiot you would just ignore him .

I agree. In fact, as of today, there are 33 sponsors ignoring him now. Woohoo

Attack on Obama riles Beck's advertisers - Yahoo! News

Lets see what happens. Facts...lol

No, there are 33 sponsors who can't afford those time slots now.
look at this

One of the group's founders, Van Jones, now works in the Obama administration
working by proxy for the administration?????

If beck wasn't using facts top back up his POV people wouldn't work so hard to destroy him.

Either (a) it's that Blech's sponsors left him because of his stupid comments, or (b) he's managed to display stupidity by getting greedy and pricing himself out of sponsors.

Either way, it's stupid.

Either (a) it's that Blech's sponsors left him because of his stupid comments, or (b) he's managed to display stupidity by getting greedy and pricing himself out of sponsors.

Either way, it's stupid.

You so easily forget (or ignore) all the other possibilities.

Hey KK, YOU are the one that said "33 sponsors who can't afford those time slots".

Which is it?

Hey KK, YOU are the one that said "33 sponsors who can't afford those time slots".

Which is it?

I'm offering another possibility, doesn't mean I am 100% correct, otherwise I would have shown it as fact. ;)

However, if you think that it's because of outrage then perhaps you need to learn more about how advertising works, as well as how the media gets listeners/viewers/readers.

Ineresting..

TV Newser: Fox News Forced Glenn Beck To Take Vacation As Advertisers Abandon His Show
TV Newser: Fox News Forced Glenn Beck To Take Vacation As Advertisers Abandon His Show | Crooks and Liars

Media reports indicate FOX News personality Glenn Beck is taking an apparently unscheduled, forced vacation in light of recent reactions to his controversial performance. Beck is under fire for numerous gaffs and blunders.
Glenn Beck's mysterious vacation

Keep in mind, the sponsors who left his show did not leave Fox, so he has a shot of keeping his show. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Which is it?

I'm offering another possibility, doesn't mean I am 100% correct, otherwise I would have shown it as fact. ;)

However, if you think that it's because of outrage then perhaps you need to learn more about how advertising works, as well as how the media gets listeners/viewers/readers.

Walmart cant afford time slots on Beck's show? Verizon as well? Seriously?

Ineresting..

TV Newser: Fox News Forced Glenn Beck To Take Vacation As Advertisers Abandon His Show
TV Newser: Fox News Forced Glenn Beck To Take Vacation As Advertisers Abandon His Show | Crooks and Liars

Media reports indicate FOX News personality Glenn Beck is taking an apparently unscheduled, forced vacation in light of recent reactions to his controversial performance. Beck is under fire for numerous gaffs and blunders.
Glenn Beck's mysterious vacation

Keep in mind, the sponsors who left his show did not leave Fox, so he has a shot of keeping his show. Time will tell.
thats already been debunked
moron
and its even on the link you provided

Which is it?

she posed a theory, and even admitted it was just a theory

Gieco, progressive insurance, Proctor and Gamble, WALMART!, CVS, Sprint, Clorox....there are just so many more. They all cant afford the Beck show. Suddenly, all at the same time, they all came on hard times and had to stop the commercials on his show?

Here is the thing, they didn't stop the advertisements on Fox, they only asked to not have their commercials run on Becks show. They specifically asked to not have anything to do with Beck.

Comments?

Look at what she wrote and say that again please.

Look at what she wrote and say that again please.
she did so right there

Which is it?

This just in..

He is up to 35 sponsors now.

Glenn Beck asking his fans for help..

Beck: "America, I ask you to call a friend and tell them to watch the show this week" | Media Matters for America

Yes its media matters, but don't infect yourself with anything other than the video of Beck. Good stuff.
except nothing he said in that chopped clip had anything to do with advertisers

Everything about that clip was due to his sponsors leaving him.

Agree?

This just in..

He is up to 35 sponsors now.

Glenn Beck asking his fans for help..

Beck: "America, I ask you to call a friend and tell them to watch the show this week" | Media Matters for America

Yes its media matters, but don't infect yourself with anything other than the video of Beck. Good stuff.

Agree?
no
everything about that clip was he had information he felt it was important for people to get
not one word about his advertisers
you are just too fucking partisan to see it
you WANT it to be about advertisers

Agree?
no
everything about that clip was he had information he felt it was important for people to get

Why did he make that clip? Why was it needed? Something to do with the backlash of him calling the president a racist and his sponsors leaving?

If not, then explain why the clip was needed.

Stay on point for once, please.

Last edited:

Agree?
no

Why did he make that clip? Why was it needed? Something to do with the backlash of him calling the president a racist and his sponsors leaving?

If not, then explain why the clip was needed.

Stay on point for once, please.
the point is you are a fucking moron

he says something similar to that just about every show i've seen
cause of course, everything he is about to tell is of utmost importance
its part of his thing
that had NOTHING to do with advertisers and if YOU think it does, it proves you are a partisan moron

Last edited:

Zona doesn't seem to understand how to think for itself. That's the sad fact we have uncovered here of all things.

While we're starting rumors, I heard Beck actually shared a lot of blow and hookers with Hannity during a Republican fundraiser in suburban Dallas, Texas, and they got a bit carried away... long story short, Beck was diagnosed with herpes so he's undergoing some initial treatment. I have sources with an affiliate to a friend who has a cousin that's part of the editing team at the Smoking Gun trying to confirm this.

Yet again, another affirmation that the Repugnicans are the "party of family values".

You know? I actually hope this rumor is true and it causes Blech to end up broke and homeless.

If this was true, I'd shit a brick and die laughing, considering I pulled all that out of my ass.

Forum List

Back