Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

If beck wasn't using facts top back up his POV people wouldn't work so hard to destroy him.
If he were an idiot you would just ignore him .

Yo, Mr. Shit Now............you've obviously never listened to Blech have you? He fucking lies every chance he gets, so that he can keep parroting the party rhetoric.

How's the lobotomy healing up?

I dont understand why you find it necessary to use foul language in your post or when referring to me.
I understand you want to ridicule me ,random insults do not show a strong hand on your part they make you seem a little weak and defensive .
So why not just do it with facts instead of insults?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/85916-beck-open-book-test.html

Last edited:
I couldn't agree MORE with Beck. I'm glad somebody has a sack with something in it and calls them as they are. obama IS a racist, period, and sat front and center listening to a frothing at the mouth, whitey hating, racist ****** preacher for TWENTY YEARS. Ya, they're both racists... don't pretend they're not.

...Beck said he thought Pres. Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people," adding, "This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Beck, Fox source dispute vacation [UPDATED] - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
no
everything about that clip was he had information he felt it was important for people to get
not one word about his advertisers
you are just too fucking partisan to see it
you WANT it to be about advertisers

Why did he make that clip? Why was it needed? Something to do with the backlash of him calling the president a racist and his sponsors leaving?

If not, then explain why the clip was needed.

Stay on point for once, please.
the point is you are a fucking moron

That means I win.

Every time you go there, the person you are talking wins. Every single time. You have no sensible retort, no thoughts, no nothing. :doubt:

While we're starting rumors, I heard Beck actually shared a lot of blow and hookers with Hannity during a Republican fundraiser in suburban Dallas, Texas, and they got a bit carried away... long story short, Beck was diagnosed with herpes so he's undergoing some initial treatment. I have sources with an affiliate to a friend who has a cousin that's part of the editing team at the Smoking Gun trying to confirm this.

Yet again, another affirmation that the Repugnicans are the "party of family values".

You know? I actually hope this rumor is true and it causes Blech to end up broke and homeless.

If this was true, I'd shit a brick and die laughing, considering I pulled all that out of my ass.

It is true, I read it on Drudge dammit. :doubt:

I couldn't agree MORE with Beck. I'm glad somebody has a sack with something in it and calls them as they are. obama IS a racist, period, and sat front and center listening to a frothing at the mouth, whitey hating, racist ****** preacher for TWENTY YEARS. Ya, they're both racists... don't pretend they're not.

...Beck said he thought Pres. Obama has "a deep-seated hatred for white people," adding, "This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Two things. One, you actually said what I highlighted and called someone else a racist.

Two, is this against some kind of rule in here?

Wow, this pretty much wraps up a lot of things in here. Your mindset is shared by a lot of republicans in here, I know.

Wow, just wow.

Last edited:
Why did he make that clip? Why was it needed? Something to do with the backlash of him calling the president a racist and his sponsors leaving?

If not, then explain why the clip was needed.

Stay on point for once, please.
the point is you are a fucking moron

That means I win.

Every time you go there, the person you are talking wins. Every single time. You have no sensible retort, no thoughts, no nothing. :doubt:
OOOOH you wins on da interwebs

MORON

I was just informed by a particular mod that you are allowed to spew this crap. Wow. I didnt know. Says a lot about this board I guess.
Profanity is X'd out but you can say this?

I still find it ironic how you called HIM a racist yet you say things like this. You are representing your side perfectly. RIGHT!

Last edited:

I was just informed by a particular mod that you are allowed to spew this crap. Wow. I didnt know. Says a lot about this board I guess.
Profanity is X'd out but you can say this?

I still find it ironic how you called HIM a racist yet you say things like this. You are representing your side perfectly. RIGHT!
you are a fucking moron
what profanity is X'd out here?

No Dive Can't. You are the one that wants to be shark food on a regular basis.

Deal with it Sushi Slut.

Deal with it Sushi Slut.
you clearly don't know what you are talking about
but do keep trying, I'm sure the rest just laugh at your stupidity the same amount i do

BeckCrying_1f6ab.jpg

Speaking of morons Sushi Boy, how's tricks?
hey moron
you can keep your sushi

Deal with it Sushi Slut.

This sounds like a damn good story. Expound please...with details please.
how can he tell a true story when he doesn't know me from Adam
LOL
thanks for the laugh though
you and he would make a good pair
both totally fucking delusional
and in need of serious professional help

Deal with it Sushi Slut.
but do keep trying, I'm sure the rest just laugh at your stupidity the same amount i do

Forget this guy ,he'll just end up asking you to join him in the steam bath up in NY city gym to settle it man on man Like noose.

Deal with it Sushi Slut.

Forget this guy ,he'll just end up asking you to join him in the steam bath up in NY city gym to settle it man on man Like noose.
oh, he's already long past that
hes been to the point of wishing for my death
:lol:

hey moron
you can keep your sushi

Deal with it Sushi Slut.

This sounds like a damn good story. Expound please...with details please.
how can he tell a true story when he doesn't know me from Adam
LOL
thanks for the laugh though
you and he would make a good pair
both totally fucking delusional
and in need of serious professional help

I just asked for specifics about this fascinating story. Why do you think I am in need of serious professional help? I simply asked him to expound.

Delusional, sure I am . Delusional about this, no. Agree?

As you are reading the definition of delusional, keep in mind, I asked for an explanation of what was going on with this sushi thing...

Delusional:

1. an act or instance of deluding.
2. the state of being deluded.
3. a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur.
4. Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion

In this instance, why do you say I am delusional. Is this too much to process? Are you going to call me a fucking moron again? I sure hope so.

Oh and I am so glad I actually made you laugh, this single act improved my day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back