Global Warming Causes Droughts And Fires In California

Ahhhhh, so you are blindly appealing to NASA's attempted definition without examining it?? Got it... NASA's attempted definition is not acceptable and here's why:
[1] Weather does not have "patterns". If it did, then you'd be able to tell me what the weather will be at Lambeau Stadium on 11/15/21.
[2] There is no such thing as a "regional" or a "global" climate. Climate, just like weather, is very hyper-localized. If there IS a such thing as a "global climate", then is the Earth a tropical climate? A desert climate? A marine climate? Please let me know...

You still need to define what "climate change" even IS, explain to me what values you are using as baselines to "measure" these supposed "swings in ferocity", and explain why you chose THOSE baseline values as opposed to any other baseline values.

I don't care what the Department of Defense thinks. They can't even tell the difference between a man and a woman.
It's amazing that species can thrive when the year round temperature varies by 60 degrees on average, but a 61 degree variance will end all life on Earth. The only salvation is Marxism

The term is Climate Change. And the increase in ferocity of the rains, floods, fires, winds, and heat are symptoms of it. And it's real. If your own Department of Defense thinks it's an issue...it probably is. :)

The DoD will tell you the moon is made out of green cheese if they think that'll get them more money.

It's amazing that species can thrive when the year round temperature varies by 60 degrees on average, but a 61 degree variance will end all life on Earth. The only salvation is Marxism
Bingo. You nailed it. Species in Wisconsin survive just fine even though we regularly see 100+ degF temperature swings over the course of our seasons.

Forum List

Back