Zone1 Global Warming Denial vs IQ Denial

My article said 1979 was the hottest day on record. No one was taking records 4.5 billion years ago.
But they were taking records long before 1979 by a century or more, and those dispute the claim of "hottest ever".
Your objectivity on this issue is proven false!
It is clear you have an agenda to present false data and incorrect conclusions.
Thanks for the lies ~ komrade.

NOT!

But they were taking records long before 1979 by a century or more, and those dispute the claim of "hottest ever".
Your objectivity on this issue is proven false!
It is clear you have an agenda to present false data and incorrect conclusions.
Thanks for the lies ~ komrade.

NOT!
My only agenda is to tell the truth about a serious problem without an easy solution.

Because their paychecks require they agree.
If you had common sense, logic, and real science knowledge you'd see this is another sham, scam, and pseudo-science.

Meanwhile, since you really believe this nonsense we can expect you to personally stop emitting that CO2 "pollution" when ???
The only people whose pay checks require them to take a stand on global warming are those paid by the fossil fuel industry.

UptonSinclair.jpg

We should believe you instead of the data?

Oh yeah, you didn't present any data to support your error conclusion.

Loser! ....
No don't believe me

Believe 200 scientific agencies that can read the data better than both of us

Here is the data

You provide evidence of why we need for gun ownership to be a privilege granted reluctantly by the government, rather than a right granted by the Constitution. The Second Amendment is a dangerous anachronism that should have been overturned long ago. In civilized countries, even conservatives ask, "Why would anyone want to own a gun?"

Civilization is only secure when the government has the effective monopoly on the legitimate use of violence.
Oh let me answer. Once up on a time the American people said That's it, we can stands no more blinded stupidity. Ones that use their Second Amendment and know putting a small piece of lead through the middle of a target from 3 yards to out over a thousand is great fun and as Jefferson said a gun builds a strong mind. As proof try reading this post again. I MEAN COME ON MAN!

Other thing you can save:
The Rain Forest,
The Elephant
A Polar Bear
Mr. Hankie
Joe and/or his other brother (see photo below)
Jerry's Kids
The Pope
Bud Light
The Taliban

Attachments

• HIS BROTHER (2023_03_03 01_22_15 UTC).png
    HIS BROTHER (2023_03_03 01_22_15 UTC).png
    329.4 KB · Views: 8
My only agenda is to tell the truth about a serious problem without an easy solution.

What is the problem? Most of Earth's history was warmer. EVERY creature alive today evolved when the Temps were significantly higher.

You have yet to explain that there even IS a problem.

What is the problem? Most of Earth's history was warmer. EVERY creature alive today evolved when the Temps were significantly higher.

You have yet to explain that there even IS a problem.
Humans cannot evolve quickly enough to adjust to a much warmer climate.

Humans cannot evolve quickly enough to adjust to a much warmer climate.

Your worried about a ONE DEGREE rise in temperature, why?

There is ZERO evidence for any of the claims made by these pseudo scientists.

There are only computer models.

Forum List

Back