Global warming destroys solution to global warming

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
We just cant make this up. Wind Turbines are getting destroyed by the weather we are told they will change

Of course, the wind turbines were already failing and going to be replaced as soon as they could be built which is years.

Among the damaged structures were these wind turbines near Wenchang. The Hainan Jinshan Wenchang facility was commissioned in 2009 and comprised 32 1.5-MW models (Sinovel Wind SL1500/60) and 1 2-MW. The 1.5-MW turbines were slated to be replaced soon with 16 6.5-MW models.

https://www.wind-watch.org/news/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Yagi-China.jpeg
Yagi-China.jpeg

We have these all over my state. I hope they dismantle the ones that get too old, before that happens.

Unless you are up close to them, you really have no idea how gargantuan they are!

I mean look at that tiny house in the picture. That looks to be a car or truck, so small, so hard to tell. But that is about the size of one when you look at the roads there.

What would have happened if they had landed on a house, car or a person?

93ezc1.jpg

We have these all over my state. I hope they dismantle the ones that get too old, before that happens.

Unless you are up close to them, you really have no idea how gargantuan they are!

I mean look at that tiny house in the picture. That looks to be a car or truck, so small, so hard to tell. But that is about the size of one when you look at the roads there.

What would have happened if they had landed on a house, car or a person?

93ezc1.jpg
Leading edge blade damage should have everyone fighting to get these torn down.

Wind Turbine blades need constant repair. There are not enough qualified to repair 1% of the damage
Blade-repair-1.png

Is that Chinese on the ones in the OP?

It would not surprise me if the CCP just put those up to molify the unhinged AGW cult at the COP conferences.

. . . that is probably why they haven't done any maintenince on them, and are larger ignoring them now.

The technocrats in the CCP aren't dumb, they probalbly know that coal and nuclear is far more economical.

1726256715409.png

Is that Chinese on the ones in the OP?

It would not surprise me if the CCP just put those up to molify the unhinged AGW cult at the COP conferences.

. . . that is probably why they haven't done any maintenince on them, and are larger ignoring them now.

The technocrats in the CCP aren't dumb, they probalbly know that coal and nuclear is far more economical.

View attachment 1011231
Yes, chinese

Forum List

Back