Global Warming doesn't exist ...

we need to tell Trump and Co. to make up their fucking mind.

Too funny. I guess if a Trumps says its true, its true. About time a Trump was right about something.:lol:

At least the OP isn't leaving a carbon footprint outside his:

Internet
Iphone
Xbox
69 Ford (loaner from grandpa)
1/2 hour showers, twice per day
Lights continuously on (mom knows all about it)
Vapor bong
Dryer on every day (I'm just freshing stuff up)
TV always on for no apparent reason
Water left on when he brushes his teeth or washes his hands. Course both are a rare occurrence.
1972 fridge stored in basement to keep his weed fresh
Hydroponic lighting
Temperature set at 70 when mom's at work

We need to build 100 new nuke plants in the US, to fight global warming.

Agreed.

78% of France's power comes from nuclear reactors.

And we should teach all the out-of-work people in Ohio and Penn how to build and maintain them.

I bet it does now ... a Trump says it does !

Ivanka Trump wants to speak out on climate change: report

yo, dipshits, time to change your opinion on GW !

:lmao:

First off, no one doubts that the climate changes. The part that sane people reject is that you shamans can do anything to alter the climate - provided we give your priests billions of dollars.

And secondly, you're using a fake news site as your source, there is no reason to believe anything in the story.

First off, no one doubts that the climate changes. The part that sane people reject is that you shamans can do anything to alter the climate - provided we give your priests billions of dollars.

And secondly, you're using a fake news site as your source, there is no reason to believe anything in the story.

Too lazy to click on the link in the article to the original source?

Ivanka Trump, climate czar?

The part that sane people reject is that you shamans can do anything to alter the climate - provided we give your priests billions of dollars.

Trillions!!!

Forum List

Back