🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Global Warming in a Few Slides

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
have a look...graphs and links at site..get ready for the Obama BS tomorrow then call him out on it people..get in his FACE....Tell him we want him to WORRY about JOBS and UNEMPLOYMENT FIRST

SNIP:
Dr. John Christy participated in a conference on global warming last month, and presented some power points that make several points with respect to the ongoing climate debate. All of these observations will be familiar to Power Line readers, but Dr. Christy’s visuals are effective. You can view the power point slides here, and the accompanying text here. The following are some of Christy’s slides.

Tornadoes are not becoming more frequent. On the contrary:

ALL of it here
Global Warming in a Few Slides | Power Line

have a look...graphs and links at site..get ready for the Obama BS tomorrow then call him out on it people..get in his FACE....Tell him we want him to WORRY about JOBS and UNEMPLOYMENT FIRST

SNIP:
Dr. John Christy participated in a conference on global warming last month, and presented some power points that make several points with respect to the ongoing climate debate. All of these observations will be familiar to Power Line readers, but Dr. Christy’s visuals are effective. You can view the power point slides here, and the accompanying text here. The following are some of Christy’s slides.

Tornadoes are not becoming more frequent. On the contrary:

ALL of it here
Global Warming in a Few Slides | Power Line

Beautiful. The "science" is indisputable, isn't it? Watch all the warmist cult members in here start babbling that we shouldn't pay attention to the actual data.

Massive decrease in Greenland ice over the past 50 years

don't confuse them with the facts.

and oh yeah, Glacier Bay is losing it's glacier.

I notice how you didn't mention that the VAST majority of its loss was before 1900. Sin of omission or ignorance?

From wiki for the learning impaired....

Joseph Whidbey, master of the Discovery during the 1791-95 Vancouver expedition, found Icy Strait, at the south end of Glacier Bay, choked with ice in 1794. Glacier Bay itself was almost entirely covered by one large tidewater glacier.[11] In 1879 naturalist John Muir found that the ice had retreated almost all the way up the bay, a distance of around 48 miles (77 km).[12] By 1916 the Grand Pacific Glacier was at the head of Tarr Inlet about 65 miles (105 km) from Glacier Bay's mouth. This is the fastest documented glacier retreat.[8] Not all of park's glaciers are in retreat.[8] Scientists working in the park and preserve hope to learn how glacial activity relates to climate change.

Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the earth sure ain't getting colder.

the seas sure ain't getting lower.

Who said the earth is getting colder.

What is perfectly crystal clear is that all the warmist cult claims of "extreme weather" are pure horse manure. The only thing on the increase is CO2.

ok mat, what do you suggest we do about it?
kill off a few million people? or just destroy our way of living and pay out the ass for things here at home by implementing polices that are going to HURT us.?
If you don't have china and other countries doing anything how is destroying us going to do anything?

Last edited:

It just amazes me how so many can be so ignorant. They don't argue that the increase in temperatures may not be caused by the burning of fossil fuels, they argue that it isn't even happening. It's like seeing your friend's brand new black Lexus and saying "Hey, what a nice white Lexus you have".

The environmental politcal left has been singing the same tune since the 60's. The end is nigh, human existence is to blame. What I find interesting, and I encourage everyone to research the claims made during the 60's to present, is that the gensis of the movement focused on population. They claimed that human population would lead to global famines by the 80's. THEN in the 70's the emergence of global cooling arised and they proclaimed by 2000 the world was headed towards an ice age. Then in the 90's it evolved to global warming. And not that global temperatures have not risen in 15 years it is climate change. But the narrative has remained the same: the apocolypse is near and humanity--your very existence is to blame.

I volunteer, or rather I do it for school, at a assisted living facility, in the rehab center. This 81 year old said to me today, isn't it great that we live in a time where every naturally occuring incident isn't blamed on god being upset with us. And how people aren't exploited any longer based on nature, and I thought to myself "if only that were true".

It just amazes me how so many can be so ignorant. They don't argue that the increase in temperatures may not be caused by the burning of fossil fuels, they argue that it isn't even happening. It's like seeing your friend's brand new black Lexus and saying "Hey, what a nice white Lexus you have".

well great, we should just all have bicycles in your dream world..or will donkeys do?

again, if China and other countries which is causing most of it doesn't do anything, how is destroying US going to help?

Forum List

Back