🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Global Warming in a Few Slides

Massive decrease in Greenland ice over the past 50 years

don't confuse them with the facts.

and oh yeah, Glacier Bay is losing it's glacier.

It just amazes me how so many can be so ignorant. They don't argue that the increase in temperatures may not be caused by the burning of fossil fuels, they argue that it isn't even happening. It's like seeing your friend's brand new black Lexus and saying "Hey, what a nice white Lexus you have".

The BBC itself has admitted global temperatures have not risen in over 15 years.

I will provide the links to the news articles, but I'd like to know what you base your faith in?

It just amazes me how so many can be so ignorant. They don't argue that the increase in temperatures may not be caused by the burning of fossil fuels, they argue that it isn't even happening. It's like seeing your friend's brand new black Lexus and saying "Hey, what a nice white Lexus you have".

well great, we should just all have bicycles in your dream world..or will donkeys do?

again, if China and other countries which is causing most of it doesn't do anything, how is destroying US going to help?

I didn't suggest that doing anything would help much. I'm a pragmatist. I realize that no matter what we do, it will have little effect on the continued rise in temperatures. What bothers me is that people like you generally deny that temperatures are rising completely. This is going to cause major problems with the way we deal with the consequences, and there are going to be consequences. For instance, Lake Mead and Lake Powell are drying up. At the current rate, states like Arizona, Utah, and California will be facing massive water shortages due the decline of the Colorado River Basin. Arizona has nowhere to go for additional water sources. Southern California can consider desalinization of ocean water to curb their shortages, but that is extremely expensive and something they will need to study for a bit before deciding what direction to move in. By denying that there is even a problem, we are delaying the time to begin to look for long term solutions. But that seems to be typical of conservatives. They only care about today. Investing in the future is of little concern, so long as they get theirs.

No increase in sea ice in the Arctic, either.

Aren't you even going to attempt to defend your claims about "extreme weather" events?

Nope. The revisionists will never post anything measurable. You can prove their BS is BS too easy so they won't ever post anything scientific....not anymore.

The BBC itself has admitted global temperatures have not risen in over 15 years.

I will provide the links to the news articles, but I'd like to know what you base your faith in?

I don't need faith when I have facts. It's easy to twist statistics and numbers the way you want when you cherry pick.

As Scientists Predicted, Global Warming Continues | ThinkProgress

Last edited:
oh boy...as scientist predicted global warming continues...thinkprogress?

well that is real scientific...hell I can predict that...

I don't need faith when I have facts. It's easy to twist statistics and numbers the way you want when you cherry pick.

But I thought global warming was supported by hard scientific data. You know, "the science is decided." Now it appears global warming is just a matter of faith, and it's supporters don't want to be bothered paying attention to "statistics."

9146346-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil-hear-no-evil-monkeys.jpg

oh boy...as scientist predicted global warming continues...thinkprogress?

well that is real scientific...hell I can predict that...

Yep, that's the kind of source where the warmist cult members get their "facts."

Sad, isn't it?

well great, we should just all have bicycles in your dream world..or will donkeys do?

again, if China and other countries which is causing most of it doesn't do anything, how is destroying US going to help?

I didn't suggest that doing anything would help much. I'm a pragmatist. I realize that no matter what we do, it will have little effect on the continued rise in temperatures. What bothers me is that people like you generally deny that temperatures are rising completely. This is going to cause major problems with the way we deal with the consequences, and there are going to be consequences. For instance, Lake Mead and Lake Powell are drying up. At the current rate, states like Arizona, Utah, and California will be facing massive water shortages due the decline of the Colorado River Basin. Arizona has nowhere to go for additional water sources. Southern California can consider desalinization of ocean water to curb their shortages, but that is extremely expensive and something they will need to study for a bit before deciding what direction to move in. By denying that there is even a problem, we are delaying the time to begin to look for long term solutions. But that seems to be typical of conservatives. They only care about today. Investing in the future is of little concern, so long as they get theirs.

who is not suggesting they look for solutions or DENYING there is problems? that is up to the states to find solutions they've had time for this already...they can just tax their citizens of the state out of existence if they want....or you just wanted to dump on conservatives?
now we are back to Obama coming out with his regulations on power plants. how is that going to help Us besides higher electric bill and everything will go up with it?

Last edited:

You cite Think Progress LOL

Too many children were brainwashed by Ted Turner...

[ame=http://youtu.be/B2zZa9vz1Rk]Captain Planet CO2 brainwashing - YouTube[/ame]

And the political propaganda of global warming hasn't changed much since.

You base your faith in Think Progrees, enough said.

Massive decrease in Greenland ice over the past 50 years

Ignorant? look in the mirror. I just showed you how the vast majority of the ice melted long before CO2 levels ever got to "dangerous" levels....that means man isn't responsible.

If you didn't have your head so far up the keester of the various collectivists you could figure that out.

Breaking News...The Earth is Warming... Still. A LOT

Global warming is epic, long-term study says - CNN.com

Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it untrue. What a dupe you are. There is more than enough evidence that the planet continues to get warmer, but idiots like you continue to keep your head in the sand. Dumb and dumber.

Ignorant? look in the mirror. I just showed you how the vast majority of the ice melted long before CO2 levels ever got to "dangerous" levels....that means man isn't responsible.

If you didn't have your head so far up the keester of the various collectivists you could figure that out.

First of all, you didn't prove a thing. Denying actual science has become quite a conservative phenomena. Not sure when cons became so dumb, but it is obvious. Sure you can find cherry picked evidence here and there, but you still have to ignore the vast majority of real scientific data.

Here's the thing; I have never really said straight out that I think global warming is being caused by the burning of fossil fuels, although I do suspect that has something to do with it. What I am intelligent enough to understand is that no matter what the cause, temperatures are rising, and that will lead to consequences. Water supplies in the southwestern US are dwindling quickly. To top it off, there is a population explosion taking place in the Southwest which is going to put extreme pressure on fresh water supplies. You guys just walk around with your blinders on saying everything is beautiful, but the fact is we are facing some real problems due to global warming, whether we are responsible for it or not. Wake the hell up.

First of all, you didn't prove a thing. Denying actual science has become quite a conservative phenomena. Not sure when cons became so dumb, but it is obvious. Sure you can find cherry picked evidence here and there, but you still have to ignore the vast majority of real scientific data.

Here's the thing; I have never really said straight out that I think global warming is being caused by the burning of fossil fuels, although I do suspect that has something to do with it. What I am intelligent enough to understand is that no matter what the cause, temperatures are rising, and that will lead to consequences. Water supplies in the southwestern US are dwindling quickly. To top it off, there is a population explosion taking place in the Southwest which is going to put extreme pressure on fresh water supplies. You guys just walk around with your blinders on saying everything is beautiful, but the fact is we are facing some real problems due to global warming, whether we are responsible for it or not. Wake the hell up.

So you admit you don't know what's causing it, and you thereby admit that you don't know if we can do a thing about it, but you just know we have to do something about it?

We'll have to add that to the list of the dumbest things liberals have posted in this forum.

Breaking News...The Earth is Warming... Still. A LOT

Global warming is epic, long-term study says - CNN.com

Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it untrue. What a dupe you are. There is more than enough evidence that the planet continues to get warmer, but idiots like you continue to keep your head in the sand. Dumb and dumber.
I have to double lol
So the earth never warmed before? I love asking that question, because even if its warming, you got zero

Lets see; I could take the word of a half dozen fuking whack jobs on a message board that the earth isn't warming and nothing strange is happening.

Or I could take the word of 98% of the earths sciencitists that warming is occuring. And that man is a prime contributor.

Excuse me while I ponder this interesting question. LMAO.

Hey staph. When will the results of your study be published or presented on FOX?

Forum List

Back