🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Global Warming in a Few Slides

It's obvious to anyone with a shred of common sense and honesty that our climate is changing and man does have a direct impact on that change. Anyone who denies that is either dumb, or has a hidden agenda.

Climate always have been and always will be changing.....before man even arrived it was changing. :cuckoo:

And? Your point is?

They just keep getting government grants to keep parroting the lie so they have income. :eusa_whistle:

Yup, that's it. It's ALL a conspiracy. Show me your evidence of scientific research that is independently funded and that shows all the data is wrong. I'm sure you'll have loads of riveting examples you can point to. LOL.
Just look at the emails from your own scientists......they speak volumes. nuff said :eusa_whistle:

Didn't think you'd actually post anything.

Let me guess, you "refuse to do my research for me". Right?

Typical inbred.

the warming cult leader like Al bore has done a fine job in brainwashing while he laughs all the way to THE BANK...

next is herd you all into cement jungle's in MINI-apartments so you can't damage mother earth..guess who is making money off that too?

P.t Barnuam was right

Can someone translate this in to English for me please?

Lets see; I could take the word of a half dozen fuking whack jobs on a message board that the earth isn't warming and nothing strange is happening.

Or I could take the word of 98% of the earths sciencitists that warming is occuring. And that man is a prime contributor.

Excuse me while I ponder this interesting question. LMAO.

Hey staph. When will the results of your study be published or presented on FOX?

98% of the Earth's scientists.....reallly???? As more and more scientists are jumping from your ship.
You are a bald faced liar.

More and more? Evidence? Link?

Of course not.
MAIN Establishment Lie Exposed - Global Warming Hoax - ?Climate Science? in Shambles: Real Scientists Battle UN Agenda - Earth Changes and the Pole Shift
.: U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works :: Minority Page :.
?Climate Science? in Shambles: Real Scientists Battle UN Agenda
Another Environmental Scientist Bails on Man-Made Global Warming | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory
Great numbers on the lack of support among scientists for AGW alarmism - Global Warming Hoax - Zimbio

You could have Googled it yourself to have a look, but I know you like everybody else to do your work, lazy ass.

Yup, that's it. It's ALL a conspiracy. Show me your evidence of scientific research that is independently funded and that shows all the data is wrong. I'm sure you'll have loads of riveting examples you can point to. LOL.
Just look at the emails from your own scientists......they speak volumes. nuff said :eusa_whistle:

Didn't think you'd actually post anything.

Let me guess, you "refuse to do my research for me". Right?

Typical inbred.

Show me where I lied? :eusa_whistle:

SNIP:

Monday, 24 June 2013 21:40
Obama Launches New Global Warming Video as Phony "Consensus" Crumbles
Written by William F. Jasper

President Obama’s White House website recently unveiled a one-and-a-half-minute video, “Addressing the threat of Climate Change,” (see video below) in which he underscores his commitment to enact energy policies that he says will help stem the damage to the planet that, supposedly, is being caused by man-made emissions of carbon dioxide and other green house gases (GHGs).

A big problem for the president and others in the global warming choir is that even many of the most faithful voices in that choir are dropping out and starting to sing another tune. The British journal The Economist, one of the most revered opinion bellwethers of the chattering classes, has for years been a leading purveyor of the Al Gore-IPCC end-of-the-world fright peddling, when it comes to global warming. However, in a major about-face on June 20, “Climate change: A cooling consensus,” The Economist takes writers at the New Republic and the Washington Post to task for admitting that the global warming projections predicted by the computer models have failed, while at the same time trying to spin the results in such as way as to maintain the urgency for enacting drastic (and very costly) climate policies.

“… the public has been systematically deceived.” — The Economist

The Economist criticizes Nate Cohn at The New Republic and Brad Plumer at the Washington Post for clinging to support for policies that promise plenty of pain while offering no gain, especially since they acknowledge that time and reality have proven the predicted warming scenarios to have been false. The Economist piece notes:

Mr Cohn does his best to affirm that the urgent necessity of acting to retard warming has not abated, as does Brad Plumer of the Washington Post, as does this newspaper. But there's no way around the fact that this reprieve for the planet is bad news for proponents of policies, such as carbon taxes and emissions treaties, meant to slow warming by moderating the release of greenhouse gases. The reality is that the already meager prospects of these policies, in America at least, will be devastated if temperatures do fall outside the lower bound of the projections that environmentalists have used to create a panicked sense of emergency. Whether or not dramatic climate-policy interventions remain advisable, they will become harder, if not impossible, to sell to the public, which will feel, not unreasonably, that the scientific and media establishment has cried wolf.

Of course, the media and its selected "scientific" voices have indeed been crying wolf. And, The Economist points out, the supposed “scientific consensus” that has been touted as dogma for the past decade-plus has been shown to be a hollow and systematically deceptive façade:

As a rule, climate scientists were previously very confident that the planet would be warmer than it is by now, and no one knows for sure why it isn't. This isn't a crisis for climate science. This is just the way science goes. But it is a crisis for climate-policy advocates who based their arguments on the authority of scientific consensus. Mr Cohn eventually gets around to admitting that “In the end, the so-called scientific consensus on global warming doesn’t look like much like consensus when scientists are struggling to explain the intricacies of the earth’s climate system, or uttering the word ‘uncertainty’ with striking regularity."

The Economist article then drops a couple bombshells that echo charges that The New American has been making for nearly two decades concerning the global warming. The Economist states:

all of it here

Last edited:
The BBC itself has admitted global temperatures have not risen in over 15 years.

I will provide the links to the news articles, but I'd like to know what you base your faith in?

I don't need faith when I have facts. It's easy to twist statistics and numbers the way you want when you cherry pick.

As Scientists Predicted, Global Warming Continues | ThinkProgress

You base your faith in Think Progrees, enough said.

Links
In October 2012 Carbonbrief.org published a list of six blogs and videos done to debunk the claim that the Earth hasn’t warmed since 1998.

Balmaseda et al., 2013, “Distinctive climate signals in reanalysis of global ocean heat content,” Geophysical Research Letters, DOI: 10.1002/grl.50382.

The 2013 realclimate.org annual adjusted global temperature analysis, for 1979 – 2012, concludes: “the models are on the low side of some changes, and on the high side of others, but despite short-term ups and downs, global warming continues much as predicted.”

To answer frequently cited challenges to climate change science, see the wunderground.com webpage, Top Ten Skeptic Arguments, as debunked by skepticalscience.com.

Jeff Masters co-founded the Weather Underground in 1995 while working on his Ph.D. He flew with the NOAA Hurricane Hunters from 1986-1990. This piece is reprinted with permission.

Auditor, you couldn't even break out a peer pressure, er um, peer revewi paper? You actually posted a Think Progress with link sourcing to blogspots as evidence?

Oy vie.

don't confuse them with the facts.

and oh yeah, Glacier Bay is losing it's glacier.

It just amazes me how so many can be so ignorant. They don't argue that the increase in temperatures may not be caused by the burning of fossil fuels, they argue that it isn't even happening. It's like seeing your friend's brand new black Lexus and saying "Hey, what a nice white Lexus you have".

The BBC itself has admitted global temperatures have not risen in over 15 years.

I will provide the links to the news articles, but I'd like to know what you base your faith in?

Met Office in the Media: 14 October 2012 | Met Office News Blog

Q.1 “First, please confirm that they do indeed reveal no warming trend since 1997.”

The linear trend from August 1997 (in the middle of an exceptionally strong El Nino) to August 2012 (coming at the tail end of a double-dip La Nina) is about 0.03°C/decade, amounting to a temperature increase of 0.05°C over that period, but equally we could calculate the linear trend from 1999, during the subsequent La Nina, and show a more substantial warming.

As we’ve stressed before, choosing a starting or end point on short-term scales can be very misleading. Climate change can only be detected from multi-decadal timescales due to the inherent variability in the climate system. If you use a longer period from HadCRUT4 the trend looks very different. For example, 1979 to 2011 shows 0.16°C/decade (or 0.15°C/decade in the NCDC dataset, 0.16°C/decade in GISS). Looking at successive decades over this period, each decade was warmer than the previous – so the 1990s were warmer than the 1980s, and the 2000s were warmer than both. Eight of the top ten warmest years have occurred in the last decade.

Over the last 140 years global surface temperatures have risen by about 0.8ºC. However, within this record there have been several periods lasting a decade or more during which temperatures have risen very slowly or cooled. The current period of reduced warming is not unprecedented and 15 year long periods are not unusual.

This list is funny because it should've shown where Scientist are claiming that tornadoes are becoming more frequent then show the chart that they are not.

The only thing this list did was make up it's own "Climate Science" like snow cover and hurricanes then slaps 'em down.

The bottom line:

the climate of the earth is changing, it has been changing for millions of years and will be changing millions of years from now.

Man has never had anything to do with it and never will.

AGW is a lie. Algore is a fraud. Obama is a liar.

It just amazes me how so many can be so ignorant. They don't argue that the increase in temperatures may not be caused by the burning of fossil fuels, they argue that it isn't even happening. It's like seeing your friend's brand new black Lexus and saying "Hey, what a nice white Lexus you have".

Ignorant? look in the mirror. I just showed you how the vast majority of the ice melted long before CO2 levels ever got to "dangerous" levels....that means man isn't responsible.

If you didn't have your head so far up the keester of the various collectivists you could figure that out.

First of all, you didn't prove a thing. Denying actual science has become quite a conservative phenomena. Not sure when cons became so dumb, but it is obvious. Sure you can find cherry picked evidence here and there, but you still have to ignore the vast majority of real scientific data.

Here's the thing; I have never really said straight out that I think global warming is being caused by the burning of fossil fuels, although I do suspect that has something to do with it. What I am intelligent enough to understand is that no matter what the cause, temperatures are rising, and that will lead to consequences. Water supplies in the southwestern US are dwindling quickly. To top it off, there is a population explosion taking place in the Southwest which is going to put extreme pressure on fresh water supplies. You guys just walk around with your blinders on saying everything is beautiful, but the fact is we are facing some real problems due to global warming, whether we are responsible for it or not. Wake the hell up.

I...did no such thing.....YOU DID! John Muir discovered that the glacier retreated 48 miles BEFORE 1879! JOHN MUIR! You deny HIM!

You're a religious nutter with basis in science whatsoever...

Let us know when the seas start lowering and the temps start going down.

You'll get to experience that soon enough.....and you probably won't like it much...

In other words, a bunch of political hacks who are beholden to their government support global warming.

There is PLENTY of Science that supports the evidence that man is behind global warming, and this isn't just an American "Liberal conspiracy".

Office of Planning and Research - List of Organizations

(Scientific Organizations That Hold the Position That Climate Change Has Been Caused by Human Action)

Academia Chilena de Ciencias, Chile
Academia das Ciencias de Lisboa, Portugal
Academia de Ciencias de la República Dominicana
Academia de Ciencias Físicas, Matemáticas y Naturales de Venezuela
Academia de Ciencias Medicas, Fisicas y Naturales de Guatemala
Academia Mexicana de Ciencias,Mexico
Academia Nacional de Ciencias de Bolivia
Academia Nacional de Ciencias del Peru
Académie des Sciences et Techniques du Sénégal
Académie des Sciences, France
Academies of Arts, Humanities and Sciences of Canada
Academy of Athens
Academy of Science of Mozambique
Academy of Science of South Africa
Academy of Sciences for the Developing World (TWAS)
Academy of Sciences Malaysia
Academy of Sciences of Moldova
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Academy of Sciences of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Academy of Scientific Research and Technology, Egypt
Academy of the Royal Society of New Zealand
Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei, Italy
Africa Centre for Climate and Earth Systems Science
African Academy of Sciences
Albanian Academy of Sciences
Amazon Environmental Research Institute
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Anthropological Association
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Association of State Climatologists (AASC)
American Association of Wildlife Veterinarians
American Astronomical Society
American Chemical Society
American College of Preventive Medicine
American Fisheries Society
American Geophysical Union
American Institute of Biological Sciences
American Institute of Physics
American Meteorological Society
American Physical Society
American Public Health Association
American Quaternary Association
American Society for Microbiology
American Society of Agronomy
American Society of Civil Engineers
American Society of Plant Biologists
American Statistical Association
Association of Ecosystem Research Centers
Australian Academy of Science
Australian Bureau of Meteorology
Australian Coral Reef Society
Australian Institute of Marine Science
Australian Institute of Physics
Australian Marine Sciences Association
Australian Medical Association
Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
Bangladesh Academy of Sciences
Botanical Society of America
Brazilian Academy of Sciences
British Antarctic Survey
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
California Academy of Sciences
Cameroon Academy of Sciences
Canadian Association of Physicists
Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
Canadian Geophysical Union
Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
Canadian Society of Soil Science
Canadian Society of Zoologists
Caribbean Academy of Sciences views
Center for International Forestry Research
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Colombian Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) (Australia)
Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research
Croatian Academy of Arts and Sciences
Crop Science Society of America
Cuban Academy of Sciences
Delegation of the Finnish Academies of Science and Letters
Ecological Society of America
Ecological Society of Australia
Environmental Protection Agency
European Academy of Sciences and Arts
European Federation of Geologists
European Geosciences Union
European Physical Society
European Science Foundation
Federation of American Scientists
French Academy of Sciences
Geological Society of America
Geological Society of Australia
Geological Society of London
Georgian Academy of Sciences
German Academy of Natural Scientists Leopoldina
Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences
Indian National Science Academy
Indonesian Academy of Sciences
Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management
Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology
Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand
Institution of Mechanical Engineers, UK
InterAcademy Council
International Alliance of Research Universities
International Arctic Science Committee
International Association for Great Lakes Research
International Council for Science
International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences
International Research Institute for Climate and Society
International Union for Quaternary Research
International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics
International Union of Pure and Applied Physics
Islamic World Academy of Sciences
Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
Kenya National Academy of Sciences
Korean Academy of Science and Technology
Kosovo Academy of Sciences and Arts
l'Académie des Sciences et Techniques du Sénégal
Latin American Academy of Sciences
Latvian Academy of Sciences
Lithuanian Academy of Sciences
Madagascar National Academy of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
Mauritius Academy of Science and Technology
Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts
National Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences, Argentina
National Academy of Sciences of Armenia
National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic
National Academy of Sciences, Sri Lanka
National Academy of Sciences, United States of America
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
National Association of Geoscience Teachers
National Association of State Foresters
National Center for Atmospheric Research
National Council of Engineers Australia
National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research, New Zealand
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
National Research Council
National Science Foundation
Natural England
Natural Environment Research Council, UK
Natural Science Collections Alliance
Network of African Science Academies
New York Academy of Sciences
Nicaraguan Academy of Sciences
Nigerian Academy of Sciences
Norwegian Academy of Sciences and Letters
Oklahoma Climatological Survey
Organization of Biological Field Stations
Pakistan Academy of Sciences
Palestine Academy for Science and Technology
Pew Center on Global Climate Change
Polish Academy of Sciences
Romanian Academy
Royal Academies for Science and the Arts of Belgium
Royal Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences of Spain
Royal Astronomical Society, UK
Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
Royal Irish Academy
Royal Meteorological Society (UK)
Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
Royal Scientific Society of Jordan
Royal Society of Canada
Royal Society of Chemistry, UK
Royal Society of the United Kingdom
Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Russian Academy of Sciences
Science and Technology, Australia
Science Council of Japan
Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research
Scientific Committee on Solar-Terrestrial Physics
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts
Slovak Academy of Sciences
Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts
Society for Ecological Restoration International
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Society of American Foresters
Society of Biology (UK)
Society of Biology, UK
Society of Systematic Biologists
Soil Science Society of America
Sudan Academy of Sciences
Sudanese National Academy of Science
Tanzania Academy of Sciences
The Wildlife Society (international)
Turkish Academy of Sciences
Uganda National Academy of Sciences
Union of German Academies of Sciences and Humanities
United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
World Association of Zoos and Aquariums
World Federation of Public Health Associations
World Forestry Congress
World Health Organization
World Meteorological Organization
Zambia Academy of Sciences
Zimbabwe Academy of Sciences

oh boy, we are making policies here because Foreign countries such as Zimbabwe..

Yeah, did you also notice that the vast majority of the scientific groups listed GET THE MONEY HARVESTED FROM THE FIRST WORLD....what do investigators say? Oh yeah....FOLLOW THE MONEY!

The bottom line:

the climate of the earth is changing, it has been changing for millions of years and will be changing millions of years from now.

Things don't effect other things. Its like the reverse butterfly effect. A butterfly slaps its wings and nothing happens except flight, aeronautics and physics.

The bottom line:

Things don't effect other things. Its like the reverse butterfly effect. A butterfly slaps its wings and nothing happens except flight, aeronautics and physics.

in the 1950s the Rouge river in Detroit caught fire due to the amount of flamable chemicals being pumped into it by the car factories. Today is is clean and even has fish living in it. In 2010 the gulf had the largest oil spill in history, today it is clean and full of seafood. The earth has an amazing capacity to heal itself

The bottom line:

in the 1950s the Rouge river in Detroit caught fire due to the amount of flamable chemicals being pumped into it by the car factories. Today is is clean and even has fish living in it. In 2010 the gulf had the largest oil spill in history, today it is clean and full of seafood. The earth has an amazing capacity to heal itself

And that means things don't effect other things how exactly?

The bottom line:

Of course.

Unless you consider the actual facts of the situation.

Forum List

Back