Global warming is speeding up.

Sorry ding, you know I ignore your childish little vague games where you say undefined things, then it's everyone else's problem for misunderstanding. Go ahead and be very specific.

But you can't, since you know less than nothing about this topic.
I've been looking for someone to discuss this in the bull ring. You seem like a good candidate.

Of course I understand it.
Sure, with your zero education or experience in any related field and zero published research, you "understand it" and the lifelong scientists at IPCC do not.

haha, this kind of embarrassing self delusion goes hand in hand with your affinity for magical iron aged nonsense.

Sure, with your zero education or experience in any related field and zero published research, you "understand it" and the lifelong scientists at IPCC do not.

haha, this kind of embarrassing self delusion goes hand in hand with your affinity for magical iron aged nonsense.
You'd be surprised how much geology I know.

But it sounds like you shouldn't be afraid to debate me one on one since you think I don't know anything, right?

Yes. I suppose wage slave masters would resent the wage slave narrative. As for what I do, I think.
"Slave masters?" What kind of stupid drivel is that? I don't think you think much actually, seems you prefer hysterics.

1. All of the human caused global warming is human caused.

2. 0 rate would be best.

3. Money is a farce. Bees, ants and termites have societies of sorts. And they don't use money at all. They have also been around for over 100 million years. If humans survive the next 30 years it will be a miracle. Next, when the CO2 and temperature graphs drop down to what they were around 100 years ago, then we will know that we succeeded.

1. All of the human caused global warming is human caused.

That wasn't what I asked.

2. 0 rate would be best.

Why?

3. Money is a farce.

Your idiocy is a farce.

Next, when the CO2 and temperature graphs drop down to what they were around 100 years ago, then we will know that we succeeded.

Your feelings are very persuasive.

There is nothing but evidence. Tons of it. But for a cultist, the evidence doesn't exist. They think that lying and pretending is the way to go. It isn't. Next, what I talk about for the most part are direct measurements. Not computer models.

Provide some then.

But remember....computer models aren't evidence. They are fiction.

So you were talking about supply and demand. Understood. So what is your solution? Enforce buy American or force China to raise their min wage, which they won’t?

Solutions aren't allowed to be discussed. Only things that don't matter or support the Status Quo are allowed to be discussed. Also, I highly suspect that you don't really want to know any solutions. In saying you do, it enables you to lie to yourself and make it seem that you're trying to do something. But from what I have seen, for most people, they don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. I have tried to tell a few people that if they wanted any real answers to PM me. Nobody has done so. Neither do I expect them to.

The only human caused global warming is from urbanization (concrete) and deforestation. But there's no money in that so they made up CO2.

CO2 is a known greenhouse gas.

Solutions aren't allowed to be discussed. Only things that don't matter or support the Status Quo are allowed to be discussed. Also, I highly suspect that you don't really want to know any solutions. In saying you do, it enables you to lie to yourself and make it seem that you're trying to do something. But from what I have seen, for most people, they don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. I have tried to tell a few people that if they wanted any real answers to PM me. Nobody has done so. Neither do I expect them to.
If you cannot answer my question then say so. I am not going to PM you. This is a message board. You’re so weird.

Provide some then.

But remember....computer models aren't evidence. They are fiction.

Apparently you didn't believe what I said. I said that for a cultist, such as a human caused global warming denier, it doesn't exist. I could show you. But it your mind, they wouldn't exist. You would think that they were somehow wrong. So what's the point.

Apparently you didn't believe what I said. I said that for a cultist, such as a human caused global warming denier, it doesn't exist. I could show you. But it your mind, they wouldn't exist. You would think that they were somehow wrong. So what's the point.

I'm an actual real scientist. I require evidence. You only provide opinion. Do you understand the difference between factual data and opinion? Apparently not.

That makes you pretty useless.

and the solution, to trash all automobiles, and build new electric vehicles, and then to provide everybody with two charging stations, all that manufacturing creates even more CO2 uses more fossil fuels, and we are to believe creating more pollution is the solution to polluting?

CO2 is a known greenhouse gas.

So what. It exists in the atmosphere in such vanishingly small amounts it has no effect on global temperature. Water vapor is by far the dominant GHG on this planet.

If you cannot answer my question then say so. I am not going to PM you. This is a message board. You’re so weird.

This forum, like most others, is a carnival for idiots who only want to think happy thoughts. Or pretend that they have some intelligence. Which in fact lies outside this fish bowl. Where they dare not tread. There are a few around here who seem to have some intelligence. Though the only reason they're here is because there is no place else to go that isn't just the same.

This forum, like most others, is a carnival for idiots who only want to think happy thoughts. Or pretend that they have some intelligence. Which in fact lies outside this fish bowl. Where they dare not tread. There are a few around here who seem to have some intelligence. Though the only reason they're here is because there is no place else to go that isn't just the same.
You said the Chinese pay their workers a low wage.
It’s called supply and demand. If they could get more they would. Not sure why you’re on your high horse. You sound like a pompous ass. If you want to compare resumes, PM me.

Forum List

Back