Global warming is speeding up.

You are entitled to your opinion. So are you a Trump guy? I am all for immigration (legal) and for capitalism. Multiculturalism doesn’t work. Destroyed Rome and will destroy Europe. Hence you saw Brexit. The US is a work in progress. Racism is evil.

F right O.

If you're a scientist and still deny the reality of human caused global warming, you're not a very good scientist. Or possibly one who gets paid by polluters to sling some scientific bullshit around.

Present evidence and not opinion. You lie to make a point.

That makes you a fraud.

Well, not so much for you or me. More for our grandkids. Our generation will be viewed as an embarrassing failure on climate change, while our grandkids and their grandkids pay the price for the poor decisions we are making for them right now.
Throughout the earth's time, what precisely sets the level of the carbon dioxide content in the air?

LOL what?

Sorry. Time was getting short and I wanted to be brief. But you were talking in circles. Which I don't like. Earlier you said that multiculturalism doesn't work. Which I agree with. Then at the end you say that racism is evil. But to be against multiculturalism means being "racist."

Present evidence and not opinion. You lie to make a point.

That makes you a fraud.

The things I said aren't my opinion. They are the opinion of those who I consider to be real scientists. Those whom I think are correct. Just like I agree with those who say that coronavirus vaccines are good. If you want a spanking on this matter, you should be talking to Crick. Though I do have some graphs for you. Disregard them at your leisure.

CO2  graph revisited.gif
global warming graph 2.jpg
global warming graph.gif
global warming.jpg
Global%20Atmospheric%20Methane%20Levels%20Graph.png
CO2 graph 1.jpg
CO2 graph 2.jpg
global warming graph.jpg

The things I said aren't my opinion. They are the opinion of those who I consider to be real scientists. Those whom I think are correct. Just like I agree with those who say that coronavirus vaccines are good. If you want a spanking on this matter, you should be talking to Crick. Though I do have some graphs for you. Disregard them at your leisure.

View attachment 535086View attachment 535087View attachment 535088View attachment 535090View attachment 535091View attachment 535094View attachment 535095View attachment 535096

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has them. Opinions aren't evidence. Now, provide evidence or go piss up a rope.

Those aren't opinions. They are graphs of empirical data - the stuff you used to claim was the gold standard of science.

Sorry. Time was getting short and I wanted to be brief. But you were talking in circles. Which I don't like. Earlier you said that multiculturalism doesn't work. Which I agree with. Then at the end you say that racism is evil. But to be against multiculturalism means being "racist."
Wrong. Multiculturalism means you dismiss hot dogs, baseball, football, etc. You dismiss English as the primary language. You don’t understand 4th of July BBQs, etc.

You don’t get the American way. You don’t get it? You’re not welcome. Otherwise come on in. Leftists should be expelled.

You, Azog, are the enemy of this state. And empirical data clearly show global warming is accelerating.

You, Azog, are the enemy of this state. And empirical data clearly show global warming is accelerating.
You keep misusing the word accelerating. What is the rate of acceleration in deg C per year^2?

Empirical data shows the earth is warming. You assume it is because atmospheric CO2 is increasing which is cause by increasing CO2 emissions. Correlation does not necessarily mean causation. You are ignoring the natural climate variability as a cause.

Willie Soon, at the Center for Environmental Research and Earth Sciences (CERES), who also has been researching sun/climate relationships at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (U.S.A.) since 1991: “We know that the Sun is the primary source of energy for the Earth’s atmosphere. So, it always was an obvious potential contributor to recent climate change. My own research over the last 31 years into the behavior of stars that are similar to our Sun, shows that solar variability is the norm, not the exception. For this reason, the Sun’s role in recent climate change should never have been as systematically undermined as it was by the IPCC’s reports. Hopefully, this systematic review of the many unresolved and ongoing challenges and complexities of Sun/climate relationships can help the scientific community return to a more comprehensive and realistic approach to understanding climate change.”

Richard C. Willson, Principal Investigator in charge of NASA’s ACRIM series of Sun-monitoring Total Solar Irradiance satellite experiments (U.S.A.):
“Contrary to the findings of the IPCC, scientific observations in recent decades have demonstrated that there is no ‘climate change crisis’. The concept that’s devolved into the failed CO2 anthropogenic global warming (CAGW) hypothesis is based on the flawed predictions of imprecise 1980’s vintage global circulation models that have failed to match observational data both since and prior to their fabrication. The Earth’s climate is determined primarily by the radiation it receives from the Sun. The amount of solar radiation the Earth receives has natural variabilities caused by both variations in the intrinsic amount of radiation emitted by the Sun and by variations in the Earth-Sun geometry caused by planetary rotational and orbital variations. Together these natural variations cause the Total Solar Irradiance (TSI) at the Earth to vary cyclically on a number of known periodicities that are synchronized with known past climatic changes.”

Hong Yan (晏宏), Professor of Geology and Paleoclimatology at the Institute of Earth Environment and Vice Director of the State Key Laboratory of Loess and Quaternary Geology in Xi’an, China: “Paleoclimate evidence has long been informing us of the large natural variations of local, regional and hemispheric climate on decadal, multidecadal to centennial timescales. This paper will be a great scientific guide on how we can study the broad topic of natural climatic changes from the unique perspective of external forcings by the Sun’s multi-scale and multi-wavelength impacts and responses.”

You keep misusing the word accelerating. What is the rate of acceleration in deg C per year^2?

Empirical data shows the earth is warming. You assume it is because atmospheric CO2 is increasing which is cause by increasing CO2 emissions. Correlation does not necessarily mean causation. You are ignoring the natural climate variability as a cause.

Willie Soon, at the Center for Environmental Research and Earth Sciences (CERES), who also has been researching sun/climate relationships at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (U.S.A.) since 1991: “We know that the Sun is the primary source of energy for the Earth’s atmosphere. So, it always was an obvious potential contributor to recent climate change. My own research over the last 31 years into the behavior of stars that are similar to our Sun, shows that solar variability is the norm, not the exception. For this reason, the Sun’s role in recent climate change should never have been as systematically undermined as it was by the IPCC’s reports. Hopefully, this systematic review of the many unresolved and ongoing challenges and complexities of Sun/climate relationships can help the scientific community return to a more comprehensive and realistic approach to understanding climate change.”

Richard C. Willson, Principal Investigator in charge of NASA’s ACRIM series of Sun-monitoring Total Solar Irradiance satellite experiments (U.S.A.):
“Contrary to the findings of the IPCC, scientific observations in recent decades have demonstrated that there is no ‘climate change crisis’. The concept that’s devolved into the failed CO2 anthropogenic global warming (CAGW) hypothesis is based on the flawed predictions of imprecise 1980’s vintage global circulation models that have failed to match observational data both since and prior to their fabrication. The Earth’s climate is determined primarily by the radiation it receives from the Sun. The amount of solar radiation the Earth receives has natural variabilities caused by both variations in the intrinsic amount of radiation emitted by the Sun and by variations in the Earth-Sun geometry caused by planetary rotational and orbital variations. Together these natural variations cause the Total Solar Irradiance (TSI) at the Earth to vary cyclically on a number of known periodicities that are synchronized with known past climatic changes.”

Hong Yan (晏宏), Professor of Geology and Paleoclimatology at the Institute of Earth Environment and Vice Director of the State Key Laboratory of Loess and Quaternary Geology in Xi’an, China: “Paleoclimate evidence has long been informing us of the large natural variations of local, regional and hemispheric climate on decadal, multidecadal to centennial timescales. This paper will be a great scientific guide on how we can study the broad topic of natural climatic changes from the unique perspective of external forcings by the Sun’s multi-scale and multi-wavelength impacts and responses.”

You sure talk a lot of crap. The sun's output, generally speaking, isn't any different than it has ever been. Especially since the beginning of the industrial revolution. When global temperatures and CO2 levels began to rise.

You sure talk a lot of crap. The sun's output, generally speaking, isn't any different than it has ever been. Especially since the beginning of the industrial revolution. When global temperatures and CO2 levels began to rise.
That's not what the expert in charge of NASA sun monitoring said. He said the IPCC manipulated the data and that there is no climate change crisis. He said the IPCC prediction is flawed and does not match the observed data.

See?

Richard C. Willson, Principal Investigator in charge of NASA’s ACRIM series of Sun-monitoring Total Solar Irradiance satellite experiments (U.S.A.): “Contrary to the findings of the IPCC, scientific observations in recent decades have demonstrated that there is no ‘climate change crisis’. The concept that’s devolved into the failed CO2 anthropogenic global warming (CAGW) hypothesis is based on the flawed predictions of imprecise 1980’s vintage global circulation models that have failed to match observational data both since and prior to their fabrication.

Why would I ever bother? You're not so stupid as to believe you're winning this argument.

That's not what the expert in charge of NASA sun monitoring said. He said the IPCC manipulated the data and that there is no climate change crisis. He said the IPCC prediction is flawed and does not match the observed data.

See?

Richard C. Willson, Principal Investigator in charge of NASA’s ACRIM series of Sun-monitoring Total Solar Irradiance satellite experiments (U.S.A.): “Contrary to the findings of the IPCC, scientific observations in recent decades have demonstrated that there is no ‘climate change crisis’. The concept that’s devolved into the failed CO2 anthropogenic global warming (CAGW) hypothesis is based on the flawed predictions of imprecise 1980’s vintage global circulation models that have failed to match observational data both since and prior to their fabrication.

More bullshit. The sun goes through an 11 year cycle where its output varies. The sun's output now has nothing, or very very very little to do with HUMAN caused global warming.
Maybe these graphs can help.

suns output.gif

suns output 2.png

Forum List

Back