Global Warming Liars

We'll see ... the technology you're relying on seems to be transportation technology ... growing food in Russia and Ukraine and transporting it to the hungry ... and the hungry aren't eating better, their having more kids ...

You should look at the demographics yourself ... instead of picking and choosing the demographer that says what you want to hear ... I'm seeing the same numbers as you, but this is really only true for the top half of nations, the ones with electric power and video cameras ... now look at the bottom half, places that doesn't have reliable power and thus no video cameras ...

=====

12 billion you say ... National Geographic says 15 billion so I think we're all in the same place on that ... we can hope and move towards a peaceful settlement ... most population decreases comes with calamity; war, drought, Russians ...

No, mainly technology geared towards eliminating waste. We lose almost 50% just to rotting before it gets anywhere. That includes transportation, inventory management, and storage.

I look at all the demographers that publish. I currently get Demography, the journal of Demographic Economics, and the MPIDR. All current source material.

Of them all, only the MPIDR has a doom and gloom bent. Which figure coming from the Max Planck Institute, purveyors of global warming fraud etc.

Yeah, I assume people know the basics. I forget how many are like you.

But as I live to educate, here's a good summary, with gobs of references to papers.

You won't read it, of course. You're too scared you might learn something.

I have read it, multiple times. What it doesn't do is show empirically how the "control knob" works. They have computer models, but they don't jibe up with real world observations. Color me unsurprised you can't understand the difference between computer derived fiction, and reality.

I have read it, multiple times. What it doesn't do is show empirically how the "control knob" works. They have computer models, but they don't jibe up with real world observations.
Sure it does. You're just lying.

"You're just lying" is pretty much the correct response to anything you say.

Color me unsurprised you can't understand the difference between computer derived fiction, and reality.
All of the directly observed data confirms the strong warming and the human cause of it. No models required. The success of the models is just icing on the cake.

Your (sic) trying to politicize science and it’s not working.

I had to take Osmo off Ignore to read his pap when it was quoted by one of my friends.
Poor Osmo can't even write simple English. How can anyone expect him to understand
physics, chemistry, logic, and politics all intermingled......

"You're" is the contraction for "You are." The apostrophe designates the position where a letter was omitted in the contraction. ("Contraction" is the term for a shortened word.)

As to the politicization of climate change, this:

“The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t.” – Kevin Trenbarth, IPCC lead author on physical science, regarding the pause in measured warming from 1999 t0 2009

“One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy.” – Ottmar Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015

Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Embedded Costs of Going Green

It should concern you that all those toxic components in batteries and electric vehicles come from mining. For instance, to manufacture each auto battery like me, you must process 25,000 pounds of brine for the lithium, 30,000 pounds of ore for the cobalt, 5,000 pounds of ore for the nickel, and 25,000 pounds of ore for copper. All told, you dig up 500,000 pounds of the earth’s crust for just – one – battery.”

Sixty-eight percent of the world’s cobalt, a significant part of a battery, comes from the Congo. Their mines have no pollution controls and they employ children who die from handling this toxic material. Shouldn’t we factor in these diseased kids as part of the cost of driving an electric car?

California is building the largest battery in the world near San Francisco, and they intend to power it from solar panels and windmills. They claim this is the ultimate in being ‘green,’ but it is not! This construction project is creating an environmental disaster. Here’s why.

The main problem with solar arrays is the chemicals needed to process silicate into the silicon used in the panels. To make pure enough silicon requires processing it with hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrogen fluoride, trichloroethane, and acetone. In addition, they also need gallium, arsenide, copper-indium-gallium- Di selenide, and cadmium-telluride, which also are highly toxic. Silicon dust is a hazard to the workers, and the panels cannot be recycled.

Windmills are the ultimate in embedded costs and environmental destruction. Each weighs 1688 tons (the equivalent of 23 houses) and contains 1300 tons of concrete, 295 tons of steel, 48 tons of iron, 24 tons of fiberglass, and the hard to extract rare earths neodymium, praseodymium, and dysprosium. Each blade weighs 81,000 pounds and will last 15 to 20 years, at which time it must be replaced. We cannot recycle used blades. Sadly, both solar arrays and windmills kill birds, bats, sea life, and migratory insects.

There may be a place for these technologies, but you must look beyond the myth of zero emissions. Windmills will be abandoned once the embedded environmental costs of making and replacing them become apparent.

You have no experience with Westwall, obviously. He's not going to pollute the purity of his unsullied cultist mind with anything that TheParty doesn't approve of.

Squeals the cultist spewing computer derived fiction.

Sure it does. You're just lying.

"You're just lying" is pretty much the correct response to anything you say.

All of the directly observed data confirms the strong warming and the human cause of it. No models required. The success of the models is just icing on the cake.

No, it doesn't. What the raw data shows is a very slow drop in overall temps. Then, your magicians run that raw data through the computer models (a thinking person would ask "why do they run raw data through a computer model?") which, no matter what numbers are plugged in to them, ALWAYS show a warming increase.

So, are you stupid, or are you just lying?

I had to take Osmo off Ignore to read his pap when it was quoted by one of my friends.
Poor Osmo can't even write simple English. How can anyone expect him to understand

"You're" is the contraction for "You are." The apostrophe designates the position where a letter was omitted in the contraction. ("Contraction" is the term for a shortened word.)

“The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t.” – Kevin Trenbarth, IPCC lead author on physical science, regarding the pause in measured warming from 1999 t0 2009

“One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy.” – Ottmar Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015

Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
Again, just a political answer to a scientific fact.

When will facts against human caused AGW be presented to convince any scientific organization to agree and publicly state that it is not happening?

Yeah, I assume people know the basics. I forget how many are like you.

But as I live to educate, here's a good summary, with gobs of references to papers.

You won't read it, of course. You're too scared you might learn something.

The astronomy is wrong ... we dismiss Precession and Obliquity as having the wrong periods ... and Eccentricity is currently decreasing, meaning our orbit is becoming more circular, reduced seasonal differences ... which are just averaged out over a year anyway ... thus these cycles are meaningless to climatology ...

This is intentional deception ... to justify a single degree over fifty years ... sad really ...

Their mines have no pollution controls and they employ children who die from handling this toxic material.

That bothered me, when l heard about it.

And also the desecration of the landscape.

0E0BB3FF-07C4-48D1-9145-5AAC0D2708F0.jpeg

That bothered me, when l heard about it.

And also the desecration of the landscape.

View attachment 672932

Let's say you give the kids $10 a day for their labors.
Is that "fair"? By whose reckoning? Who's to judge what labor is worth and at what age?
When they start earning "a living wage" as Democrats call any wage they seek, are these conditions then all right? How much different are their alternatives? Perhaps not much and earning even less.....

No, mainly technology geared towards eliminating waste. We lose almost 50% just to rotting before it gets anywhere. That includes transportation, inventory management, and storage.

I look at all the demographers that publish. I currently get Demography, the journal of Demographic Economics, and the MPIDR. All current source material.

Of them all, only the MPIDR has a doom and gloom bent. Which figure coming from the Max Planck Institute, purveyors of global warming fraud etc.

Well okay, if your current with this ... I'm just extrapolating and I understand that's dangerous ... [blush] ... hyperbole? ...

Yeah ... that's the ticket ...

I'm exaggerating to drive a point home ... we have much bigger problems at hand than a stupid single degree ... in fifty years ... if we want to avoid what we see in China today (what a mess) ... we need to start delivering diesel generators and getting folks hooked up ... energy for cooking and refrigeration ... that's not a lot of carbon dioxide compared to American A/C usage ...

Humanitarianism ... that should let me wiggle out of this corner I'm in ... get it ... for the children ...

You're actually denying milankovitch cycles exist?

Really?

Do you know what Milankovitch Cycles are? ... which of them alter the annual insolation and by how much? ... go ahead a focus on eccentricity, we know this is falling ... how does this effect Earth's input energy? ... first when e = 0.017 and then when e = 0.001 ...

Ready, set, go ...

Well okay, if your current with this ... I'm just extrapolating and I understand that's dangerous ... [blush] ... hyperbole? ...

Yeah ... that's the ticket ...

I'm exaggerating to drive a point home ... we have much bigger problems at hand than a stupid single degree ... in fifty years ... if we want to avoid what we see in China today (what a mess) ... we need to start delivering diesel generators and getting folks hooked up ... energy for cooking and refrigeration ... that's not a lot of carbon dioxide compared to American A/C usage ...

Humanitarianism ... that should let me wiggle out of this corner I'm in ... get it ... for the children ...

I stay current with demography, it's a hobby. What we need to do is stop the bullshit thinking that CO2 is a pollutant. It isn't. It also PROVABLY has no impact on global temperature. However, that doesn't mean we should ignore clean energy production, we just need to be smart about it. Nuclear is by far the best, most efficient energy source we have available. We should be building the small nuke plants that will power a neighborhood for 20 years at a stretch.

The prime problem is the way green enrgy projects are funded is almost entirely from taxpayers and there are zero consequences for failure. So long as the crappy scientists keep getting bailed out we will never see advancement in that field.

He's a buffoon.

Forum List

Back