Global Warming Nonsense

I've been calling out Climate Alarmists for years........
But damn if it hasn't been unusually hot where I am for the longest time with no relief in sight.....<ugh>

My friend BillyBob promised me cooler weather by August !!!!!

Still....I remain faithful to the science that climate change is a NATURAL PHENOMENON and man has had little effect on the Earth's warming.

Last edited:
They're using the Australian fires as "proof" of their religion. Yet people are setting these fires.

Want to stop this imaginary crisis? Stop starting fires!

Australian officials charged nearly 200 with fire offenses as deadly wildfires rage
C'mon, they're Australian. But it's not as if setting fires in a wet forest will have any effect.
I knew you'd bring that up. Bit it is the FIRES THEMSELVES they point to as "proof." So if people quit setting FIRES, that's "proof" global warming isnt happening.

I knew you'd bring that up. Bit it is the FIRES THEMSELVES they point to as "proof." So if people quit setting FIRES, that's "proof" global warming isnt happening.
I don't know why you think people (well, Australians, but I'll give them the courtesy) are only setting fires this year and haven't set them at the same frequency in other years. If I had to guess I'd suppose that's deplorable thinking. Or, more likely, not thinking.

Forum List

Back