Global Warming? Where?

EPA regulates dihydrogen monoxide too.
Bet your ass it does. It’s called water pollution and / or erosion. No, you can’t dump excess water onto my property either that could cause erosion or bring surface contaminates into my well.

Last edited:
Water vapor isn’t a pollutant science illiterate.

Don't tell that to the stupid twat who said, "The green house gases are all regarded as pollutants". He doesn't know water vapor is the most important greenhouse gas.
His tiny brain might pop.

Don't tell that to the stupid twat who said, "The green house gases are all regarded as pollutants". He doesn't know water vapor is the most important greenhouse gas.
Wrong again Dufus. As long as you go through life being an illiterate, you’ll keep sounding stupid. Ignoramus, increased water vapor doesn’t just cause global warming. Instead, it’s a consequence of it

Last edited:

You really are that stupid.
You are the stupid one. You can’t read can you ? Gesus, get a life. Excessive water vapor is one product of man made CO2 idiot. You never been in a green house idiot ?

Where is the EPA warning about the most common GHG "pollutant", water vapor?
All the time stupid. That’s why they have emmision standards on co2. It increases the moisture content idiot. Did you have another head dropping experience ?

You do have a reading problem don’t you ? Water vapor by itself isn’t a pollutant. As a green house gas’s in excessive amounts, it is bubba
But increased water vapor doesn’t just cause excessive global warming. Instead, it’s a consequence of it
. Dufus, we survive because of green house gasses. When they get too high, we create problems for our species idiot. You being a non reader have a problem with head lice ?

Where is the EPA warning about the most common GHG "pollutant", water vapor?

You really are that stupid.
Nope, you are.

I did quote it, you were too stupid and lethargic to notice the quote. I get it you lazy fk.
Do your reading. It seems you don’t know where the stratosphere is bubba. Take a hike.

Yup, . Deal with it.

Last edited:
Nope, you are.
Yes, you really are that stupid.

Yup, . Deal with it.
BAN ALL WATER!

It’s not me, it’s a science and I Already told you bubba. Read it again. You obviously don’t have a clue what a pollutant is do you. Lower content of green house gasses, including CO2 several others are not polutants until they reach a certain level.....ha ha
Did yo momma drop you in your head ? You ask really dumb questions. Are you still confused about the difference between a pollutant and a poison ? Do you have access to a dictionary ?
So you’re saying the EPA doesn’t know what a pollutant is, right? It’s their statement. That boomeranged on you huh?

Forum List

Back