Global Warming? Where?

It supports everything I said it did. Do you really think the EPA does not regulate CO2 emissions ? Yes or no ? Idiot, they would not regulate it if it were not a pollutant. How is your head injury ? They stated in 1970 ! Where the do have you been ? In a comma ?
Are you saying the EPA doesn’t know what a pollutant is? You think that exhaust you can see is co2. Smog is made up mostly of carbon monoxide. Their response is to limit that!

Do your reading. It seems you don’t know where the stratosphere is bubba. Take a hike.
Your beef is with the EPA you twat

You do have a reading problem don’t you ? Water vapor by itself isn’t a pollutant. As a green house gas’s in excessive amounts, it is bubba
But increased water vapor doesn’t just cause excessive global warming. Instead, it’s a consequence of it
. Dufus, we survive because of green house gasses. When they get too high, we create problems for our species idiot. You being a non reader have a problem with head lice ?

Water vapor by itself isn’t a pollutant.

Don't tell the stupid twat who said, "The green house gases are all regarded as pollutants".

Water vapor isn’t a pollutant science illiterate.
Yup, . Deal with it.

"The green house gases are all regarded as pollutants"...Water vapor isn’t a pollutant

The stupid twat is arguing with himself. LOL!

What is the correct, natural level of water vapor, you know, before we added more? Link?

I was just looking that up the other day ... from my notes, the saturated specific humidity at 13ºC is 9.2 grams of water vapor per kilogram of air ... 14ºC is 9.9 g/kg ... I was checking the validity of the common "7% more water vapor per ºC" claim ... it's useful at surface temperatures, just keep in mind the percentage goes down to about 4% at the coldest temperatures aloft ... and skyrockets above 40ºC to 50% at 86ºC ... woot ... half water atmosphere ha ha ha ha ha ...

By definition ... saturated means exactly 100% relative humidity ... and a kilogram of air at sea level is 8/10's a cubic meter ... so the square meter against the water's surface is receiving 1,360 x (cos zenith angle) watts of radiation ...

1,000 joules to warm the air 1ºC ... 7/10's of a gram water to be evaporated is another 1,500 joules ... ignoring the 20 joules to warm the water vapor ... then buoyancy ... we have another kilogram of air a second later ...

This is less about water's roll as a greenhouse gas ... but rather it's roll as an energy storage device that doesn't effect temperature ... and at 7% per ºC, this is a massive negative feedback ... follow the energy ... it flows every way she can ...

Last edited:
I forgot you’re just a parrot
Gee, never forgot what you are.
1700238794802.png

Success for the medical community = failure of the general health of the public.

Capitalism ... these are publically traded corporations ... the successes are shared with the public ... try investing in the English Healthcare System and see what failure means ...

What's the point of limiting the number of doctors if we're not raising margins? ... it's a racket all right, so buy in ...

Capitalism ... these are publically traded corporations ... the successes are shared with the public ... try investing in the English Healthcare System and see what failure means ...

What's the point of limiting the number of doctors if we're not raising margins? ... it's a racket all right, so buy in ...
I only "buy in" when I need medical services, which I try not to need. Of course, much of my healthcare insurance money is used by others who don't care about their health.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back