Global Warming? Where?

Toddsterpatriot
You think solar power is magic. It's funny.
It is obvious you don’t know what you are talking about. You’re now resorting to making up shit and avoid one obvious fact. You can’t tell where the source of any electricity on the grid comes from. Can You ?
So obviously, if we have managed electricity from fossil fuels for decades, we can for EVERYOTHER SOURCE.
I see you think all renewables is solar panels ? That’s ignorant.

Toddsterpatriot

It is obvious you don’t know what you are talking about. You’re now resorting to making up shit and avoid one obvious fact. You can’t tell where the source of any electricity on the grid comes from. Can You ?
So obviously, if we have managed electricity from fossil fuels for decades, we can for EVERYOTHER SOURCE.
I see you think all renewables is solar panels ? That’s ignorant.

It is obvious you don’t know what you are talking about.

Tell me some more about how long solar generated electricity travels
through the grid before it's used.

Is it only hours? Or is it days?

if we have managed electricity from fossil fuels for decades, we can for EVERYOTHER SOURCE.

If we need a little more electricity from fossil fuels, we can quickly burn more coal or natural gas, even at night. How do we manage solar generation at night?

Why do you I immediately jump to solar panels ? The biggest source of renewables is hydro power. You have an unfounded problem with hydro power ?

Why do you I immediately jump to solar panels ?

Because it's expensive and unreliable. And you idiots want to install a lot more.

The biggest source of renewables is hydro power. You have an unfounded problem with hydro power ?

Hydro is awesome!

Why do you I immediately jump to solar panels ?

Because it's expensive and unreliable. And you idiots want to install a lot more.

The biggest source of renewables is hydro power. You have an unfounded problem with hydro power ?

Hydro is awesome!
Are you still saying the electricity on the grid from hydro is different than that from solar or fossil fuels ?

It’s on the grid idiot, why is it less reliable than the electricity from hydro or fossil fuels ?

Because, moron, you only get full power from it for at most, a few hours a day.
And you get zero from it after the sun sets. Our modern economy needs
power 24 hours a day.

Because, moron, you only get full power from it for at most, a few hours a day.
And you get zero from it after the sun sets. Our modern economy needs
power 24 hours a day.
This is too complicated for you isn’t it ? How many different sources of electricity do you think a grid has ? Just checking to see if you still have a brain.

Forum List

Back