Zone1 Globalism - What does it mean to you ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I must admit that I havent got a definition for this . I have seen a few thrrown round, I just read this article,

Federer also railed on “globalists”, tapping into the longstanding antisemitic idea of a shadowy cabal led by wealthy Jewish people who dictate world events.

“Globalists,” Federer said, “are giving money to LGBTQ activists to get involved with politics.”

Now the guy making the comments is a bit unhinged, But I have also heard this theory before..
Its sort of Q related, a bit like the jewish space lasers in california.
Of course Q is a minority cult. If course the cabal of jewish bankers is rubbish that hitler promoted.

So going back to the title of the thread. What is globalism ?

I must admit that I havent got a definition for this . I have seen a few thrrown round, I just read this article,

Federer also railed on “globalists”, tapping into the longstanding antisemitic idea of a shadowy cabal led by wealthy Jewish people who dictate world events.

“Globalists,” Federer said, “are giving money to LGBTQ activists to get involved with politics.”

Now the guy making the comments is a bit unhinged, But I have also heard this theory before..
Of course Q is a minority cult. If course the cabal of jewish bankers is rubbish that hitler promoted.

Do you understand what it means?

"the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis"

What does that mean to you?

To me it means the US attempting to assume the role of GB on colonialism by military force.

Or China and Russia rising to power by means of economic opportunity on account of the greater resources of the Brics alliances.:

To put it simply, it is collectivism

It is a corporation in a country becoming an international corporation, and local governments joining global ones.

It is a group think that dominates society due to their power and influence.

To me it is a recognition that we are part of the global community and not separate from it. What happens to it affects us too.

To put it simply, it is collectivism

It is a corporation in a country becoming an international corporation, and local governments joining global ones.

It is a group think that dominates society due to their power and influence.
Like apple or musk?

"the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis"

What does that mean to you?

To me it means the US attempting to assume the role of GB on colonialism by military force.

Or China and Russia rising to power by means of economic opportunity on account of the greater resources of the Brics alliances.:
Okay thats a perspective. Bit isnt it what every country has done for ever?

Globalism - What does it mean to you ?​

It means libs, aka progressives, putting what they think are the best interests of the world ahead of the best interests of their own country

Or both .
With the former disappearing down the plug hole and the latter digging the foundations for its own turn .

Now look at the Jewish connections of Dear Uncle P and many of his Oligarchs .

Add those of Mr Trumps own situation and his closest connections , and a very intriguing situation emerges .

Same overall result but just a change of factions and of pecking order among World Jewry .

Forum List

Back