GloBULL warming facts the left hates.

Warming = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

another lemming that gets their science from FoxNews and Infowars
Can you provide us the scientific explanation for both the amount of additional heat generated by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400 PPM and explain how atmospheric CO2 heats the deep ocean???

Let's say he could....it's not as if you would understand it.
1. The laws of thermodynamics say it can not happen.
2. Ocean thermoclines say it can not happen..

Yet some how you "believe".... Priceless....

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

like you know a damn fucking thing about the laws of thermodynamics, except Sean Hannity has told you to say
Another Crick wanabe....

Please post up your empirical evidence. You say you have a masters and I am working on my Doctorate. Until you can post up empirical evidence to support your position its bull shit..

No, I do not support the left's agenda on climate change. I do not think it is a thing that can be "fixed" at the current level of technology. What I support is preparing for the coming changes. I work in the Ag industry and I use them as an example. Farmers in the mid-west have been adding irrigation and better drainage as fast as they can afford to due to the changing rain patterns. Many of these areas are not getting less rain (or nto much less) but they are getting it all in 1/2 the amount of days, with much more coming at once and longer between rains. So, they have adjusted as well as they can. that is one example.
Okay. So you do believe the climate is changing, though.

Well, yes I do because it is. That is not even up for debate. The only debate is the cause.

I believe it because I have read a lot of the subject from scientific journals and industry publications.

Even more than that I do so because while working on my Masters, for a class project I downloaded the data set for climate change; temps, solar activity, volcanic activity, CO2 levels. Then I ran the data through SPSS to see which variable had the most impact on the temperatures. CO2 was the clear winner of the analysis.
Okay. So you believe man is responsible, correct?

I do believe man is partially responsible for the changes we are seeing, yet. The climate is always changing, but it has done so in predictable patterns, those are not being followed now for one reason or another.

Let me ask you this, human population took from the dawn of time till the start of the 1800s to reach 1 billion people. We then added another billion in another 130 year or so, and then the next billion in 60 years, and the next billion in less than 20 years. Is it really all that crazy to think that might have some sort of impact on our planet?

Can you provide us the scientific explanation for both the amount of additional heat generated by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400 PPM and explain how atmospheric CO2 heats the deep ocean???

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

like you know a damn fucking thing about the laws of thermodynamics, except Sean Hannity has told you to say
Another Crick wanabe....

Please post up your empirical evidence. You say you have a masters and I am working on my Doctorate. Until you can post up empirical evidence to support your position its bull shit..

What is our doctorate in?

It is not my position, it is the position of scientist trained in the fields that deal with such things.

No, I do not support the left's agenda on climate change. I do not think it is a thing that can be "fixed" at the current level of technology. What I support is preparing for the coming changes. I work in the Ag industry and I use them as an example. Farmers in the mid-west have been adding irrigation and better drainage as fast as they can afford to due to the changing rain patterns. Many of these areas are not getting less rain (or nto much less) but they are getting it all in 1/2 the amount of days, with much more coming at once and longer between rains. So, they have adjusted as well as they can. that is one example.

Well, yes I do because it is. That is not even up for debate. The only debate is the cause.

I believe it because I have read a lot of the subject from scientific journals and industry publications.

Even more than that I do so because while working on my Masters, for a class project I downloaded the data set for climate change; temps, solar activity, volcanic activity, CO2 levels. Then I ran the data through SPSS to see which variable had the most impact on the temperatures. CO2 was the clear winner of the analysis.
The same modeling program the IPCC uses... and it failed empirical review over 297 times as GCR's were evaluated.

How many predictive failures do you need before your hypothesis is shown failed?

It is one of the top analytics programs out there. But I also did some of the same calculations in R to see if the results were different, there was no statistical difference.

Warming = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Where did you get your degree in thermodynamics?
How about you post up the science that proves you can push heat down through a thermocline..

Do you support the left's agenda of Climate Change?

I do believe man is partially responsible for the changes we are seeing, yet. The climate is always changing, but it has done so in predictable patterns, those are not being followed now for one reason or another.

Let me ask you this, human population took from the dawn of time till the start of the 1800s to reach 1 billion people. We then added another billion in another 130 year or so, and then the next billion in 60 years, and the next billion in less than 20 years. Is it really all that crazy to think that might have some sort of impact on our planet?
I don't see the population having a big enough impact to change the climate. Climate changed before man was even here.

Do you support the left's agenda of Climate Change?

The same modeling program the IPCC uses... and it failed empirical review over 297 times as GCR's were evaluated.

How many predictive failures do you need before your hypothesis is shown failed?

It is one of the top analytics programs out there. But I also did some of the same calculations in R to see if the results were different, there was no statistical difference.
And what exactly did you use for your sensitivity fudge factors? Without these NONE of your assessments are valid. To date, none of the current fudge factors used result in reality and have zero predictive value. IE: They fail empirical review.

I don't see the population having a big enough impact to change the climate. Climate changed before man was even here.

Yes, I have stated that the climate is always changing, doing so in fairly predictable patterns. Those patterns shifted about the time there was a population explosion of humans on the planet. But I am sure it was just coincidence...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And what exactly did you use for your sensitivity fudge factors?

So, what is our doctorate in?

How about you post up the science that proves you can push heat down through a thermocline..

So you don't have a degree in thermodynamics? What do you have a degree in then?

Yes, I have stated that the climate is always changing, doing so in fairly predictable patterns. Those patterns shifted about the time there was a population explosion of humans on the planet. But I am sure it was just coincidence...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
If the population explosion is causing it, then do we reduce the population?

What science/research are you using to form this opinion?

no, as I said we prepare for the changes instead of sticking our heads up some politicians ass and pretending nothing is happening.

but that would involve people like you divorcing your science from your politics...so i doubt it will ever happen.

And what exactly did you use for your sensitivity fudge factors?

So, what is our doctorate in?
Atmospheric Physics. I am a practicing Meteorologist so I do this for a living.

How about you provide us with the empirical evidence, not a model, that proves the current trends are caused by mans influence. NONE of the current trends are outside historical norms and even the IPCC is now admitting that mans influence can not be discerned from noise in the climatic data. I am curious where you get your information from and how you have removed natural variation from the equations. Even the IPCC has failed in this endeavor. How is it you have not?

Last edited:

no, as I said we prepare for the changes instead of sticking our heads up some politicians ass and pretending nothing is happening.

but that would involve people like you divorcing your science from your politics...so i doubt it will ever happen.
I don't believe there is a problem. I see things from a biblical perspective. Nothing we can do about the coming judgement.

I don't believe there is a problem. I see things from a biblical perspective. Nothing we can do about the coming judgement.

Do you think you are on the right side of the wheat and the tares?

https://www.washingtonpost.com

2018 had a record low tornado count and predictions released this week say we will have even FEWER in 2019

Bout the time the left moves 9nto gloBULL cooling the cycle will change yet again. Just as it always has since the earths formation

Just so stupid. Today's GOP will forever be known as the dumbest group of morons in American history.

https://www.washingtonpost.com

2018 had a record low tornado count and predictions released this week say we will have even FEWER in 2019

Bout the time the left moves 9nto gloBULL cooling the cycle will change yet again. Just as it always has since the earths formation

upload_2019-3-5_21-54-37.png

And what's your point... Looks like it runs in cycles....

Can someone explain to the imbecile what the different between Climate and Weather?

So you don't have a degree in thermodynamics? What do you have a degree in then?
You are in over your head and you do not know it yet...

Please show me how an atmospheric gas can warm to 700 meters in the ocean and pass thru an average of two thermal barriers. I'll wait as I am intrigued at the process and math you will need to present to prove this...

Yes.

Forum List

Back