GloBULL warming facts the left hates.

What a F'in farce that the unhinged left believes that they can effect the global climate.
The climate is like the Lord himself; it sometimes giveth or it taketh away!
They think that they are more powerful than God. Communists think that, too!!

Just for fun... This is how bad the current crop of global circulation models fail.
cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11 Dr Roy Spencer.png

Real observations vs climate modeling... This is called empirical falsification of a hypothesis and why knowing what fudge factors were being used are important in evaluation of a model program.

Running a statistical program to assess other programs is a farce. No one with a degree will try this crap because they would be called out for it.

I don't see the population having a big enough impact to change the climate. Climate changed before man was even here.

Yes, I have stated that the climate is always changing, doing so in fairly predictable patterns. Those patterns shifted about the time there was a population explosion of humans on the planet. But I am sure it was just coincidence...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
If the population explosion is causing it, then do we reduce the population?

no, as I said we prepare for the changes instead of sticking our heads up some politicians ass and pretending nothing is happening.

but that would involve people like you divorcing your science from your politics...so i doubt it will ever happen.
I don't believe there is a problem. I see things from a biblical perspective. Nothing we can do about the coming judgement.

Do you think you are on the right side of the wheat and the tares?
Yep.

https://www.washingtonpost.com

2018 had a record low tornado count and predictions released this week say we will have even FEWER in 2019

Bout the time the left moves 9nto gloBULL cooling the cycle will change yet again. Just as it always has since the earths formation

View attachment 248893

And what's your point... Looks like it runs in cycles....

Can someone explain to the imbecile what the different between Climate and Weather?
Know what else runs in cycles?

The Earths Climate. You know, the thing you're pretending we're causing to go haywire....

Derp

Well, yes I do because it is. That is not even up for debate. The only debate is the cause.

I believe it because I have read a lot of the subject from scientific journals and industry publications.

Even more than that I do so because while working on my Masters, for a class project I downloaded the data set for climate change; temps, solar activity, volcanic activity, CO2 levels. Then I ran the data through SPSS to see which variable had the most impact on the temperatures. CO2 was the clear winner of the analysis.
The same modeling program the IPCC uses... and it failed empirical review over 297 times as GCR's were evaluated.

How many predictive failures do you need before your hypothesis is shown failed?

It is one of the top analytics programs out there. But I also did some of the same calculations in R to see if the results were different, there was no statistical difference.
And what exactly did you use for your sensitivity fudge factors?

So, what is our doctorate in?
Atmospheric Physics. I am a practicing Meteorologist so I do this for a living.

How about you provide us with the empirical evidence, not a model, that proves the current trends are caused by mans influence. NONE of the current trends are outside historical norms and even the IPCC is now admitting that mans influence can not be discerned from noise in the climatic data. I am curious where you get your information from and how you have removed natural variation from the equations. Even the IPCC has failed in this endeavor. How is it you have not?

If you are what you say you are, and I have no reason to doubt you, then there is no data I can show you that you have not seen in the past.

We will just have to accept that we have come to different conclusions.

I did not account for natural variation as it was not a project to prove climate change but a project to analyse available data.

Yes, I have stated that the climate is always changing, doing so in fairly predictable patterns. Those patterns shifted about the time there was a population explosion of humans on the planet. But I am sure it was just coincidence...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

no, as I said we prepare for the changes instead of sticking our heads up some politicians ass and pretending nothing is happening.

but that would involve people like you divorcing your science from your politics...so i doubt it will ever happen.
I don't believe there is a problem. I see things from a biblical perspective. Nothing we can do about the coming judgement.

Yep.

how do you figure that?

The same modeling program the IPCC uses... and it failed empirical review over 297 times as GCR's were evaluated.

How many predictive failures do you need before your hypothesis is shown failed?

It is one of the top analytics programs out there. But I also did some of the same calculations in R to see if the results were different, there was no statistical difference.
And what exactly did you use for your sensitivity fudge factors?

So, what is our doctorate in?
Atmospheric Physics. I am a practicing Meteorologist so I do this for a living.

How about you provide us with the empirical evidence, not a model, that proves the current trends are caused by mans influence. NONE of the current trends are outside historical norms and even the IPCC is now admitting that mans influence can not be discerned from noise in the climatic data. I am curious where you get your information from and how you have removed natural variation from the equations. Even the IPCC has failed in this endeavor. How is it you have not?

If you are what you say you are, and I have no reason to doubt you, then there is no data I can show you that you have not seen in the past.

We will just have to accept that we have come to different conclusions.

I did not account for natural variation as it was not a project to prove climate change but a project to analyse available data.
A conclusion based on incomplete data or improperly processed data (ie: failing to removing natural variation and other known cyclical factors) makes your analysis invalid. Something you should consider IMHO.

Yep.

how do you figure that?
I've read the Book.

Yep.

how do you figure that?
I've read the Book.

have you really?

and yet you think reading it will save you?

hmmmm

[RETRACTED] Media Hysteria: Climate Change 'Heat Records' Are a Huge Data Manipulation

Tom Wang / ShutterstockCity on a hot day. (Tom Wang / Shutterstock) By Jay Lehr & Tom Harris Published February 20, 2019 at 1:26pm Modified February 21, 2019 at 10:04am Share The idea that climate change is producing heat records across the Earth is among the most egregious manipulations of data in the absurd global warming debate. Americans receive a daily barrage from the fake news media and climate “experts” reporting that each and every day, week, month or year is the hottest on record due to global warming. On Feb. 7, several major newspapers carried stories of the declaration by NASA and NOAA that the past five years have been the warmest on record.

------------------

Yep.

how do you figure that?
I've read the Book.

have you really?

hmmmm
Tell me what will save me.

Yep.

how do you figure that?
I've read the Book.

have you really?

hmmmm

I thought you had read the book, I guess it was the wrong book.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

[RETRACTED] Media Hysteria: Climate Change 'Heat Records' Are a Huge Data Manipulation

Tom Wang / ShutterstockCity on a hot day. (Tom Wang / Shutterstock) By Jay Lehr & Tom Harris Published February 20, 2019 at 1:26pm Modified February 21, 2019 at 10:04am Share The idea that climate change is producing heat records across the Earth is among the most egregious manipulations of data in the absurd global warming debate. Americans receive a daily barrage from the fake news media and climate “experts” reporting that each and every day, week, month or year is the hottest on record due to global warming. On Feb. 7, several major newspapers carried stories of the declaration by NASA and NOAA that the past five years have been the warmest on record.

------------------

you post a link to an article that has been retracted due to... a number of factual claims made in the Op-Ed were determined to have been untrue.

And then people wonder why we laughing our asses off at you science deniers!

have you really?

hmmmm

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

Democraps are a faithless bunch, undeserving of grace.
Therefore, giftless and a bunch of continuing LOSERS.

how do you figure that?
I've read the Book.

have you really?

hmmmm

Democraps are a faithless bunch, undeserving of grace.
Therefore, giftless and a bunch of continuing LOSERS.

another person who has never read the book

have you really?

hmmmm

What makes you think other than your obvious arrogance that you told me something I don't already know?

how do you figure that?
I've read the Book.

have you really?

hmmmm

What makes you think other than your obvious arrogance that you told me something I don't already know?

just a wild ass guess! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

and your point is? how does that impact climate change?

Ugly fact yet to be disputed by the tree huggers:

If CO2, man made CO2 is the primary cause of global warming, it would make sense to look at the current level of CO2. We have about 450ppm CO2 right now. But we know in the past before man ever stepped foot on this planet it was 10 times higher sometimes, at 4500ppm. If whatever caused the huge increase in CO2 back then wasn't caused by man as he didn't even exist, what has happened in recent history that has eliminated it as a possibility of the CO2 in the atmosphere today?

I've read the Book.

have you really?

hmmmm

just a wild ass guess! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I know the Book at least as well as you.

Forum List

Back