Gloria Alred & Black Woman Sues Walmart Because Black Products Are Behind Glass

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Due to rampant theft by black people, Walmart stores nationwide are forced to lock up or use security products on black-oriented products. And Gloria Alred takes up the cause and sues Walmart.

I'm a Second Amendment supporter and they keep all the ammo locked up in glass cases. Can I sue them too?

Walmart to Face Discrimination Suit Over Hair Products: Atty

bZUc3I9.png

On cuz they steal. You can't get shampoo without asking a counter person in the dark side of town grocery store. True story, that was um, informative.

HAHAHA. This is insane. How are they gonna prove wally did this out of racism. And if they did, what law did wally violate?

Hair to black women, is like drugs to a addict

I guess it's too late for Melania to hope hookers are locked up behind glass so Trump can't get to them. There may be a legitimate reason stores keep items behind glass, and there may not be. Courts decide for sure.

If that moth-eaten harridan-whore Alred is behind it, you know it's a frivolous lawsuit.

At the nearest Big Oil Company gas station, if I want to pay cash I press a button at the pump and the cashier's voice says something like, " OK pump # 6, see you inside." I pump and go inside to pay.

About a half-mile or so down the road at another of the same Co's stations, if I want to pay cash I must go inside first, tell the cashier the pump #, pay, go back out and pump.

Why the Big Oil Company's two different procedures for the same exact sales transactions with their valued customers?

Think: D-word...(that doesn't end in -tion)

Forum List

Back