Go Ahead and Build the Wall and They Will Build The Tunnels:

Yup get ready to not only build, maintain, and patrol a 2,000 mile wall for the rest of time; we're also going to need to create some entity that finds, monitors, and collapses tunnels. How do we do all that? Maybe an all new agency? The Department of Border Security? Let's grow that government!

National Guard.

Oops!!!! Problem immediately solved. Use high tech ground mapping radar to find tunnels. When found.....gas em. Or flood em. Or burn em. Or park a fucking tank in it and blast away.

We defeated the Nazis and Japanese global conquest. But we can't stop Rico Rodriquez and his Mexican gang from invading in a god damn tunnel???? Please.
Wrong:

Arizona v. United States

States cannot interfere with immigration and border control policy the sole purview of the Federal government, nor Federal enforcement efforts.

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your stupidity.

Yup get ready to not only build, maintain, and patrol a 2,000 mile wall for the rest of time; we're also going to need to create some entity that finds, monitors, and collapses tunnels. How do we do all that? Maybe an all new agency? The Department of Border Security? Let's grow that government!

National Guard.

Oops!!!! Problem immediately solved. Use high tech ground mapping radar to find tunnels. When found.....gas em. Or flood em. Or burn em. Or park a fucking tank in it and blast away.

We defeated the Nazis and Japanese global conquest. But we can't stop Rico Rodriquez and his Mexican gang from invading in a god damn tunnel???? Please.

Our government does not want to stop them.

That's not true. Illegal crossing is an all time low almost at zero. We have thousands of BP agents........ what do you think they are doing? Why do you lie?

There won’t be any ‘wall’ – the notion is moronic rightwing bigotry and idiocy.

Bigotry has nothing to do with it.
And I agree,there's no need for a wall.
Better border security,ZERO benefits and no jobs would do the trick.

We have allot of guys in this country try who would likely be very good at making our border secure. Good place to put a bunch of our vets who need work.

not only build, maintain, and patrol a 2,000 mile wall for the rest of time; and collapses tunnels. How do we do all that? new agency? Depof Border Security? Let's grow that gov

Right, because you're concerned about illegal immigration or maybe are illegal. Which? Better yet, when we spend 100 billion a year in taxes to take care of illegals, I'm sure you don't mind spending all of our money for that instead of border security.

B_K3f__W4AAn1PW.jpg:large

border-illegals-free-stuff-ahead-610x400.jpg

100 billion dollars a year?????? Why do you lie?

The easier way is going after the Employer that employees illegals and making it impossible for them to get away with hiring illegals.

If the Jobs dry up then many of the illegals will return to their homeland or not venture to come here anymore.

The idea of the wall is cute to me because I very well know and have known about the tunnel system that runs under the walls we ( The U.S. ) already has and the Cartel control those walls.

So with a built wall the Border Patrol will be easier to buy off by the Cartels and yeah they will show one tunnel a year being found but the millions more will be ignored and the Cartel will be making more money.

I know what the hell do I know and just chant " Build the wall " and " Deport those Illegals ".

100% agree about the employers. Absolutely pound them with fines. As for growing the govrenment, we need not do that. Just start treating them better. Hire some more and let then do something radical, patrol the border. I know it's a weird idea, but it will work. And when they detain illegals, don't put them up in nice comfy facilities, toss their ass in County jail until they are sent back to their third world crap hole.

The boneheaded liberals only concentrate on "the wall"
A wall isnt necessary in my opinion,just a whole hell of a lot better security.
Couple that with ZERO benefits and huge fines for employees and the problem will correct itself.

The easier way is going after the Employer that employees illegals and making it impossible for them to get away with hiring illegals.

If the Jobs dry up then many of the illegals will return to their homeland or not venture to come here anymore.

The idea of the wall is cute to me because I very well know and have known about the tunnel system that runs under the walls we ( The U.S. ) already has and the Cartel control those walls.

So with a built wall the Border Patrol will be easier to buy off by the Cartels and yeah they will show one tunnel a year being found but the millions more will be ignored and the Cartel will be making more money.

I know what the hell do I know and just chant " Build the wall " and " Deport those Illegals ".

100% agree about the employers. Absolutely pound them with fines. As for growing the govrenment, we need not do that. Just start treating them better. Hire some more and let then do something radical, patrol the border. I know it's a weird idea, but it will work. And when they detain illegals, don't put them up in nice comfy facilities, toss their ass in County jail until they are sent back to their third world crap hole.

Hiring and training the Border Patrol is the first step at the front lines. I never mentioned opening a new agency because the U.S. has too many agencies and it would just cause conflict between agencies.

Using the National Guard is one idea but again they have to be trained to handle the border problem.

As for the detention of Illegals, Mules, Coyotes and Cartel members, well there should be special facilities in New Mexico and Arizona to hold them and those that are just illegal should be deported one time to their home country and the second time to somewhere like Syria so that it will be a lot harder for them to get back.

As for the Mules, Coyotes and Cartel Members, well our country should offer to run facilities in countries like Mexico to detain those criminals so that corruption will be smaller and those criminals will be held in Prison on Mexico soil and not here.

As for the employer there should be a three strike rule and first offense is massive fine, the second offensive will be a bigger fine and loss of business license for five years and third offense is jail time along with massive fine and lifetime ban from having a business license.

The stricter the U.S. is with the Business community the better because it will cause owners of companies from hiring illegals no matter from Mexico, China or the Philippines.

National Guard.

Our government does not want to stop them.

That's not true. Illegal crossing is an all time low almost at zero. We have thousands of BP agents........ what do you think they are doing? Why do you lie?

Almost zero of illegal immigration?

There are stings daily and in a few months the illegal is back.

So are you saying this country has no illegals within it borders and if so then which one of us is actually lying.

It is business for the government and they get to waste the Taxpayer money on deporting people when those being deported come right back.

Also states like California are consider sanctuary states and cities like Houston are consider the same thing, and what that mean is State and Local officials turn a blind eye to illegals and that is wrong too...

100 billion dollars a year?????? Why do you lie?

Because you believe the truth that its $1 dollar a year moron.

Illegal Immigrants Cost U.S. $100 Billion per Year ...
abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100...year.../story?...
May 21, 2010 - What do illegal immigrants cost the United States economy? That's what it seems to come down to in the most recent flare-up of the immigration ...

1. "Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level… The annual outlay that illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers is an average amount per native-headed household of $1,117...Apr 2, 2015
    Is Illegal Immigration an Economic Burden to America ...
113529.jpg

We are becoming a nation of co-depended co- opting criminals. We defend Illegal aliens or poor black murderers and just let them get away with out question, And if you question this, YOU are the problem? How does that work, anyway? Never mind. Rhetorical question.

Last edited:
I think Michigan needs a wall between us and Indiana & Ohio.

National Guard.

We defeated the Nazis and Japanese

You? you defeated jack shit

It would be cheaper to build one across the Wisconsin Border to prevent those damn Cheese Heads from invading the U.P....

Hiring and training the Border Patrol is the first step at the front lines. I never mentioned opening a new agency because the U.S. has too many agencies and it would just cause conflict between agencies.

Using the National Guard is one idea but again they have to be trained to handle the border problem.

As for the detention of Illegals, Mules, Coyotes and Cartel members, well there should be special facilities in New Mexico and Arizona to hold them and those that are just illegal should be deported one time to their home country and the second time to somewhere like Syria so that it will be a lot harder for them to get back.

As for the Mules, Coyotes and Cartel Members, well our country should offer to run facilities in countries like Mexico to detain those criminals so that corruption will be smaller and those criminals will be held in Prison on Mexico soil and not here.

As for the employer there should be a three strike rule and first offense is massive fine, the second offensive will be a bigger fine and loss of business license for five years and third offense is jail time along with massive fine and lifetime ban from having a business license.

The stricter the U.S. is with the Business community the better because it will cause owners of companies from hiring illegals no matter from Mexico, China or the Philippines.

Yup. Ask an illegal from Guatemala what Mexican border cops do to them when they are in Mexico illegally.

It would be cheaper to build one across the Wisconsin Border to prevent those damn Cheese Heads from invading the U.P....
Landmines there

Everyone is ignoring the obvious solution to illegal immigration. Get rid of liberal Democrats! Problem solved.

Yup. Ask an illegal from Guatemala what Mexican border cops do to them when they are in Mexico illegally.

If you are illegally in Mexico then after the brutal beating and even possible rape you will have to have your family pay for your release.

America is heaven compare to Mexican Jails...

Everyone is ignoring the obvious solution to illegal immigration. Get rid of liberal Democrats! Problem solved.

George W. Bush was not a Liberal Democrat, and he did very little. It is a problem from both political parties and not just one when it come to illegal immigration and enforcing our laws...

George W. Bush was not a Liberal Democrat, and he did very little. It is a problem from both political parties and not just one when it come to illegal immigration and enforcing our laws...
That's where you're wrong. Dubya WAS and IS a liberal Democrat.

That's where you're wrong. Dubya WAS and IS a liberal Democrat.

Sure he was and is...

Forum List

Back