Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

Lets say you are a counselor and a woman who has been raped learns she is pregnant and wants an abortion...what will you say No you have to give birth ????????????

tumblr_nrzzg5nsAu1r55d2io1_500.jpg

Human terms for stages of HUMAN life.
You were just as much a HUMAN when your mother's egg and father's sperm joined as you are now.
That is you.
And now, you are here.

I am not a fetus and have not been for a long time....I am walking talking person ...........

Why are you a walking, talking person?
because I am alive see my signature...I am alive through luck...like everyone else...I mean I am glad I was not bombed l by the US military like those innocent Iraqi kids

Were bombs exploding outside while your mother was giving birth to you?
as a matter of fact yes just not around me ...is bombing an OK thing with you as long as its the US doing it ?

I've never thought bombing was an okay action; however, if ISIS was located to be in an isolated area, bombing them might be the way to go. What do you think?

Lets say you are a counselor and a woman who has been raped learns she is pregnant and wants an abortion...what will you say No you have to give birth ????????????

I would listen to the rape victim and honor her wishes.

I am not a fetus and have not been for a long time....I am walking talking person ...........

because I am alive see my signature...I am alive through luck...like everyone else...I mean I am glad I was not bombed l by the US military like those innocent Iraqi kids

as a matter of fact yes just not around me ...is bombing an OK thing with you as long as its the US doing it ?

I've never thought bombing was an okay action; however, if ISIS was located to be in an isolated area, bombing them might be the way to go. What do you think?
I think about war the same way you think about an abortion..

me I think that it is much more likely a woman makes a moral choice with abortion that a politician making a moral choice to go to war.... what do we do though with the US war Machine hell bent on permanent war for profits...how do we "get them in an isolated area" ...after all ISIS is a child in arm when it comes to killing compared to the MICE...Military Industrial Complex Empire....

What legislation have Republicans passed to help children - after they're born?

What legislation have Republicans proposed to help children - after they're born?
what the GOP does is pass a law that if a parent smokes a joint and tests positive the Food stamps get canceled and Fk the kid...

I think about war the same way you think about an abortion..

me I think that it is much more likely a woman makes a moral choice with abortion that a politician making a moral choice to go to war.... what do we do though with the US war Machine hell bent on permanent war for profits...how do we "get them in an isolated area" ...after all ISIS is a child in arm when it comes to killing compared to the MICE...Military Industrial Complex Empire....

You have no idea what I think about abortion.
If you've read American history, are you saying that Congress acted immorally when they voted one day after Pearl Harbor to declare war on Japan?

Yes it is. Just like a tadpole is a frog.

A Human life (I would like to think) would be more valued and relevant -
One goes into gourmet food shops and sees eggs labeled as chicken?....who knew ?

If a fetus is a person how come if a woman has a miscarriage at 6 weeks how come they do not hold a wake and have a funeral for the fetus...maybe provide the Extreme Unction Sacrament

What people refer to an animal as has no bearing on what it actually IS. A chicken at inception is an egg.
How people acknowledge a human life ending doesn't have any impact on the fact that it is a human life, nonetheless. "People" don't decide these things.....
There is a reason why the word "fetus" exists...same for the word embryo and Blastocyst....

You were just as much a HUMAN when your mother's egg and father's sperm joined as you are now.
That is you.
And now, you are here.
Where are all the babies murdered by the OT God? The flood killed many times that number of babies and pregnant women..But justify your position with a God that murders........

If God commands it, it is good and perfect.
Who are WE to question God?
We do not get to play God....
You don't have to obey God or follow Him, but one day, you will be judged by Him.
Fact!

One goes into gourmet food shops and sees eggs labeled as chicken?....who knew ?

If a fetus is a person how come if a woman has a miscarriage at 6 weeks how come they do not hold a wake and have a funeral for the fetus...maybe provide the Extreme Unction Sacrament

What people refer to an animal as has no bearing on what it actually IS. A chicken at inception is an egg.
How people acknowledge a human life ending doesn't have any impact on the fact that it is a human life, nonetheless. "People" don't decide these things.....
There is a reason why the word "fetus" exists...same for the word embryo and Blastocyst....

That is you.
And now, you are here.
Where are all the babies murdered by the OT God? The flood killed many times that number of babies and pregnant women..But justify your position with a God that murders........

You don't have to obey God or follow Him, but one day, you will be judged by Him.
Fact!

Fact? Don't you mean fairy tales and bullshit for weak minds? Please give us some "proof" of your God.

That is you.
And now, you are here.

Fact!

Fact? Don't you mean fairy tales and bullshit for weak minds?

If that were true you'd be a devout follower

Let's see...

Wounded warriors, Vietnam Vets, Cystic Fibrosis and Planned Parenthood are the primary beneficiaries of my donations.

I volunteer with two non-profits as a trustee, one of which is my local public library.

I also volunteer at an inner city soup kitchen and a food bank. Planning on volunteering at Habitat for Humanity in the near future.
Whatever. Prove it.

If I showed you pictures you wouldn't know if I was in them or not. You would still have to take my word on that just as you have to take my word on what I am saying now.

And no, I am not going to show you my tax returns and government volunteer filings either.

It is a pointless exercise trying to prove something of this nature to people like you because you would just claim that they were faked anyway.

And no, I am not bragging, I am just someone who believes that I should be giving back to my community since I have reaped the benefits of my community and that it should come in the form of more than just money, it should be my time too.

In that respect I do what I do because it is the right thing to do in my opinion.

Deal with it.
Like I said. Whatever. The fact that you brag about it makes it either a lie or a worthless self sacrifice.

Thanks for proving me right that it was a waste of time even responding to you.

Now why don't you try contributing to the OP instead?

Liberals must have never sat through a basic biology class.. cause they seem to not understand anything when it comes to reproduction..

not a damn fetus

you were a "damn fetus" once. By the way, it IS a human life.
Are you sorry you were ever born?
Is a fertilized chicken egg a chicken...

Yes it is. Just like a tadpole is a frog.

A Human life (I would like to think) would be more valued and relevant -

They're more concerned with Cecile the Lion than people... they're all NUTZ.
11141303_904782136264682_5073877359806992544_n.jpg

That is you.
And now, you are here.

Fact!

Fact? Don't you mean fairy tales and bullshit for weak minds? Please give us some "proof" of your God.

Are you an Atheist?

That is you.
And now, you are here.

Fact!

Are you an Atheist?
No, he's Indian...

Bush is going to end Medicare and Social Security and he and Scott Walker want another war on day one ...what is not to like .....
and Tyrone do not forget that Jeb! also says to work harder longer hours and retire at 75 ...its the Patriotic thing to do ....
What's really interesting is that those comments by Jeb appeal to poor right wingers. It gives them some imaginary characters to look down on.

People are living longer and enjoy better health. Seniors are opting to work longer. Several work at the hospital I do. You saying old folks can't be productive?
Pity the brick layer who must work until he's 75 ... and longer hours, too. :rolleyes:

So folks past retirement shouldn't be working?

Good

Force retirement for all the assholes in congress and on the supreme courts over 65.

The gig is up.

Forum List

Back