God and Life..

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
"Having been saved by faith in Christ, we express our love and gratitude through devotion to Him. Regular Bible study and prayer should be an integral part of our daily routine. In addition, our commitment to the Lord will be revealed through a passion to obey, a spirit of humility, and a heart for service.....He said, 'If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.'” -InTouch Devotion 7/2/2016

And not only should regular Bible study and prayer be an integral part of our daily life, but also 'walking' and 'doing' with Him throughout the entire day as well.

So where do you get all this stuff? Is there some super-guru who makes up these rules?

Hostages in Bangladesh were executed in the cafe if they could not cite the Koran.

Religious study must be relative in the new normal.

Just an observation............

"Having been saved by faith in Christ, we express our love and gratitude through devotion to Him. Regular Bible study and prayer should be an integral part of our daily routine. In addition, our commitment to the Lord will be revealed through a passion to obey, a spirit of humility, and a heart for service.....He said, 'If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.'” -InTouch Devotion 7/2/2016

And not only should regular Bible study and prayer be an integral part of our daily life, but also 'walking' and 'doing' with Him throughout the entire day as well.

Why does a god need devotion? Ego problems for the master of the universe? Do all life forms everywhere need to be devoted to god?

Why is god so different even across this world?

Man created god for his own needs.

We owe nothing to the notion of a god. If there is/was one, it's more likely to be a goddess.
Christ is someone to emulate, not worship. And yes, he was just a man.
His mother was an even greater human being, having bore Christ himself whether or not it was a virgin birth.
The tilma of Juan Diego is a miracle, the shroud of Turin maybe so but probably not.

Having been saved by faith in Christ

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani .'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?'

saved from what, hopefully you have a backup plan ...

We owe nothing to the notion of a god. If there is/was one, it's more likely to be a goddess.
His mother was an even greater human being, having bore Christ himself whether or not it was a virgin birth.
The tilma of Juan Diego is a miracle, the shroud of Turin maybe so but probably not.

I very much doubt that you will be saying this on your deathbed...............

I very much doubt that you will be saying this on your deathbed...............
What will you say on your deathbed?

I've concluded my opinions after several brushes with death and personally witnessing a miracle. I'm 61 years old you little fuck.

Back to the "deathbed". A very close friend cared for his father while he was dying a couple of years ago. His dad was quite religious, attended church regularly, and even taught Sunday school.

The day before he died, he told his son "Paul, the closer I get to this thing (dying) the more I think that this is all there is" (life on earth). "And there is absolutely nothing afterwards".

And now... you know... the REST of the story.

Good DAY! :fu:

I've had brushes with death and no light or choirs of angels

Just darkness nothing.

I've had out of body experiences as well. Actually physically felt a close friend die half way around the world, in exact detail.

Every religion in the world cannot be right about god(s) nor hell.

This is our life and we should live it like it is all there is. Live and love to the fullest.

Forum List

Back