God Bless the USA' bibles were printed in China

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

God Bless the USA' bibles have been manufactured in thousands and distributed in America as part of the Trump 'doctrine', that includes copies of the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Pledge of Allegiance, among other things. However, the biggest shocker, as reported by The Associated Press is that these books have been manufactured in China, a country that has been accused by the former US President for stealing American jobs and opportunities.

I wonder if Trump will put a tariff on the Bible he is hocking on his campaign website.

And then there is this....

The books being distributed by the Republican campaign, are incredibly cheap, coming at nearly $3 per book, or even less. This also includes the shipment and printing cost,

3 bucks to make, sell them for 60 bucks or more. Well done!

Last edited:
Why did he drop out of the race if he is such a great president?

Even great QBs hang it up eventually. Not that I think he is great, or even good POTUS, but choosing not to run has no bearing on if he did well or not

I bought a Joe Biden 'Dark Brandon' coffee cup as a way of supporting his campaign and it is Made in USA, a heavy duty coffee cup. 🇺🇲
I bet Trump didn't get a penny from your cup. Who manufactures the cup made in the USA? Company name and address. Manufacturing plant. Is Trump connected to this company? Doubt it. And I doubt you have a cup made here.

I bet Trump didn't get a penny from your cup. Who manufactures the cup made in the USA? Company name and address. Manufacturing plant. Is Trump connected to this company? Doubt it. And I doubt you have a cup made here.
WTF are you talking about? It's not a Trump cup, it is a BIDEN CUP purchased thru his campaign.

He is wearing RayBans, and when hot coffee is added, the sunglasses turn red.

God Bless the USA' bibles have been manufactured in thousands and distributed in America as part of the Trump 'doctrine', that includes copies of the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Pledge of Allegiance, among other things. However, the biggest shocker, as reported by The Associated Press is that these books have been manufactured in China, a country that has been accused by the former US President for stealing American jobs and opportunities.

I wonder if Trump will put a tariff on the Bible he is hocking on his campaign website.

The books being distributed by the Republican campaign, are incredibly cheap, coming at nearly $3 per book, or even less. This also includes the shipment and printing cost,

Trump supporters are the dumbest motherfuckers on all of planet Earth

So is just about every Christmas tree ornament, decoration, and Christmas knick-knack made in China.

Isn't it a Christian's duty to evangelize? The missionary John Birch died trying to convert godless Chinese communists. Maybe some those Chinese workers making the Bibles will actually read one and be saved. How could anyone be against that?

So is just about every Christmas tree ornament, decoration, and Christmas knick-knack made in China.

Isn't it a Christian's duty to evangelize? The missionary John Birch died trying to convert godless Chinese communists. Maybe some those Chinese workers making the Bibles will actually read one and be saved. How could anyone be against that?

how do you spin that much without getting dizzy?

1*yVkT0FMxWTXCBw0aR8qhtQ.gif

how do you spin that much without getting dizzy?

1*yVkT0FMxWTXCBw0aR8qhtQ.gif

What a mighty god He must be, that He can also use godless Chinese and imperfect men such as Donald Trump, to show the world that He is King.

What Philippians 2:10-11 said in the Bible is the truth: "that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

You honestly don't see that, do you?

What a mighty god He must be, that He can also use godless Chinese and imperfect men such as Donald Trump, to show the world that He is King.

What Philippians 2:10-11 said in the Bible is the truth: "that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

You honestly don't see that, do you?

You might want to read Matthew 7: 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Based upon how the people on this forum that are the loudest to proclaim their Christianity post, I think a lot of you are in for a shock.

Even great QBs hang it up eventually. Not that I think he is great, or even good POTUS, but choosing not to run has no bearing on if he did well or not
It had much to do with how the world saw how incompetent he is when he debated Trump. He was forced out of the race and replaced with Kamala because he could not win re-election.

You might want to read Matthew 7: 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Based upon how the people on this forum that are the loudest to proclaim their Christianity post, I think a lot of you are in for a shock.

I sincerely doubt that you're in any position to judge anyone else. Maybe you'd be better off being concerned about your own soul and stop mocking the way God works His wonders.

Why did he drop out of the race if he is such a great president?
Republicans attacked on senility since last fall. Joe finally showed, they might be right, that he wasn't up to it, anymore. So, you got what you wanted. He's out. Next time, be careful what you wish for. You might get it.

Forum List

Back