God declares war on Christmas

Not one word about religion:

con·science
ˈkän(t)SHəns/
noun
  1. an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.
    "he had a guilty conscience about his desires"
    synonyms: sense of right and wrong, moral sense, inner voice;
    morals, standards,values, principles, ethics, beliefs;
    compunction, scruples, qualms
    "her conscience would not allow her to remain silent"
Yes my friend, religion has been around a long time. I see how the lines are blurred. Trust me, religion is totally unnecessary. Maybe not for the retarded masses today but maybe for future more evolved humans, god isn't needed. In fact god isn't needed now. What's god doing for these people other than helping them cope?

Did you know that the whites who helped free the slaves didn't let the blacks sit in the white pews? Funny god and the bible didn't tell them that was wrong.

And religious god fearing whites still don't want their daughters marrying black guys. When is god going to help them with that cognitive dissonance?
Right and wrong are religious concepts. You cant get away from that.

The concept of religion is necessary until people evolve. Without it more people will be doing more bad things. I know a lot of ex drug dealers for example. There number 1 excuse for stopping is that they didnt want to go to hell or have karma drop in for a visit.
If you're waiting for people to "evolve" into better beings you're wasting your time. Human nature hasn't changed and won't change no matter how much time passes.
By evolution I mean our ability to override our human nature. I myself have grown from a violent individual to someone that is peaceful.
Good for you. Individuals can choose to become better people, but I don't believe humanity is changing for the better just because of the passage of time.
Think of it like this. What came first? A trip to the moon or the science that made it possible? Everything significant has its foundation somewhere in the past and evolved from an idea into reality. The next generation builds on that and so on and so on. We may not see it our time but its coming.
What's coming? Humans have access to more information, but in many ways we're no smarter nor are we better people than our ancestors.

The concept of religion is necessary until people evolve. Without it more people will be doing more bad things. I know a lot of ex drug dealers for example. There number 1 excuse for stopping is that they didnt want to go to hell or have karma drop in for a visit.
If you're waiting for people to "evolve" into better beings you're wasting your time. Human nature hasn't changed and won't change no matter how much time passes.
By evolution I mean our ability to override our human nature. I myself have grown from a violent individual to someone that is peaceful.
Good for you. Individuals can choose to become better people, but I don't believe humanity is changing for the better just because of the passage of time.
Think of it like this. What came first? A trip to the moon or the science that made it possible? Everything significant has its foundation somewhere in the past and evolved from an idea into reality. The next generation builds on that and so on and so on. We may not see it our time but its coming.
Just like evolution it happens so slowly you can't observe the change but you know it has happened and continues to happen.
Just like evolution there's no real evidence that human "goodness" is increasing.

What's coming? Humans have access to more information, but in many ways we're no smarter nor are we better people than our ancestors.
Access to information is important but how we use that information is way more important. As we learn more and more about ourselves and the world around us we get accustomed to new concepts. We have an innate ability to create our own reality simply by changing the way we judge the images and impressions our senses feed us.

Just like evolution it happens so slowly you can't observe the change but you know it has happened and continues to happen.
Just like evolution there's no real evidence that human "goodness" is increasing.
There is plenty of evidence of evolution. All you have to do is study DNA and the significance of its mutations.

Forum List

Back