God Doesn't Like Talking To Brick Walls

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
The reason why I'm typing this message is I feel in my heart that God wants me to because I know quite a few of you on here have accused me of being crazy for hearing voices and such,.. but God's message to you is you don't hear His voice because you refuse to listen and to even to attempt to listen to Him. So henceforth it becomes like talking to a brick wall and nothing will ever get accomplished that way. The Father speaks to me and all those who are faithful to Him just like it says in John 10:27. And most of you who claim to be His sheep on here (those who mock me) are actually wolves disguised as sheep. (His words not mine.)

For a dog who is disobedient to His master and is disloyal to Him can never enter the master's house for there forth He must remain outside. (Again, His words not mine.) Even if he looks like a dog, and does things that all dogs do, his true test is his loyalty or disloyalty to his master. What I get from all that is you can call yourself a Christian and act like it on the outside, but only God knows where your heart truly lies.

God told me that a lot of y'all obsess about this shit too much. Just be decent and honest.

Also, let me point out for the record that I don't always want to obey Him at first, but I'm getting used to doing things that I don't always want to do.

The reason why I'm typing this message is I feel in my heart that God wants me to because I know quite a few of you on here have accused me of being crazy for hearing voices and such,.. but God's message to you is you don't hear His voice because you refuse to listen and to even to attempt to listen to Him. So henceforth it becomes like talking to a brick wall and nothing will ever get accomplished that way. The Father speaks to me and all those who are faithful to Him just like it says in John 10:27. And most of you who claim to be His sheep on here (those who mock me) are actually wolves disguised as sheep. (His words not mine.)

For a dog who is disobedient to His master and is disloyal to Him can never enter the master's house for there forth He must remain outside. (Again, His words not mine.) Even if he looks like a dog, and does things that all dogs do, his true test is his loyalty or disloyalty to his master. What I get from all that is you can call yourself a Christian and act like it on the outside, but only God knows where your heart truly lies.

• Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist. Yet for the person with schizophrenia, they have the full force and impact of a normal experience. Hallucinations can be in any of the senses, but hearing voices is the most common hallucination.

The Father speaks to me
[...]
For a dog who is disobedient to His master and is disloyal to Him can never enter the master's house for there forth He must remain outside. (Again, His words not mine.) Even if he looks like a dog, and does things that all dogs do, his true test is his loyalty or disloyalty to his master.
What does he say? 'Sit', 'Heel', 'Stay'?

Also, let me point out for the record that I don't always want to obey Him at first, but I'm getting used to doing things that I don't always want to do.
Sooner or later you'll learn to not scratch up the carpet.

Hearing voices is the signature of severe mental illness.
And so is believing yourself to be chosen by God.

Hi there. There is a reason people feel the need to REALLY tear down Christian testimony. I mean a very solid eternal reason.

There is no reason you have to hold back any part of that testimony. On the other hand, there is absolutely no reason you need to share it either. I have very personal testimony I would not share here because the people here would tear it to shreds, just like the Bible verse says (trample it underfoot). THEY think that means that I would lose belief. No, it's not that. It's that my testimony is beautiful and precious and I won't feed it to swine (just as the Bible verse says).

They wouldn't understand it at any rate, and mock what they don't understand. Such we were at one time.

Throughout the Gospels, and naturally, Jesus was perfect at sharing at the right time, and sometimes just receding into the crowds. :)

Hearing voices is the signature of severe mental illness.
And so is believing yourself to be chosen by God.
How so? Keep in mind that many things--murder, sexual practices, talking to oneself to name a few--may also be symptoms of mental illness. Often they are not.

How so? Keep in mind that many things--murder, sexual practices, talking to oneself to name a few--may also be symptoms of mental illness. Often they are not.
How so??
If a person honestly hears voices, or believes they do... or has a strong need to convince others they do - this is absolutely a mental illness. And a severe case of it.
We all have our quarks our eccentricities. All of us.
But someone who physically hears a voice, and believes it to be God... is mad.

Cool so you think your god considers those that don't subjugate themselves to him as nothing but disobedient dogs?

How so??
If a person honestly hears voices, or believes they do... or has a strong need to convince others they do - this is absolutely a mental illness. And a severe case of it.

Produce your degree in psychiatry so you can back up your claim of madness.

Cool so you think your god considers those that don't subjugate themselves to him as nothing but disobedient dogs?

Revelation 22:15

Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Revelation 22:15

Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
So you think that everyone who doesn't subjugate himself to some god practices "magic" is sexually immoral, is a murderer, and loves falsehoods?

How so??

Martin Luther King JR heard the voice of Jesus. Was he crazy? Oh. Not according to this PhD in psychology

So you think that everyone who doesn't subjugate himself to some god practices "magic" is sexually immoral, is a murderer, and loves falsehoods?

It matters not what I think. This is what the Bible says. The OP poster was correct in her citation.

Martin Luther King JR heard the voice of Jesus. Was he crazy? Oh. Not according to this PhD in psychology

It was just his own voice that he claimed was from some god.

It matters not what I think. This is what the Bible says. The OP poster was correct in her citation.
Oh the Bible.

That most unreliable source written by men, edited by men, translated countless times by men and used by men to exert control over others.

That Bible?

Forum List

Back