God Has Blessed Us! Trump Has Already Made America $4 Trillion Richer (With Just 6 Months In Office)

That's right, God has blessed America with Donald Trump as president. We are reaping the benefits of electing a Nationalist businessman in order to make the specific people the founders created this country for, prosper. What he's done to bring prosperity to this soon to be fully nationalistic nation is truly remarkable. The future looks bright. Could Hillary have done this feat? No! Would she have wanted to? No!

Stuart Varney: Trump has already made America $4 trillion richer (with just six months in office)

God is not a Trump supporter. You claim to be a Christian but you are phony. God does not take sides. The founders created this country for a wide range of people. Trump has done absolutely nothing.

Trump hasn't done anything.

That's sort of my point but going back to my original post I'll add the caveat that if there is a 10% market correction tomorrow that's not Trump's doing either.

Actually it could be due to the uncertainty he is causing. I say this because his is the only thing he has done to affect the markets. He's proposed no jobs plan, no budget, no tax plan, nothing. So how would the economy be reacting to Trump policies if he has not done anything? However with the way he is operating, he can create uncertainty in the markets.

Well ifFox news says so. They wouldn't be biased inTrump'sfavor now would they.
What are your professional credentials compared to economist Stuart Varneys?
What good is any of this if Mueller gets Trump's tax returns? Which he might already have.
Trump is toast...

leave my family business alone - Im not handing over my tax returns = Trump was laundering Russian mob money.
I bet that's only the tip of the iceberg. Can you imagine how Donnie Littlefingers is sweating bullets tonight?

That's right, God has blessed America with Donald Trump as president. We are reaping the benefits of electing a Nationalist businessman in order to make the specific people the founders created this country for, prosper. What he's done to bring prosperity to this soon to be fully nationalistic nation is truly remarkable. The future looks bright. Could Hillary have done this feat? No! Would she have wanted to? No!

Stuart Varney: Trump has already made America $4 trillion richer (with just six months in office)

God is not a Trump supporter. You claim to be a Christian but you are phony. God does not take sides. The founders created this country for a wide range of people. Trump has done absolutely nothing.

I will go as far as to say that God was not in on the founding of his nation. Just think about how things were done before you decide to go off.

The United States is currently running on Obama's last fiscal year, that ends October 1, 2017.
Trump has done nothing, absolutely nothing, that would effect four trillion dollars. His first budget doesn't start for a little over two month for now.
The National Debt on January 20, 2017 19,947,304,555,212.49
The National Debt July 19, 2017
Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)
Where that $4 trillion?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ok,so were is my tax break?.....
It's with congress. You should learn how the system works!
i know how the system works,maybe you should tell trump how it works,since he said he was going to redo the tax code...
again, you should learn how they do things in political world in the US. Trump tells congress what he wants, someone puts language into a bill and then it is put up for vote in the house, moves to the senate and then to the pres. his agenda, his tax code. wow. you fks never stop amazing me how literally stupid you are.

The United States is currently running on Obama's last fiscal year, that ends October 1, 2017.
Trump has done nothing, absolutely nothing, that would effect four trillion dollars. His first budget doesn't start for a little over two month for now.
The National Debt on January 20, 2017 19,947,304,555,212.49
The National Debt July 19, 2017
Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)
Where that $4 trillion?
Trump has done wondrous achievements since taking office. We as a nation are truly blessed to have him as our glorious president.

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months #MAGA

i know how the system works,maybe you should tell trump how it works,since he said he was going to redo the tax code...
again, you should learn how they do things in political world in the US. Trump tells congress what he wants, someone puts language into a bill and then it is put up for vote in the house, moves to the senate and then to the pres. his agenda, his tax code. wow. you fks never stop amazing me how literally stupid you are.
hey dumbass ....when you campaign and promise things that you know aint going to pass,then that person had better learn what you just said....your problem?....you eat up everything trump tells you....

Four trillion dollars. Four trillion dollars that is now in the market. Four trillion dollars that is not there to purchase cars, build plants, hire employees, or purchase a new home. Four trillion dollars in SPECULATION. Four trillion dollars that could easily evaporate tomorrow. Four trillion dollars of STEWPYD.

hey dumbass ....when you campaign and promise things that you know aint going to pass,then that person had better learn what you just said....your problem?....you eat up everything trump tells you....
I evaluate what he says and I look at it logically to help america. you close your eyes, listen to the MSM and then polly parrot anything they say without investigating the accuracy of the information you heard. The fact is that trump has a tax code he wants the Congress to push. His agenda. Congress, GOP'ers for this discussion can't get passed healthcare. they can't change the tax code without changing obummerfail. So you know that? I know the GOP can't figure out what the fk is what. But me, I get it. I also will hold everyone of those GOP reps accountable come 2018 if they don't push the people's agenda.

I evaluate what he says and I look at it logically to help america. you close your eyes, listen to the MSM and then polly parrot anything they say without investigating the accuracy of the information you heard. The fact is that trump has a tax code he wants the Congress to push. His agenda. Congress, GOP'ers for this discussion can't get passed healthcare. they can't change the tax code without changing obummerfail. So you know that? I know the GOP can't figure out what the fk is what. But me, I get it. I also will hold everyone of those GOP reps accountable come 2018 if they don't push the people's agenda.
i evaluate what he says and i look at it logically too.....my conclusion?....you dont promise things you know you cant back up........
you close your eyes,listen to the MSM and then polly parrot anything they say without investigating the accuracy of the information you heard.
lets see you prove i do this jc.....55,000 posts should be pretty easy for you to show me parroting what the media says....

We are 20 trillion in debt, we gotta pay that bill first, Thanks democrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL - let me know when even a single penny gets paid off.

It wasn't Democrats that crashed the economy (and to be fair, not necessarily Republicans either), started trillion dollar wars and implemented multi-trillion dollar tax cuts in the past two decades.

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

i evaluate what he says and i look at it logically too.....my conclusion?....you dont promise things you know you cant back up........
you close your eyes,listen to the MSM and then polly parrot anything they say without investigating the accuracy of the information you heard.
lets see you prove i do this jc.....55,000 posts should be pretty easy for you to show me parroting what the media says....
naw, you'd only deny anything I found. you all are known at deflecting away from your own realities.

naw, you'd only deny anything I found. you all are known at deflecting away from your own realities.
just as i thought,another of those long lines of talkers we have here.....and who is deflecting away from what you perceive as reality?....never thought i would see you say something and pussy out at backing it up...another dottie....

just as i thought,another of those long lines of talkers we have here.....and who is deflecting away from what you perceive as reality?....never thought i would see you say something and pussy out at backing it up...another dottie....
been through with several others in here. a waste of time. we know who you are. you tell it daily. the minute i post something that backs my position, you deflect away. let me ask you, did anyone from our government look at the DNC Server? your answer if wrong, would be polly parroting. so what is it?

Forum List

Back