God is a Monstrous, Evil, Bloodthirsty Tyrant

I don't have the impression that you consider me a human being. That's my sense after posting with you over many months.

Feel free to challenge my opinion. I doubt you will.
Well, it's easy enough to challenge you 'opinion'. I KNOW you are a human being.

I also KNOW that I have no control over your feelings. I have no desire to have any, either.

Thank you for acknowledging my humanity. That's progress.
Your passive aggression is thick, dear. Your implication that I never did is wrong, but that's what you do - you rarely post without insulting.

I don't have the impression that you consider me a human being. That's my sense after posting with you over many months.

Feel free to challenge my opinion. I doubt you will.
Well, it's easy enough to challenge you 'opinion'. I KNOW you are a human being.

I also KNOW that I have no control over your feelings. I have no desire to have any, either.

Why do you allow others the power to affect your emotions? Why do you want to give up control of yourself?

Maybe you should meditate on that.

Why do you allow others the power to affect your emotions? Why do you want to give up control of yourself?

I'm alive. Other people affect me. I allow them to. I call that being human.

You should on people. Meditate on that.

Last edited:

No one can hurt your feelings without your permission.

Is that how you operate in life? You think you have that much control over everyone?

I sure don't. I allow myself to love. That means I'm sometimes hurt. I can live with that.

I'm sure for you that's true. As a human being, you would never let me in.

Last edited:

Is that how you operate in life? You think you have that much control over everyone?

I sure don't.

That's control over one's own emotions. It has nothing to do with controlling another, Sky.

And, that's how I operate. No one can hurt my feelings unless I give them permission.

I sure don't.

That's control over one's own emotions. It has nothing to do with controlling another, Sky.

And, that's how I operate. No one can hurt my feelings unless I give them permission.

I see. Well, I operate differently. I'm open to other people. I've even allowed you in enough to hurt me. I see you're telling me that was a mistake.

Did you know that being called a heretic by an unbeliever is so dumb it's hilarious?

Did you know I wasn't always an unbeliever? Did you know that I spent over ten years studying Christian theology, history, and the Bible intensively?

Would you care to take your foot out of your mouth now?

did you know that no one gives a fuck?

I sure don't.

I see. Well, I operate differently. I'm open to other people.

As am I, but your insult did not go unnoticed. ;)

.... I've even allowed you in enough to hurt me. I see you're telling me that was a mistake.
If I were to tell you what is and isn't a mistake, you would know because that's what I would have written. You can see what I wrote right there ^^^.

.... I've even allowed you in enough to hurt me. I see you're telling me that was a mistake.
If I were to tell you what is and isn't a mistake, you would know because that's what I would have written. You can see what I wrote right there ^^^.

I'm interested in connecting with real human beings. I have no idea why you're posting here.

You got that backwards. I don't claim to have control over anyone. I am careful who I allow to have control over me.
I sure don't. I allow myself to love. That means I'm sometimes hurt. I can live with that.
Same for me.

But you know, I sure don't feel much love from you.
Are you kidding? You're much to comfortable with your victimhood fantasy to want to be friends with a Christian. I want a pagan-executing Christian theocracy, remember?

Did you know that being called a heretic by an unbeliever is so dumb it's hilarious?

Did you know I wasn't always an unbeliever? Did you know that I spent over ten years studying Christian theology, history, and the Bible intensively?

If you reallly didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have commented.:lol:

I'm interested in connecting with real human beings. I have no idea why you're posting here.
Am I not a real human being to you?

If you knew the why as to my posting here, would that really change much of anything for you?

If you reallly didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have commented.:lol:

why? a comment does not indicate a level of caring.

after all, i post to you.

QED

Am I not a real human being to you?

If you knew the why as to my posting here, would that really change much of anything for you?

It would. I know why I post here. I don't know why other people do.

Yes, I am interested in who you are. I don't you very well.

Forum List

Back