God is Jesus! Jesus is God!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
God is Jesus! Jesus is God! Almighty God is Father,Son ans Holyspirit = three but One just as man is three but one=body,soul and spirit = one man!!! THINK!!===God’s Son shines out with God’s glory, and all that God’s Son is and does marks him as God. He regulates the universe by the mighty power of his command. He is the one who died to cleanse us and clear our record of all sin, and then sat down in highest honor beside the great God of heaven.

4 Thus he became far greater than the angels, as proved by the fact that his name “Son of God,” which was passed on to him from his Father, is far greater than the names and titles of the angels. 5-6 For God never said to any angel, “You are my Son, and today I have given you the honor that goes with that name.” But God said it about Jesus. Another time he said, “I am his Father and he is my Son.” And still another time—when his firstborn Son came to earth—God said, “Let all the angels of God worship him.”

7 God speaks of his angels as messengers swift as the wind and as servants made of flaming fire; 8 but of his Son he says, “Your Kingdom, O God, will last forever and ever; its commands are always just and right. 9 You love right and hate wrong; so God, even your God, has poured out more gladness upon you than on anyone else.”

10 God also called him “Lord” when he said, “Lord, in the beginning you made the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. 11 They will disappear into nothingness, but you will remain forever. They will become worn out like old clothes, 12 and some day you will fold them up and replace them. But you yourself will never change, and your years will never end.”

13 And did God ever say to an angel, as he does to his Son, “Sit here beside me in honor until I crush all your enemies beneath your feet”?

14 No, for the angels are only spirit-messengers sent out to help and care for those who are to receive his salvation.
hebrews 1:3-14

Christ is the exact likeness of the unseen God. He existed before God made anything at all,[a] and, in fact, 16 Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can’t; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory. 17 He was before all else began and it is his power that holds everything together. 18 He is the Head of the body made up of his people—that is, his Church—which he began; and he is the Leader of all those who arise from the dead, so that he is first in everything; 19 for God wanted all of himself to be in his Son.

20 It was through what his Son did that God cleared a path for everything to come to him—all things in heaven and on earth—for Christ’s death on the cross has made peace with God for all by his blood. 21 This includes you who were once so far away from God. You were his enemies and hated him and were separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions, yet now he has brought you back as his friends. 22 He has done this through the death on the cross of his own human body, and now as a result Christ has brought you into the very presence of God, and you are standing there before him with nothing left against you—nothing left that he could even chide you for; 23 the only condition is that you fully believe the Truth, standing in it steadfast and firm, strong in the Lord, convinced of the Good News that Jesus died for you, and never shifting from trusting him to save you. This is the wonderful news that came to each of you and is now spreading all over the world
COLOSSIANS 1:15-23

And now, Father, reveal my glory as I stand in your presence, the glory we shared before the world began.

6 “I have told these men all about you. They were in the world, but then you gave them to me. Actually, they were always yours, and you gave them to me; and they have obeyed you. 7 Now they know that everything I have is a gift from you, 8 for I have passed on to them the commands you gave me; and they accepted them and know of a certainty that I came down to earth from you, and they believe you sent me.

9 “My plea is not for the world but for those you have given me because they belong to you. 10 And all of them, since they are mine, belong to you; and you have given them back to me with everything else of yours, and so they are my glory! 11 Now I am leaving the world, and leaving them behind, and coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your own care—all those you have given me—so that they will be united just as we are, with none missing. 12 During my time here I have kept safe within your family all of these you gave me. I guarded them so that not one perished, except the son of hell, as the Scriptures foretold.

13 “And now I am coming to you. I have told them many things while I was with them so that they would be filled with my joy. 14 I have given them your commands. And the world hates them because they don’t fit in with it, just as I don’t. 15 I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from Satan’s power. 16 They are not part of this world any more than I am. 17 Make them pure and holy through teaching them your words of truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world, 19 and I consecrate myself to meet their need for growth in truth and holiness.

20 “I am not praying for these alone but also for the future believers who will come to me because of the testimony of these. 21 My prayer for all of them is that they will be of one heart and mind, just as you and I are, Father—that just as you are in me and I am in you, so they will be in us, and the world will believe you sent me.
john 17:5-21

Jesus says=My sheep recognize my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life and they shall never perish. No one shall snatch them away from me, 29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else, so no one can kidnap them from me. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Then again the Jewish leaders picked up stones to kill him.

32 Jesus said, “At God’s direction I have done many a miracle to help the people. For which one are you killing me?”

33 They replied, “Not for any good work, but for blasphemy; you, a mere man, have declared yourself to be God.”
john 10:

God is Jesus! Jesus is God! Almighty God is Father,Son ans Holyspirit = three but One just as man is three but one=body,soul and spirit = one man!!! THINK!!===God’s Son shines out with God’s glory, and all that God’s Son is and does marks him as God. He regulates the universe by the mighty power of his command. He is the one who died to cleanse us and clear our record of all sin, and then sat down in highest honor beside the great God of heaven.

4 Thus he became far greater than the angels, as proved by the fact that his name “Son of God,” which was passed on to him from his Father, is far greater than the names and titles of the angels. 5-6 For God never said to any angel, “You are my Son, and today I have given you the honor that goes with that name.” But God said it about Jesus. Another time he said, “I am his Father and he is my Son.” And still another time—when his firstborn Son came to earth—God said, “Let all the angels of God worship him.”

7 God speaks of his angels as messengers swift as the wind and as servants made of flaming fire; 8 but of his Son he says, “Your Kingdom, O God, will last forever and ever; its commands are always just and right. 9 You love right and hate wrong; so God, even your God, has poured out more gladness upon you than on anyone else.”

10 God also called him “Lord” when he said, “Lord, in the beginning you made the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. 11 They will disappear into nothingness, but you will remain forever. They will become worn out like old clothes, 12 and some day you will fold them up and replace them. But you yourself will never change, and your years will never end.”

13 And did God ever say to an angel, as he does to his Son, “Sit here beside me in honor until I crush all your enemies beneath your feet”?

14 No, for the angels are only spirit-messengers sent out to help and care for those who are to receive his salvation.
hebrews 1:3-14

So...No 1st Commandment in your version of the Bible eh?

1 And God spoke all these words:
2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.
- Exodus 20

God is Jesus! Jesus is God!
Again you try to write your own version of the truth. Perverting the truth makes you an antichrist. That's what Jim Jones did.

YES!!! Almighty God = God the Father,Son,Holyspirit= Almighty God!!!

That's always been a point of confusion for me ...

See, I thought that Jesus was the son of god but GISMYS says they're one and the same.

And, christ? Is that god or is that Jesus?

Then there's that ghost guy. Who the heck is he?

Betcha Gismys can't answer.

One of the main reasons Jesus came to the earth was to die on the cross and thus make atonement for the sins of all mankind. About seven hundred years before the birth of Jesus, Prophet Isaiah prophesied so many concerning Jesus including his sufferings and death on the cross.In one place he wrote. ”But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."Isaiah;53:5 Jesus came as the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.[John;1:29.]This is why Jesus gave himself up for crucifixion-To be sacrificed as the Lamb of God.Jesus spoke about this," No one takes it [ My life] from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again"John;10:18 Just as he said he would Jesus gave up his life and took it back.Jesus was on the cross not because his enemies wanted to put him there but he died on the cross to pay for our sin debt because He loves us.

For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18"No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father." 19A division occurred again among the Jews because of these words.… john 10:18

Forum List

Back