God is the only rational explanation for the existence of the universe.

In the verse you mentioned, Jesus said that because God had literally left Him. He was in the process of taking onto Himself all the sins of the World. God cannot abide the presence of sin, which is why He turned His face away from Jesus.

Well, you missed the point....
Then why don't you explain it? No need to be cryptic.

Without us humans there’d be no God.

Roll that around in your little pea brain for a while.

Think about it. Nothing physical can create itself. This is a scientific fact. So if the universe wasn't created, then why does it exist? The only thing that makes sense is that it was created.
Right it's impossible for God to have created himself.
Case closed, there is no God.
It is impossible for something PHYSICAL to create itself. God is not physical. He has no beginning, so He did not need to be created .
Because he's not real.
How do you know?
You all are figments of my imagination. I am the only real person here.

LOL, if we are merely figments of your imagination then you are one weird SOB. You can't imagine something better than us?

It is impossible for something PHYSICAL to create itself. God is not physical. He has no beginning, so He did not need to be created .
Because he's not real.
How do you know?

LOL, if we are merely figments of your imagination then you are one weird SOB. You can't imagine something better than us?

I feel pretty disappointed. Why couldn't I have been imagined as more interesting?!

Well now, maybe God existed before we showed up, ever think about that? IOW, maybe God exists with or without us, roll THAT around in your little pea brain. And while you're at it, can the condescending attitude.

What if the Universe has always been? In other words, it has no beginning. A theory states that there wasnt a need for a "singularity." It was "quantum potential" that collapsed.

So, we've got 2 choices, right?

1. The universe has always existed.

2. God has always existed, and God created the universe(s).

Can't imagine how anyone can rule out either option.
2nd Law of Thermodynamics rules out an eternal or infinite acting universe.

Because he's not real.
How do you know?

I feel pretty disappointed. Why couldn't I have been imagined as more interesting?!

Hold on, you're suggesting it's Sly's fault that you're not more interesting?

Think about it. Nothing physical can create itself. This is a scientific fact. So if the universe wasn't created, then why does it exist? The only thing that makes sense is that it was created.
Because he's not real.
How do you know?
Only in your brain. I'm not being sarcastic. That statement applies to everyone. Except of course when we are sleeping. Then none of us exist.

But can you prove it?

What if the Universe has always been? In other words, it has no beginning. A theory states that there wasnt a need for a "singularity." It was "quantum potential" that collapsed.

Only as long as the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is/was in play. Maybe the universe has always existed, before that 2nd law came along.

Only as long as the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is/was in play. Maybe the universe has always existed, before that 2nd law came along.
That would only be possible if the universe had been static in its initial state. But that begs the question what made it start to expand and cool.

The first cause conundrum is unavoidable and only has one solution.

Does it? Does the Universe have boundaries?

Well now, maybe God existed before we showed up, ever think about that? IOW, maybe God exists with or without us, roll THAT around in your little pea brain. And while you're at it, can the condescending attitude.
Lack of evidence supporting this claim notwithstanding...

That would only be possible if the universe had been static in its initial state. But that begs the question what made it start to expand and cool.

You keep trying to impose our laws of physics without considering the possibility that those laws may not have existed prior to the big bang. There's no telling what is/was possible then.

You keep trying to impose our laws of physics without considering the possibility that those laws may not have existed prior to the big bang. There's no telling what is/was possible then.
He isnt even applying them right IMO. The second law is extremely specific. Entropy happens in a closed system. I believe there are no boundaries in the universe..

Does not the SLoT allow entropy to equal zero??
Why yes, yes it does.
6201873_orig.jpg

Does not the Third Law of Thermodynamics say that there is no temperature where all motion stops??
Why yes, yes it does.
So does that not mean the universe will be in motion eternally??
Three guesses, and the first two don't count.

Actually, no it doesn't. It only rules out an eternally expanding universe. In a reversable process, such as expansion/contraction, energy actually can equal zero, at which point the process reverses.

Because he's not real.
How do you know?

Hold on, you're suggesting it's Sly's fault that you're not more interesting?

If I'm a figment of his imagination, yes! :p

You forget that the Second Law of Thermodynamics does allow for zero entropy in a reversible process.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back