God... Is Time.

Time does not exist ...

How said Sokrates? "The people accept my authority because I'm able to say on very good reasons what I don't know why." Okay - after a few thousand years it's not so easy to remember something very accurate any longer. But last year in Boulder (USA) for example phycicists used Strontium with a frequency of 430-thousand-billion Hz to build a clock. This clock fails only a second in 5 billion years. Nearly unbelieveable. So if time does not exist - what did they do?

Made a highly accurate measurement of the holographic illusion I like to call..."reality"

Normally - witzhout the danger to go lost in translation - I had answered "Krurk" now - or something like this - to create a little surprise. Surprise is the reality what shows us "reality is outside". So: How is time able to be a holographic Illusion outside of the freedom of our thougts? Gives you anything a concrete hint how time could be a holographic illusion? Or do you think in general we are living in a kind of PC-game in a matrix or sometjing like this and we are also our own holographic illusion? But why holographic? Why not only illusion?

a projected a virtual experiment by the great I am created in linear time to study "emotions"

...doesnt disprove that present exists.

Hold on... I don't have to disprove something you've yet to prove. ....Remember God?
Again....time is proven by motion.

Because its literally its measurement.

Are you disputing motion? Lay your evidence on the table that motion doesnt exist.

LOL... I have never disputed that Time exists!
... that would make me an Atheist because I believe Time is God. ;)

If Time is proven by motion then so is God.

You're supposed to be proving present time exists and not running away like a little girl.
Present time is past and futures intersect point.

It exists mathematically. Its not that i cant prove it, its that you cant grasp it.

Thats not my flaw. Its yours.

Our perception of when things happen is not a factor in the literal calculation of time itself.

Only our movement.

I know. I know. You dont understand.

I first considered writing the one-millionth thread on the philosophical discussion of a Creator, then I paused and thought deeper. Is there some way to break through the typical mundane chore of battling our way through various debates on religion and religious dogma to arrive at some point of mutual understanding or consideration? I am not sure if there is, but it's worth thinking about if you are able to hang your preconceptions at the door and be open minded.

The primary weapon of those who disbelieve concepts of God is science. There is no physical evidence to support the idea of God, therefore God is rejected as a possibility. We are all familiar with the argument, so what is the point in yet another thread to debate this? It's really pointless, right? But the thing is, science doesn't draw conclusions of certainty on the matter of God, or anything else, really. Science merely explores probability and possibility. Man creates conclusions of certainty, and at that moment, he also abandons science for faith. Science continues to explore possibility, and if possibility has been determined to not exist, science can do no more.

I am often asked what is my "proof" that God exists. My proof is Time. Time is God and God is Time. Before you jump to the conclusion this is not possible because Time is a physical dimension we can measure with science, consider the following: Our perception of Time is false. We assume Time exists, we can't perceive the present. We can divide Time into past, present and future. We have no perception of the future or if the future will happen at all. We only have evidence of the past, which includes our perceptions of the present. You see-- Every physical sense we have depends on the passing of time to happen. Something may happen in present time but by the time you perceive it, time has passed and it's in the past. The moment of the present is undetectable to mortal human beings. We assume the present time happened because evidence exists in the past that seems to confirm this. If we cannot observe it, does it really exist?

I would not say that "God is Time". In Islam, we say "God is The Time" (The Time, not Time).

An instance of it, look at communication in 1995 (before internet), then look at it in 2015 (with everything Internet brought) and realize the meaning of "God is The Time".

As to science, it does not stipulate that an almighty God does not exist, unless if people want to believe that about science. Einstein said more or less that "God does not do anything just by luck".

Also....this whole time is god theory.

Missing how.any rational brain could conclude this when a, we invented time to describe motion and b, well.......there is no b there doesnt even need to be.

Boss knows that time travel to the future is done and proven, right boss?

The faster you move relative to other humans the faster their time passes, to you. Not only your brain though, which is fascinating. Your very cells dont age as much.

Funky! And im travelling to the future right now. Its proven mathmatically, not just in the hypothesis stages any more.

The only way you could travel into the future through proven physics is by traveling faster than the speed of light. Theories speculate of wormholes, but this is not proven science as of yet.

Have you now abandoned your argument that we can prove present time exists? You seem to not want to talk about it anymore and the tone of your post indicates you want to now denigrate me personally because your panties are bunched.

I've honestly got better stuff to do this morning.

Yea you lose, this thread was retarded frm jump. Go get over it

Boss thread: "god is the human unit if measurement of motion! A duh."

Priceless.

...doesnt disprove that present exists.

Hold on... I don't have to disprove something you've yet to prove. ....Remember God?
Again....time is proven by motion.

Because its literally its measurement.

Are you disputing motion? Lay your evidence on the table that motion doesnt exist.

LOL... I have never disputed that Time exists!
... that would make me an Atheist because I believe Time is God. ;)

If Time is proven by motion then so is God.

You're supposed to be proving present time exists and not running away like a little girl.
Present time is past and futures intersect point.

It exists mathematically. Its not that i cant prove it, its that you cant grasp it.

Thats not my flaw. Its yours.

Our perception of when things happen is not a factor in the literal calculation of time itself.

Only our movement.

I know. I know. You dont understand.

past present future are all real

depends on how you slice space time

Missing how.any rational brain could conclude this when a, we invented time to describe motion and b, well.......there is no b there doesnt even need to be.

We didn't invent Time. Motion is motion. Time is time. If motion proves Time then it proves God.

Again, we have no perception of time in the present tense. All our perception is of time which has passed. Present time, like God, is something we cannot observe or prove exists... we can only have FAITH.

We didn't invent Time. Motion is motion. Time is time. If motion proves Time then it proves God.

Again, we have no perception of time in the present tense. All our perception is of time which has passed. Present time, like God, is something we cannot observe or prove exists... we can only have FAITH.
No false. We have tools to measure it, calculate it, therefore it exists.

Do you not know why conceding theres a past, youre ALSO conceding present and future?

Of course not, youre too daft.

Past in relation to when, boss?

That question answers your retardation in the most pointed of ways. Past - which youce conceded to exist....is past...past when? Derp derp derp. Drool on that one.

Also...i wasnt even gunna address the retardedness of future time travel only being possible if we travel the speed of light.

No. Wrong. Bad.

Future time travel happens every second.

Its needing to travel the speed of light for us to PERCIEVE time passing faster. But time is always in forward *motion, linear.

Even by the "standards" of your pointless claims, the above silliness plumbs new depths of absurdity.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Even by the "standards" of your pointless claims, the above silliness plumbs new depths of absurdity.
He doesnt understand that by merely saying time has passed, hes conceding present and future exist.

Passed what, bawse?

:lol: oye

He doesnt understand that by merely saying time has passed, hes conceding present and future exist.

Passed what, bawse?

Not sure what inane point you hope to make here. You are supposed to be proving the present instance of time exists. All you have thus far presented is that we can calculate formulas that say it should exist. If time has passed, it is no longer in the present. It doesn't matter if you want to pretend these are merely words that can mean different things, the physics doesn't rely on language. Math is not words you can interpret differently because of personal prejudices. The maths say that humans cannot perceive present tense existence of time. I know that sounds shocking if you have always thought humans could.

We have no proof that time in present or future tense exists. The instance of 'present' we perceive is already in the past. You stated earlier that we "live in the moment" and this is true, but it is a matter of faith in something we cannot prove. The time in which "the moment" happened and what remains is forever in the past.

Passed what, bawse?

Not sure what inane point you hope to make here. You are supposed to be proving the present instance of time exists. All you have thus far presented is that we can calculate formulas that say it should exist. If time has passed, it is no longer in the present. It doesn't matter if you want to pretend these are merely words that can mean different things, the physics doesn't rely on language. Math is not words you can interpret differently because of personal prejudices. The maths say that humans cannot perceive present tense existence of time. I know that sounds shocking if you have always thought humans could.

We have no proof that time in present or future tense exists. The instance of 'present' we perceive is already in the past. You stated earlier that we "live in the moment" and this is true, but it is a matter of faith in something we cannot prove. The time in which "the moment" happened and what remains is forever in the past.
umm, dipstick...

"past" is a descriptive term.

"past" is passed............WHEN>?

Dont dip duck and dodge now, which you will, because having to answer it straight forward comes with a self revelation that you didnt know what you were saying all along.

There's no such thing as "past," without present and future. You admit "past," ipso facto you admit present and future. Because the mere definition of "past" is how it falls on the time line in relation to present and future.

omgg.

Forum List

Back