God must be truly great

That sounds like a lot of double talk. He gave his only son...... Why did he give his son up so others could go to heaven? Why didnt he just let righteous people into heaven? He is god and he is in control right? Thats like killing your child so your mailman can come into the house. Doesnt make any sense at all.

If there was no one to oppose him or force him to torture his son is god some sick sadistic bastard who hates his kids?

There is just, and there is mercy. Those two were at loggerheads. A 100% just < (as in justice, as in the law) God would have no choice but to condemn everyone of us based on our sins. Because the rule is: sin is punished by death.
And God does indeed have an adversary. And that adversary thought he had pulled off the perfect coup. He got Eve to sin against her Father. And the result was tainted blood.
Sin is a blood issue, similar to sepsis. It is passed on to the children, and there is only one cure. A pure blood transfusion.
God and Jesus knew before even laying the foundation of the earth, what was going to happen, and devised a plan. Because God and His Son felt we were worth the trouble. (Why, I have no idea.) Jesus volunteered to become a man, resist temptation, and then offer up his pure blood for the transfusion. And it worked.

If you are covered with the blood of Christ, then your sins are removed, God put them behind Him, they are gone. GONE. Never to be revisited again. And because there is nothing left to Judge<justice,law, court, charge us with, God is free to put His gavel down and instead show us favor that we really do not deserve. < That is mercy. That is our Father being our Dad and not our judge. We were judged on the cross. Once and for all.
And that is how God can be 100% just and 100% merciful at the same time. Lucifer wasn't expecting that curve. Christ and our Father were the ones who pulled off the perfect coup, and our immortal souls were the prize.
Thank you Daddy. And thank Christ for me til I get there and can throw my arms around His neck for real.
So youre telling me gods adversary was a snake whom he created? That doesnt make sense. God is supposedly all powerful. Youre just doing more double talk because you cant answer the question.
The Hebrews believed that "satan" was an angel carryng out God's orders to temp us; to test us.

Does Judaism Believe in Satan?
Didnt god create angels too?

Yes, He did. And gave them free will. He created us too. And gave us free will. Would you rather He had created drones? What's your point?
My point was that god should be able to control his creations. Being all powerful and such.

There is just, and there is mercy. Those two were at loggerheads. A 100% just < (as in justice, as in the law) God would have no choice but to condemn everyone of us based on our sins. Because the rule is: sin is punished by death.
And God does indeed have an adversary. And that adversary thought he had pulled off the perfect coup. He got Eve to sin against her Father. And the result was tainted blood.
Sin is a blood issue, similar to sepsis. It is passed on to the children, and there is only one cure. A pure blood transfusion.
God and Jesus knew before even laying the foundation of the earth, what was going to happen, and devised a plan. Because God and His Son felt we were worth the trouble. (Why, I have no idea.) Jesus volunteered to become a man, resist temptation, and then offer up his pure blood for the transfusion. And it worked.

If you are covered with the blood of Christ, then your sins are removed, God put them behind Him, they are gone. GONE. Never to be revisited again. And because there is nothing left to Judge<justice,law, court, charge us with, God is free to put His gavel down and instead show us favor that we really do not deserve. < That is mercy. That is our Father being our Dad and not our judge. We were judged on the cross. Once and for all.
And that is how God can be 100% just and 100% merciful at the same time. Lucifer wasn't expecting that curve. Christ and our Father were the ones who pulled off the perfect coup, and our immortal souls were the prize.
Thank you Daddy. And thank Christ for me til I get there and can throw my arms around His neck for real.
So youre telling me gods adversary was a snake whom he created? That doesnt make sense. God is supposedly all powerful. Youre just doing more double talk because you cant answer the question.
The Hebrews believed that "satan" was an angel carryng out God's orders to temp us; to test us.

Yes, He did. And gave them free will. He created us too. And gave us free will. Would you rather He had created drones? What's your point?
My point was that god should be able to control his creations. Being all powerful and such.
He can.just look at what his wrath brings upon this planet. Storms, disasters, plagues, famines need I go on?

He can.just look at what his wrath brings upon this planet. Storms, disasters, plagues, famines need I go on?
Those things kill children all the time. Are you saying god enjoys killing kids?

Those things kill children all the time. Are you saying god enjoys killing kids?
I don't think God views death or our age the way we do.

Why? Do you control yours?

Thats an interesting opinion. Psychopaths dont view death or age the way most people do either. Can you answer my question?

Because he is a jealous god or so they say. Yes I control all my creations.

He said His name is Jealous in the Bible. You should read why.

Really? I set mine free.

What did MLK say about this?

King Institute Encyclopedia

Thats an interesting opinion. Psychopaths dont view death or age the way most people do either. Can you answer my question?
What is your question

Really? I set mine free.
I already know why. He was controlling who humans worship.

Yes really. You cant set something free. If you created it then its your responsibility to care for it.

Really? I set mine free.

Yes really. You cant set something free. If you created it then its your responsibility to care for it.
No. That wasn't it. In fact, it wasn't even close. If it had been a pussy, you wouldn't have even gotten a whiff.

What is your question
See the post you responded to prior to the last one.

Really? I set mine free.

No. That wasn't it. In fact, it wasn't even close. If it had been a pussy, you wouldn't have even gotten a whiff.
You dont appear to be well versed on the bible or pussy at all. I thought everyone knew what that was about.

Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 20:4-5 - New International Version

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,"

Last edited:
He can make entire galaxies full of hundreds of billions of stars. Heck, hundreds of billions of Galaxies!
He can make Trillions of planets
He makes life with a mar thought...I am assuming on probably far more planets then Just earth! Probably hundreds of trillions of living creatures and probably billions of self thinking ones like you and me.

And yet his bible only talks about our planet and such a god cares enough about me to expect perfect behavior at all times. Which lets be frank is impossible for such creatures as us humans!

I'd expect such a god as above to understand what fun is and to not be so limited as to only talking about one planet.

My problem, still, is the fact that people say God must exist because all this stuff is too complex to have just existed, but then to make this stuff God himself must also be so complex that he can't just have existed, he too must have been created by someone (who in turn would have been created by someone, who in turn would have been created by someone... you see the problem her?).

So, who created God?

(No religious person has ever been able to answer this question)

He can make entire galaxies full of hundreds of billions of stars. Heck, hundreds of billions of Galaxies!
He can make Trillions of planets
He makes life with a mar thought...I am assuming on probably far more planets then Just earth! Probably hundreds of trillions of living creatures and probably billions of self thinking ones like you and me.

And yet his bible only talks about our planet and such a god cares enough about me to expect perfect behavior at all times. Which lets be frank is impossible for such creatures as us humans!

I'd expect such a god as above to understand what fun is and to not be so limited as to only talking about one planet.

My problem, still, is the fact that people say God must exist because all this stuff is too complex to have just existed, but then to make this stuff God himself must also be so complex that he can't just have existed, he too must have been created by someone (who in turn would have been created by someone, who in turn would have been created by someone... you see the problem her?).

So, who created God?

(No religious person has ever been able to answer this question)
Yeah thats a terrible cop out. What they should point out is that all life follows a basic blueprint indicative of intelligent thought like an engineer.

Gods god created god.

Really? I set mine free.

You dont appear to be well versed on the bible or pussy at all. I thought everyone knew what that was about.

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,"
Try reading it in context.

Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 20 - Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition

Really? I set mine free.

I have. What you posted just reinforced my point. God is jealous of humans worshipping other gods. The second verse should have tipped you off.

"Thou shalt not have strange gods before me."

Really? I set mine free.

I have. What you posted just reinforced my point. God is jealous of humans worshipping other gods. The second verse should have tipped you off.

"Thou shalt not have strange gods before me."
You don't get jealous unless you love something.

Forum List

Back